View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Game crash very offen - fix 

Post Game crash very offen - fix
Since game crash alot , and i get penality for leaving a game i suggest that when u leave game to have 5 mins reconnect time to same game .

Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Post Re: Game crash very offen - fix
Panzar Studio is working and the game crashing for now reason.

The reason is still unknown at the moment.

Make sure you have the latest update of your video card.
Run as little as possible programs that update themself or turn auto updating in all programs like adobe java off
Make sure you put in an exception in your firewall and antivirus
Sometime the recovery of windows update or windows search can make the game crash you can turn this off too.

If you want to help solving this problem faster you need to try to send the log file back to Panzar.

1) After a crash do not restart the game immediately.
2) Go to program location "standard C:\Games\Panzar\!dmp"
3) There should be a file there, if you send that file to support@panzar.com it will help solving the problem.

I have put the suggestion about reconnecting to the same game to avoid penalty to the CM but the game is designed to get a new player from queue into the game you have left or have been thrown out of.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Post Re: Game crash very offen - fix
I noticed adding the game as a exception did not solve the crashing for me. I needed to add manually add the ports, and address manually through my firewall, and router.

Since then I have not crashed after roughly 12 hours of gameplay, max time being around 3 hours at once.

Edit: Jan 9/14 I had my first crash since doing so yesterday, and that was withing my first round. After that it ran smoothly for another 5ish hours.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]