View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 1:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Wait time too long we need PvE... and other amazing ideas. 

Post Wait time too long we need PvE... and other amazing ideas.
Alright first of all the wait time between rounds is ridiculous. I have heard almost every person I talk to on any server I enter say that pve between rounds would be amazingly convenient.

Here are some of the ideas I have heard:

1. You could make missions that you can do while in cue that put you in the maps we all know and love to kill certain targets in one on one combat or you be sent on missions to dungeons to clear them out of skeletons, zombies and other enemies.
2. You could make co-op versus AI's
3. You could make 5v5 matches to shorten wait time with no trying to match up classes.
4. A campaign mode would be nice too. Not something too big just little challenges to go through for rewards like resources and maybe even RARE equipment.
5. Boss raids: it would be interesting to fight alongside your friends against bosses with special abilities that make them more of a challenge. Here is a few ideas I myself came up with:
a. Dracos the giant dragon: A huge fire-breathing dragon that you have to shoot out of the sky with a cannon that requires teamwork to use all while fighting off little dragon spawnlings or tiny fire goblins, then when the dragon is down you have to fight it while dodging its huge variety of attacks.
b. Aquarius the sea monster: a multiple headed sea monster that each head provides the monster with a different array of attacks (poison from one, ice from another and so on) and the players only have wooden platforms to stand on that go around the whole arena over a massive lake. after each head is taken out the sea monster will destroy a small section of the platforms in its rage further limiting the players' range of movement. The players may use the bundles of wood supplied in piles to make walls to hide from the sea monster's brutal attacks.
c. Grok the cave troll: An enormous cave troll that can cause earthquakes by stomping its feet and can stun players by roaring in the players directions. Uses giant club as weapon and deals massive damage with each hit. players can build traps of spike pits that they can lure grok into stepping into by running behind it.

I haven't thought out too much on him because I was too excited to move on to sending this and getting my friends to join in on this suggestion. I really hope the creators of this game will see this and implement some of our ideas. If you have any other ideas please add them or spread your opinions in the game.

~Sincerely, a huge Panzar fan, SpykeJr :D

Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:51 am

Post Re: Wait time too long we need PvE... and other amazing idea
Panzar Studio is already working on something like this.

There is no release date yet but it will come until then it is only PvP.

If you are waiting to long it has 2 possible reasons.
1) there are to many players of the same class online. Changing class helps.
2) there are not enough players online with the same battle value as you.

This post explains more http://www.panzar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=11780

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]