View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Changes to the Alter talent tree..... 

Post Changes to the Alter talent tree.....
You have changed it so that you must take certain talents/skills before you can get the others which I do not like I much preferred you other system where you just needed a certain amount spent within your level range.

Eg now you must take for the fire witch magical silence, flaming hail and cursed flame where as before you didn't need to.
Same with the cannoneer you didn't have to take armour of turret becaon but now you do.

I can understand why you might have done this to help new players but it restricts us older players who are making a new character as we can not costumise it in the way we would like as you have made it so for the frist five levels we must play your way -.-

I know I am not the only one who has an issue with this so if you could look into it that would be good.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:47 am

Post Re: Changes to the Alter talent tree.....
Indeed we have changed the Altar tree. The first five levels you can only choose from a limited selection of skills -

We have also ACCELERATED the LEVEL UP system for the first 10 levels.

You will notice that you can achieve level 9 within 3 hours of play.

In conclusion, yes, there is less skill choice for the first 5 levels, but you can level up much faster so you can get the skills you want quickly anyway.

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:16 am

I dont think it was a good idea, about this boost for leveling up. The majority of the new players were putting the slider always on max exp anyway, now they are gonna reach 20 level in a week, and not have resources for even one piece of eq, I don't even mention their personal skill level... And more cries are about to come.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:44 pm

It's just until the level 10 not 20. It was already very fast i don't think it will change anything.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:47 pm

yeah they get 10 lv in a few hrs and start playing with 20s (I even met 20 levels when playing 8 a few times). No, i don't want to imagine that ;o

Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]