View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Remove P2W Modell 

Post Re: Remove P2W Modell
Lanfear wrote:
I do not believe that 6h a week is sufficient for maintaining full runes. And this is only for one char.

I'm not disputing that, my 6h with Premium are a calculation bassed on info. I created 2 sets of 7 days amuletes and have been farming resource and gold for about 3 weeks now.

Lanfear wrote:
In the last weeks I did not play at all because I do not have much time. And playing only tournaments and trainings is basically not possible in the current system. You either play a lot or not at all. And that is kinda sad for a pvp game.

So you want to do training and tournaments only and be full armerd, upgrade, runnes and ammulets, just like a real sport? would be a nice concept and I know other games that are bigger have compitition even with real money. But I don't think Panzar is there yet.

Lanfear wrote:
If you would like to play several chars it gets even worse. I believe if prices were lower panzar studios could earn way more.

I have not looked at the prices because I play enough and play with premium but if I'm not mistaken Panzar has lowered/changed the prizes 2 times in the last 8 months.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:51 pm

White Wolf wrote:
Lanfear wrote:
I do not believe that 6h a week is sufficient for maintaining full runes. And this is only for one char.

I'm not disputing that, my 6h with Premium are a calculation bassed on info. I created 2 sets of 7 days amuletes and have been farming resource and gold for about 3 weeks now.

The biggest problem is to gather enough runes.

White Wolf wrote:
Lanfear wrote:
In the last weeks I did not play at all because I do not have much time. And playing only tournaments and trainings is basically not possible in the current system. You either play a lot or not at all. And that is kinda sad for a pvp game.

So you want to do training and tournaments only and be full armerd, upgrade, runnes and ammulets, just like a real sport? would be a nice concept and I know other games that are bigger have compitition even with real money. But I don't think Panzar is there yet.

Yes, total focus on the eSport aspect is what I would prefer. And I think it would be the best way to go for panzar.

White Wolf wrote:
Lanfear wrote:
If you would like to play several chars it gets even worse. I believe if prices were lower panzar studios could earn way more.

I have not looked at the prices because I play enough and play with premium but if I'm not mistaken Panzar has lowered/changed the prizes 2 times in the last 8 months.

The last time they changed the prices not long ago they actually almost doubled the prices for amus and runes...

Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:39 pm

Lanfear wrote:
The last time they changed the prices not long ago they actually almost doubled the prices for amus and runes...

Wasn't it the "Christmas/New Years -50%" special being over returning to normal prizes?

- Paladin -

Revenge is a dish best served cold
Old Klingon Proverb

Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:04 pm

skhar wrote:
Lanfear wrote:

Wasn't it the "Christmas/New Years -50%" special being over returning to normal prizes?

no.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:28 pm

Hello Whitewolf.
I Hope you understand me, my english is not soo good.

Panzar is a Greate Game. Everyone can spend so much Playtime in this game, becaue there are so many classes. Every Class has a other Job, Teamplay is also Important.
But Panzar forces every PLayer to Play only 1 Class.
If we get no changes in the Itemshop, im sure we never got enough player , thats make's me sad.
Low Player -> bad Matchmaking -> long waiting Time.

Maybe there are now to many Negativ Comments on steam and so , but i still think Panzar can increase his Playerbase much, if they cancle this P3W System.
Give Every Person a Chance to Play 4-6 .
What can Panzar loose if they Try 3 Months with a Itemshop wihtout P2W ?
3 Months is not so long, and i think there Panzar cant earn very much money on this Low Playerbase on Eu.
Thats the reason , why they increase the Prices i think.
Also its the reason , why we got now lvl 30. We Old Player must pay again for Fullstuff, if someone wont to farm more weeks.
And new player dont pay anythink for this game, because they gonna rape after lvl 11.
And why they gonna Rape? Bad Matchmaking!
And why we have a bad Matchmaking? Low PLayerBase!!!

You see, if we increase the Playerbase, we can fix 2 other problems.
So try it, why not?

Pls Guy<, post here, what do you think about that?
we need more Support here, i think that Changes on the Itemshop can Save Panzar.
Ah and the Crashfixes .

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:01 am

Auni,

NP with your English, mine is not better than yours.

An almost zero pay was in the beginning of the game I even saw the video of some game show about it, everything was buyable with gold.

Auni wrote:
Everyone can spend so much Playtime in this game, because there are so many classes. But Panzar forces every PLayer to Play only 1 Class.

I'm still at the point to get all my chars up to lvl 20 still have my sapper and healer to get there and only my inq is full geared, when they open lvl 30 "Planned" on Monday but knowing Panzar it will be sometime next week :) I'll have more fun en getting all 8 to lvl 30.

I only played tournament (5 to be exact) haven't had much experience, but more experienced players are saying the same thing as you, so you don't have to convince me that what you are saying is true. In current play, you best stick to one char.

Auni wrote:
Low Player -> bad Matchmaking -> long waiting Time.

We need to wait until the merge and lvl 30 to see if this gets better.

Auni wrote:
Maybe there are now to many Negativ Comments on steam and so, but i still think Panzar can increase his Playerbase much, if they cancle this P3W System.
Give Every Person a Chance to Play 4-6 .
What can Panzar loose if they Try 3 Months with a Itemshop wihtout P2W ?
3 Months is not so long, and i think there Panzar cant earn very much money on this Low Playerbase on Eu.
Thats the reason , why they increase the Prices i think.

Yes a lot of negative comments, I have fun anyway, no matter what Panzar does there will always be players that don't agree, they started off with everything buyable in gold, they removed it, they increased the prize, they reduced the price they gave 50% off, they increase the price, same thing with resources, the same with the time to make your armor.

You know as well as I do if you suspend the p2w and you introduce it again 3 months later, this will just start all over again.

Nothing is really for free NOTHING, so my question to you all, what are you willing to spend on this game how many hours/day or hours/week, because this is de free to play game so if you only play free what would be your time.

I ask this because Free to Play means it is a time consuming game and the game builders get there money another way. I have not played many games so I don't know what is out there.

The other question to all what are you willing to spend on the game to just train and play tournaments with all chars available.

Last question, remember this is the only game I play at the moment, where do I find a better model that the game is free to play and you can play with more than one char with playing the game.

Auni wrote:
why we got now lvl 30. We Old Player must pay again for Fullstuff, if someone wont to farm more weeks.

Everything was done for a reason, I hope we can agree on that, I can't answer this because I don't know.

Auni wrote:
And new player dont pay anythink for this game, because they gonna rape after lvl 11.
And why they gonna Rape? Bad Matchmaking!
And why we have a bad Matchmaking? Low PLayerBase!!!

I'm just going to put my opinion on this, if you get raped after lvl 11 then you are playing the game in Pay to Win mode. If you really want to play this game for free you need to really figure out the matchmaking system.

BATTLE VALUE = LEVEL ( Minor ) + EQUIPMENT ( Important ) + PLAYER SKILL ( Important ) + CLASS SKILL ( Average )

For me this is what is telling me, your lvl has not much to do if I play this game, if I put one more equipment before I know what my char can do I'm going to get killed, if I go for the first place in every match my player skill will increase and I'm going to be put against stronger players and get killed more. If I add my skills before I know how to handle the basic I'm going to get killed more.

Everyone has his opinion so I hope you understand my point of view.

Auni wrote:
You see, if we increase the Playerbase, we can fix 2 other problems.
So try it, why not?

Why not, I answered that already, it is good for 3 month and after that everyone starts complaining again this is not a solution.

Auni wrote:
Pls Guy<, post here, what do you think about that?
we need more Support here, i think that Changes on the Itemshop can Save Panzar.

If you want a changes get a good suggestion.

Auni wrote:
Ah and the Crashfixes

They need to be fixed, keep on sending you dmp files to Panzar so they can find the reason and fix it.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:01 am

White Wolf wrote:
If you want a changes get a good suggestion.

Duuude, the whole thread is basically about one very important suggestion:
Move away from the P2W model!!

This is a PvP game.
Players gain their motivation from skill based competition.
And any competition requires a level playing ground as a basis.
Imagine olympic athletes could pay for an equipment advantage over their peers. How dumb would that be?
Thus, what is required?
Well, kinda straight forward: It must be really easy for players to maintain their characters on the best possible (i.e. competitive) level. Compare this to games such as league of legends..
And how do panzar studios earn money then?
One option would be to sell cosmetic stuff only. Given a much much larger player base this alone would certainly earn them a lot more money than they earn now.

If this is asked too much, at least reduce the prices for runes and amulets SIGNIFICANTLY. This would enable people to play more chars and it would reduce the strong P2W feeling. The latter, in particular, is a very important factor, because it prevents the player base from growing.

And now, repeating this for the 100th time will lead to nothing. Those players that are less critical with respect to the current system should at least try to understand what this thread and others before are actually about.
Of one thing I am quite certain, if nothing changes this game will not survive.

PS: I wonder whether or not we EU guys also get the lower prices of the russians when we merge?

Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:21 pm

Auni wrote:
Hello, PLS add Runes and Amuletts without running Out.
Its just annoying , i must pay for all here.
I Spend 60-80 Euro in this Game, but in 2-3 Weeks im Out of Ressources with all my Chars. (Only my Icemage has enough for along Time)
I Have always Premium if i play Panzar.
I want to play more then 1 Char, and im Pretty sure some guys want that too.

I Mean, is that not enough for Panzar, if i pay for every Char like 12 Euro to got FUll RUnes and Amus for ever?
I Know some guy's they Quit Panzar . Only because this Itemshop.
You will loose every week more Player, only the Team's who won sometime's Crystal can play this Game for Free.
And im Pretty sure ,they all spend enough Money into Panzar.

I Know with this less people, we must pay alot to keep the server Running.
But if you Delete this P2W System , you will earnd much more Player, and this Player can spend also money.
And Pls guys, dont come here and Write its not P2W you can Craft also all.

1.)You need every months Premium . 250 Crystalls
2.)You want to play more then 1-2 Chars? You must buy 1 month Runes and Amulett package 500 Crystals+ for each char!!!!!!!
3.)Potion's , with premium you earnd more Ressources, but for the Most classes its not enough. Fristwitch,berserk,Tank. Because you need all 3 Potion's with this Classes.
I Must pay in a month for my Icemage 150 Crystal's.

900 Crystals in 1 month, thats like 20 Euro? I dont know but to Much!!!
And i must pay this again and again and again and again.

Panzar Dev's must read the Comments better on Steam or on other Sites with Panzar tests.
Everyone Write it, Its a p2w game with a unbalanced Matchmaking until lvl 12, and some random Crashes.
Im sure someone from panzar Read this also.
So im very sad, because the last 3 Patches dont help. They just increase the Money for everythink. New Upgradesystem and so on.
I cant understand this , rly.

Inrease the Power of Highend Chars -> Matchmaking needs normaly more Player or less LvL.
Just brain on, if you have 120 People with the Same LvL and the Same Gear, you got a Rly nice Matchmaking with this less people.
BUt , if you have 120 People and put this 120 People into 20 LvL its not so good for the Matchmaking.
And then, Increase the Power of LvL 20. Its like a new LvL with 21,22,23. Because the Upgrades and Amuletts are so important.
Rly rly rly , bad for the matchmakingsystem. so why Add this with such a low playerbase?

Nextpoint .
Increase Costs of Runes
Increase Costs of Amuletts
Increase Costs of Pots.

Comunity say's Panzar has a Itemshop for p2w Player, and this in a PvP Gametyp such a nogo.
Panzar Read this, and has such a great Idea. We Increase the Prices of all Items, Sametime we make a offer for Premium -50%
But this offer will be cancled 1 month later!

Panzar Crashes for so many system's , you can read this everywhere. What does Panzar? He start a Poll , if we have Trouble's with Panzar.exe and we got some Dc's?
Is this a joke or what? I think they Kidding us ;P

The Panzar Gameplay is epic, i love this Game. But all other think's are completly worst. And you saw this in your playerbase.
Whats wrong Panzar, open your eyes , and try to hear to the Community. I dont mean this Forum .
Read all other sites, Steam and so on.
Watch out to other Big f2p Games, and look there Itemshop.

GOGO Away from P2W .
Delete everythink that increase your Charakter from Itemshop.
Delete POTS from Itemshop.(Maybe you can buy it with Normal Gold)
Add New Runes/Amulet Package, Let them activate only on LvL 20! So You got some Money from player. But i must pay only 1 Time for this Charakter + i can play every time i want.
Add New Skins, and Armor Design. -> only for Crystals,
Add new Hats , -> only for crystals.
Upgradetime/Craftingtime -> Cant be Removed anymore for Crystalls , also reduce the Time for the Crafting and Upgrading. Its better for new Player.

I Bet my life, you got with this changes much more Player. And you will see, they stay by Panzar Because there is no P2w anymore, and you earnd also Money for the Rune/Amulet Package for every charakter. Only 1 Time, but maybe the Player buy also a Skin after this ?
Watch out to Dota, they have a Itemshop with only SKin's. NOTHING to increase Your Charakter. NO Heroes or so.

You will see, if we got much more Player, the Matchmaking system are better.
Everyone get now fullgear, and must pay only 1 Time for the Runes/Amulets.
Because a New LvL 20 Player needs then only 1-2 Weeks for Fullstuff +(runes and Amus)
Now , a LvL 20er Player needs like 2-3 Monts to got all, in this time he play vs fullstuff guys. Thats not good for The Matchmaking.
If he need's only 2 Weeks to get fullstuff, he can play after this on Highend gear, More people got the Highend Stauts faster -> better for the Matchmaking system.

All people cry now , if they dont win any crystalls in the tournament. Because now, crystals are so important to play this game. If we Change this, they will stop crying(maybe).
And they cant say, they are only to strong because Crystallwin's.
Because everyone can spend only some Crystalls for the Runes and Amus . If you have this, you cant increase your charakter via Itamshop.

Its Time to change somethink!!!

Ps. I'm Sorry for my bad English, I hope everyone can understand my text..

I totally support u,as i see from my self that i cant play more than 1 main char and hold him with full amulets,stones/pots etc.U need a lot of money so u can have ready and play with all ur other alts every time u want.It must be a bit more easy for this.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:49 am

+1

If i am paying for something it have to be working and ready... this is still beta...

It is getting really bouring to play only one char at the time...

Or at least make the amu/runes to use play time not real time....

Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2