View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Remove P2W Modell 

Post Remove P2W Modell
Hello, PLS add Runes and Amuletts without running Out.
Its just annoying , i must pay for all here.
I Spend 60-80 Euro in this Game, but in 2-3 Weeks im Out of Ressources with all my Chars. (Only my Icemage has enough for along Time)
I Have always Premium if i play Panzar.
I want to play more then 1 Char, and im Pretty sure some guys want that too.

I Mean, is that not enough for Panzar, if i pay for every Char like 12 Euro to got FUll RUnes and Amus for ever?
I Know some guy's they Quit Panzar . Only because this Itemshop.
You will loose every week more Player, only the Team's who won sometime's Crystal can play this Game for Free.
And im Pretty sure ,they all spend enough Money into Panzar.

I Know with this less people, we must pay alot to keep the server Running.
But if you Delete this P2W System , you will earnd much more Player, and this Player can spend also money.
And Pls guys, dont come here and Write its not P2W you can Craft also all.

1.)You need every months Premium . 250 Crystalls
2.)You want to play more then 1-2 Chars? You must buy 1 month Runes and Amulett package 500 Crystals+ for each char!!!!!!!
3.)Potion's , with premium you earnd more Ressources, but for the Most classes its not enough. Fristwitch,berserk,Tank. Because you need all 3 Potion's with this Classes.
I Must pay in a month for my Icemage 150 Crystal's.

900 Crystals in 1 month, thats like 20 Euro? I dont know but to Much!!!
And i must pay this again and again and again and again.

Panzar Dev's must read the Comments better on Steam or on other Sites with Panzar tests.
Everyone Write it, Its a p2w game with a unbalanced Matchmaking until lvl 12, and some random Crashes.
Im sure someone from panzar Read this also.
So im very sad, because the last 3 Patches dont help. They just increase the Money for everythink. New Upgradesystem and so on.
I cant understand this , rly.

Inrease the Power of Highend Chars -> Matchmaking needs normaly more Player or less LvL.
Just brain on, if you have 120 People with the Same LvL and the Same Gear, you got a Rly nice Matchmaking with this less people.
BUt , if you have 120 People and put this 120 People into 20 LvL its not so good for the Matchmaking.
And then, Increase the Power of LvL 20. Its like a new LvL with 21,22,23. Because the Upgrades and Amuletts are so important.
Rly rly rly , bad for the matchmakingsystem. so why Add this with such a low playerbase?

Nextpoint .
Increase Costs of Runes
Increase Costs of Amuletts
Increase Costs of Pots.

Comunity say's Panzar has a Itemshop for p2w Player, and this in a PvP Gametyp such a nogo.
Panzar Read this, and has such a great Idea. We Increase the Prices of all Items, Sametime we make a offer for Premium -50%
But this offer will be cancled 1 month later!

Panzar Crashes for so many system's , you can read this everywhere. What does Panzar? He start a Poll , if we have Trouble's with Panzar.exe and we got some Dc's?
Is this a joke or what? I think they Kidding us ;P

The Panzar Gameplay is epic, i love this Game. But all other think's are completly worst. And you saw this in your playerbase.
Whats wrong Panzar, open your eyes , and try to hear to the Community. I dont mean this Forum .
Read all other sites, Steam and so on.
Watch out to other Big f2p Games, and look there Itemshop.

GOGO Away from P2W .
Delete everythink that increase your Charakter from Itemshop.
Delete POTS from Itemshop.(Maybe you can buy it with Normal Gold)
Add New Runes/Amulet Package, Let them activate only on LvL 20! So You got some Money from player. But i must pay only 1 Time for this Charakter + i can play every time i want.
Add New Skins, and Armor Design. -> only for Crystals,
Add new Hats , -> only for crystals.
Upgradetime/Craftingtime -> Cant be Removed anymore for Crystalls , also reduce the Time for the Crafting and Upgrading. Its better for new Player.

I Bet my life, you got with this changes much more Player. And you will see, they stay by Panzar Because there is no P2w anymore, and you earnd also Money for the Rune/Amulet Package for every charakter. Only 1 Time, but maybe the Player buy also a Skin after this ?
Watch out to Dota, they have a Itemshop with only SKin's. NOTHING to increase Your Charakter. NO Heroes or so.

You will see, if we got much more Player, the Matchmaking system are better.
Everyone get now fullgear, and must pay only 1 Time for the Runes/Amulets.
Because a New LvL 20 Player needs then only 1-2 Weeks for Fullstuff +(runes and Amus)
Now , a LvL 20er Player needs like 2-3 Monts to got all, in this time he play vs fullstuff guys. Thats not good for The Matchmaking.
If he need's only 2 Weeks to get fullstuff, he can play after this on Highend gear, More people got the Highend Stauts faster -> better for the Matchmaking system.

All people cry now , if they dont win any crystalls in the tournament. Because now, crystals are so important to play this game. If we Change this, they will stop crying(maybe).
And they cant say, they are only to strong because Crystallwin's.
Because everyone can spend only some Crystalls for the Runes and Amus . If you have this, you cant increase your charakter via Itamshop.

Its Time to change somethink!!!

Ps. I'm Sorry for my bad English, I hope everyone can understand my text..

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:24 am

Post Re: Remove P2W Modell
Supporting this thread.

You pay or farm. The question is what amount of farming time is acceptable per week to maintain a char for tournament play. And I say (as well as most other tournament players) that it takes too much time atm. The alternative would be to pay, but that is too expensive.

So what do we have at the moment? Either invest too much time or pay too much money.

What is the consequence? People will quit the game. This is a lose-lose situation for the players and for panzar studios.

How to turn it into a win-win? Decrease the farming effort for tournament play and/or the prices for items. Maybe decrease farming effort and only provide cosmetic stuff for crytslas (as it has proven successful in other f2p type games). This could attract more players and finally lead to more income for panzar studios. I really believe this would be possible because the game concept is good and fun.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:21 pm

I didn't pay anything yet so my arguments are only speculative:
You say you either have to farm too much or to pay too much? Why don't you combine these two options?

You need a puffer to do this so you start farming one week without using amus or runes. Let's say you can farm about 3/4 of the mats you need. Correct me if the number is wrong, please.
So you start with 3/4 of the mats you need for one full amu and rune set.
Now you buy amus and runes with real money. For easier comparison let's say you buy the mats you need to craft everything once.
Now you've got 1 3/4 of the mats you need for full amu and rune set. You use 1 and have full amu and rune set active for one week with 3/4 mats left.
The next week you can farm another 3/4 which leaves you with 6/4. You can afford another full set of amus and runes for another week without buying. You still have 2/4 mats left.
The next week you can farm another 3/4 which leaves you with 5/4. Afford set runes amus bla, have 1/4 left.
Farm another 3/4. Have 4/4. Afford another set bla.
After farming for the last week you have your 3/4 puffer again and you can repeat the whole story.

It leaves you with paying once for 4 weeks.

- Paladin -

Revenge is a dish best served cold
Old Klingon Proverb

Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:34 pm

Auni wrote:
Hello, PLS add Runes and Amuletts without running Out.

Amulets and runes are probably one of the "good" money making, no way they are gonna let them be permanent.

However, a compromise would be to make items (amulets, runes..) lose time when you are playing ONLY ;)

That way you don't feel ripped off if you can only afford few hours a day to play and panzar may still count on you to purchase some more.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:05 pm

That's what i mean Skhar.
I can Farm enough ressources for Amulets and Runes every week for 1 Charakter.
But i must still buy Potion -> or i play some Games without Potion's, in this Games you cant do your Job

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:14 pm

I support Auni and Zera!

Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Dudu556 i know that Runes and Amuletts are good seller.
So i Write, that Panzar must add more Skins and so on, This Skins should cost 10-12 Euro or so.
Also Pots are very good to sell i mean.
But, if you can buy Potion's for real Money , its looks like p2w.
Because Panzar has a Potsystem that's refuel Your full HP(also Mana/Energie). If you use your Potions Right, you are much much Better.
The Cooldown is also not so high on the Potion's.

I Mean the Healpot is a Little Skill, that heals you full.
This is also a Spell like Frost , curse or anythink else, so you MUST use it.
The same with Mana/Energie Potions, If you run over a ManaBall, you should use this Potion's(if you need a freeze soon)
EnergiePotion's also rly Importanten -> With your Rightbutten, you earnd much CP . And with some Charakters, you must run away for some Classes.
If you want to Run away from a Guy that Use Energie Potions, and you not... He will Catch you 100%

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:42 am

Im playing 24/7 in my free time right now and getting only enough ressources for one character.

I dont play my paladin anymore because its too much effort. Panzar forces me to play only one char. So I have to decide between my chars even if I want to play paladin and gunner. That leads to fewer fun. I really dislike that. I also played in WoW multiple characters and payd 10 Euro per month. Panzar is more expensive if you play 3 characters like you could play in WoW.

So im going to play league of legends again like 90% of my friends.

Btw you can stop the discussion. AriOrH (developer of panzar studio) already answered to this topic and is supporting me and the community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/240320/di ... 6466259185

Lets see what level 30 (with hopefully better matchmaking) and some other changes will bring in the future of Panzar.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:34 am

So basically you get the feeling that this game is P2W.

Here are my thoughts on this subject.

Yes that feeling is there for a lot of players.
Yes that feeling is NOT there for a lot of players.

I have no way of knowing how long everybody played I can't be sure about the current situation because I have been saving all my resources and gold for when lvl 30 is available. So what I'm about to write is from before patch 32.2. (After this patch is has been said that you get double the resources)

So without Premium before Patch 32.2 between tournament (in 7 days) I needed to play 3 to 4 hours (depending on the queue times) every day to make 5 Amulets, In that time I had enough resources to make 11 runes and bout 600 poison (or 3x 200)

So after this try I started playing with premium (3 to 4 hours didn't fit into my timetable every week) and started to save everything for the upcoming lvl 30.

Now premium = 2x the resources, Patch 32.2 again 2x the resource in theory I should be able to make the 5 amulets 4x faster so about 45min to 1 hour every day.

I also read that it is too much money to pay every week or every month. If you go to the store and you buy the latest games you pay about 40 to 50 Euro for it. After about 1 month you have finished the game or can only play online. After 6 months you already bought a new game or the sequel to the game, so another 40 to 50 Euro. Say you spent 80 Euro on games, which is 1 year of Premium Playing in Panzar.

Everybody’s time table is different, I have an average of 1,5 hours every day to play this game, I'm able to play 1 Char in tournament every week so I do not have the P2W feeling.

So my conclusion on this is for 1 CHAR:

- If you do not want to pay anything for this game you really need about 11 hours/week of game time
- If you play with Premium you need about 6 hours/week of game time

If you time table is less then 6h/week I understand the P2W feeling.

In every post about P2W nobody has put a real executable idea to get this feeling out of the way and making the game free is not an option.

What amount of game time is acceptable for you, to craft everything you want and need.

Put down an Idea that would help but not make it that you don't have to play the game.
Like:
- Make the 1 day Runes and 1 day Amulet buyable with gold
- If you play in tournament and you win 1 match you get a set of 1 day Amulets but you still have play to get your Runes.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:53 am

I do not believe that 6h a week is sufficient for maintaining full runes. And this is only for one char.

In the last weeks I did not play at all because I do not have much time. And playing only tournaments and trainings is basically not possible in the current system. You either play a lot or not at all. And that is kinda sad for a pvp game.

If you would like to play several chars it gets even worse. I believe if prices were lower panzar studios could earn way more. For a smaller amount of money I would be fine buying stuff for only playing a tournament for example. And in general, people would not have the strong p2w feeling. This in turn would lead to more players....

Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next