View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
improvements in chat, friends list management, player stats 

Post improvements in chat, friends list management, player stats
I posted 2-3 weeks ago a question about improvements in chat. With every new update I can't find small, community type of improvements thus it's about time to ask.

What I'd like to see are:
1. option to block the getting clan and friend invitation. I'm fed up of this s___t, and I don't want to start a dummy clan only to get my chars into it.
The more, after somebody points cursor on my char's nick, he should get a polite notice along with an icon, that "this character doesn't want to be disturbed"

2. Channel chat messages posted by ignored players are still visible. Why ?
There's many whinenings about trolls, and I'm still wondering why such common thing in games still happen in panzar.
The more, there should be even a way to vote on a player and mute him on channel chat for a certain period of time if declared % of players staying in channel vote.
Of course this isn't so simple, as clan members could abuse this option.

3. Every character has a personal list of friends and ignored players. I'd like to see an additional option, enabling shared friend/ignored list across all or chosen characters.

4. I'm pretty sure that panzar roadmap contains a place for seeing overall char stats [kill ratio, deaths, game won/lost etc.]. The question is: when will we get this option ? :)
Getting a chance to see other players stats seems pretty obvious.

5. With afair patch#33 after_battle_splash got a huge update. It would be great to see players of winning team, which would get a chance to use additional taunts.
It would obviously open an additional way to sell some crystals, but players could also get a chance to forge a taunt for a certain period of time. Just like it is with amulets.

6. This point deserves a whole new thread but I'm a bit lazy.
It goes to this thread posted on steamcommunity: http://steamcommunity.com/app/240320/discussions/
Since there was a server merge long time ago, and lags are lately getting on some players nerves (include me), will you improve the spawn algorithm allowing european players to get into same room ? If not, it would be great if western players were spawned at least in same team.
Written Russian language is an impassable barrier for me, and seeing that opponents speak in english or in my native language (different classes, where mine char could be spawned in their team) makes me a bit pissed.

That would be all I wanted to ask at this time.
If anyone had similar thoughts or would like to extend above suggestions I encourage to do it.

Tue May 06, 2014 8:30 pm

Post Re: improvements in chat, friends list management, player st
1. That would be a nice option.
[ ] Open for claninvites
[ ] Not open for claninvites
And you can choose what you want in the options menu. Like you can choose to see enemy and friend names ingame etc.
Maybe the same choice for friendinvites.

2. As for now ignoring a player only blocks private messages from the user. Filtering out all his text from normal chat ... maybe .. I don't need that because I can filter annoying trolls in my head and just don't reply to them. Players who flood the chats with nonsense messages copy pasted are a problem, so I support the idea that ignoring aplayer filters out all text messages from all chats. Votekick/votemute are too abusable. People always find a way to abuse it.

3. Accountwide friendslist. Yep.

4. Not important for me personally. But why not?

5. That would be really great. You all know GTA online? After a race or deathmatch or whatever the winning player or team is in the closeup and all perform their gestures/emotes. On my waiting time for this game to improve again after the last two hotfixes I played another game where after the match you saw the players of the winning team standing next to each other and everyone was free to perform any emote he owned for some seconds. That resulted in funny endscreens where players danced along and whatever emote they had bought. Just to show off. I think that would be a great way to motivate players to buy emotes in Panzar.

6. Really hard to discuss that as a subpoint and not in an own thread. Matchmaking / Teamcreating algorithm needs more attention! Since the majority in all matches are from russia, I guess that nearly every match is played on russian servers. High latency for non-russians. Not good.

- Paladin -

Revenge is a dish best served cold
Old Klingon Proverb

Tue May 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Hey! I did not ask that 3hours channel chat ban should also cover in game chat ban !

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:17 am

I dont want to product myself a lot now, I'll say only that I support all of the suggestions. Even with the 6th one which would actually be a return to the situation from before the merge. I didn't lately complain about waiting time, it's just about imagining how it works.. It would be lovely if the servers would be like merged at nighttime and separated at daytime. But the suggestion was given so many times, and ignored always.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]