View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Improving panzar popularity 

Post Improving panzar popularity
Hello, i've been playing panzar for a while now, but unfortunatly, with work and school, my timing is kinda bad. I can't get in time to play with russians and europeans (i'm from Canada) and thus, i can't level up.

There's two problem i see here about that. I'm going to suggest a solution to each of them.

First, the efficiency system.

Being able to play against everyone near our eff level be it from us server or another is nice, but since i cant find anyone when i get home, its hard to find the motivation to continue playing, and i believe its the main reason that theres not a lot of people in the us server. If they can't play, why the hell would they come back?

The solution to that would be to somehow do something like they did in SW:TOR, upping the stats so that people can kind of play with others higher lvl so that they can still have pvp. They wont get any new abilities, just more stats as if they were higher lvl. It would work for lvl 1 up to 30, so that everyone has a chance to lvl up, and at 30, people have a choice between "ranked" games against other lvl 30, or free for all games against whoever is there to play. Such a system would priorize having people closer to each other in level, but if no game can be found after a set time, like 5 minutes, it would permit a larger difference in level but compensate lower lvl with more stats so that they can still play and be competitive. This could solve the main problem me and some others have, wanting to play and get higher lvl, but being stuck low lvl for lack of players. It would bring in more players and would eventually not even be needed, but for that panzar need a bigger player base.

Second thing that need improvement would be the craft system. I kind of understand that they try changes for different reasons, and can be kind of happy with some, but i certainly am not. I cant craft potions, i'm likely to fail, and worst, i have to start all over again if i fail. If panzar wants to keep the system as is, a simple improvement for the players would be that if they fail, the chance to success would improve by 10%. Its a pain being a berserker and failing to make the first weapon i can make to finally knock back with my power attack, and failing 4 times... eventually i'll get it, but i'm lvl 7 now and quite underpowered compared to others because of this. Even if you fail something, at least with that you might have a chance later. For potions and runes it would be the same, but once you do it once, it goes back to the initial % and goes up. That way, panzar would keep their system as is, but at least theres a fall back option for multiple fail.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:46 am

Post Re: Improving panzar popularity
Well done, you wasted your time! Panzar Studio doesnt care about suggestions like this.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]