View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Matchmaking 

Post Re: Matchmaking
Hi Headquarters,

I asked the Studio there are changes in the next patch that are intended to improve matchmaking.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:43 am

Sorry White Wolf but how they want to Fix the Unbalanced matches?

Nextpatch we have the same Amount of Upgrades / Armors /Runes /Epicweapon and also the same Amount of Player's.
How you want to create now fair Matches?

The Mainproblem of Panzar all the Time is, that you play with not full Stuff vs guys with more Stuff. In every Game you saw that, because every Player has other stats!
If you pay alot of Money and Upgrade your charakter well with the Lucky Horse, you can get 7.7k Mastery!!
If you play for real, and dont want to spend to much money for Upgrades, there are alot of other stuff what you must buy, you will NEVER reach this Masteryamount.

Also my Little sapper has lvl 10-20 Equip, without Upgrades/Amuletts and so on. I must play vs 3k People. They are FULL Epic and have some Amuletts. Inquisitors can rightclick me 2 time into block and im Dead, i mean i got some Points in this game, because im Sapper -> just place totems and Teleport, if i saw a enemy with Fullstuff i just Run away and Place traps to get CP, im Sure if he want to hunting me im dead anyway!

In My opinion , Change the BV system, Nobody can Increase his BV , Panzar has to less player to split into SKillgroup's AND Equipment!
Complett BV resett, and give all a Number only for his Equipment.

First example (lvl30).)Full Runes / Amuletts/ Epic Armor / Nearly full Upgrade(nearly all upgrades on orange/red) got a BV from 6k!
(lvl30).)Full Runes/Amuletts/Epic armor / but less upgrades BV 5.5k
(lvl30) .)1-10 Runes / Amuletts/Epic Armor / Less upgrades Bv 5k
(lvl30).) no Runes/Amuletts/epicarmor/ Upgrades not important Bv 4.5k
(lvl30).)no runes/no Amuletts/ armor say in this case not so much/ Also upgrades not important BV 4k

And now, Matchmaking must have the same Amount of Classes per team.
Important 1.) Firemage if they got gunner
2.) Healer all time,also tank
3.) Same Amount of Frostmages

Now matchmaking go to BV and check BV from all searching Player.
in the Best Case , only 6k people play together. But if we reach 5 min waiting Time or 10 Min ->
Bv 5.5k - 6k allowed, also 5k - 6k BUT NOT MORE!

This example is for high lvl, you can do the same with lvl 10 and also lvl 20-> maybe you must give the lowest lvl 30 BV to 5k and the highest to 7k .
With this system we got on Highlvl maybe fair matches . I know you need also skill, but i dont think that Panzar has enough player to split more!
Better Balanced games, with same stats.
Its just bad, if my Berserk has 4,4k mastery 20k hp-> enemy 6k mastery and maybe 26k hp. He leftklick me some time, and use crushing blow.
And why he can do that? Matchmaking.

Ah and you fix also the Leaver Problem in Panzar a little bit. Because they just leave to dont Loose BV. Just annoying, this gamestyle make the Matchmaking more broken.
BUT if nobody can increase his BV , there is no reason to waste his Ressources for this game.

Edit:
Second Idea.
I Know We have maybe to less player in some times. If you play in the night or so.
If Panzar change this BV system and also Matchmaking, in some Case people cant find Games.
Add a new Option.
A player with 6k Bv find maybe no Game, because to less fullstuff guys here.
So every Player can decrease his BV on a Button, but he loose also Some stats for this Public Game.
I hope you understand me what i mean.

Example : A Gunner with 7.5k mastery is normaly with my system on a BV from 6k
If he dont find a Game, he can change his BV to maybe 4k, now he has 4,5k Mastery or so in this games .
He can also change back to his normaly stats, if there are enough Player on 6k.

Also maybe low Player can Increase his BV, if they dont find a Game.

In Tournament every Player must play with his own Stat's . Thats just for Public game, and only if to less player on a Tier.

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:17 pm

In my opinion Panzar need to back non bv system like year ago.
Becouse now no eq players farming bv, i dont know why but i see 14lvl fire with 2900 bv
so this is a little stupid, anyone can left the game with kill process (ctrl alt delete)
and dont lost bv! all farming bv for what? for unbalance playing?
so back to not seeing bv in game like one year ago
One Year ago i have no eq zerk and i play with same no gear ppls,
now no eq ppl play with full eq 7k+mastery, no sense

Panzar need to fix matchmaking first, not doing new skill, maps

Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:42 pm

Well before a year I still had a lot of games on a berserk with 5,5k hp vs zerkers with 8k hp (yet the old numbers), and so on, but worst thing was that you could play as 8 lvl with 20 level (idk if it were the times before 30 came to EU or yet after, someone can say how it appears exactly now). And about the imbalance.. I see that nothing changed. And when i recently logged on for a few minutes on rush hour, and saw 70 (SEVENTY :cry: ) people on global chat... I should really start wearing black. As it looks like the EU playerbase decreased 4+ times comparing to the Steam issue time.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:35 pm

TIER idea is very good, instead of battle value, players get matched up with same tier or 1 tier difference:

TIER 1 - lvl 1-4 + light equipment=TIER 2
TIER 2 - lvl 5-9
TIER 3 - lvl 10-19 + medium equipment=TIER 4
TIER 4 - lvl 20-30
TIER 5 - Epic, amulets, runes + 1x rep points
TIER 6 - victory weapons, upgrades etc + 2x rep points
TIER 7+ - for top player (optional with choice) + 3x rep points

every player can see which tier he is in, and so if he doesnt find matches for his tier, he can equip other armor and lower his tier and play with lower tiers.

incentive to play on higher tiers would be each tier have its own unique award after battle. like more runes/gold playing on higher tear.

also to introduce some sort of value points instead of battle value like "reputation points" for playing and winning in high tier matches, which can be spent on getting some little items, items like raise a small % on crafting or the same idea for upgrading like horseshoe, but for limited clicks or few minutes only, and maybe other cosmetic changes that other people can see in battle that a player have a lot of reputation, or maybe even exchange a lot of reputation points for some amount of crystals.

then i am sure there would not be incentive to stay on low tiers (like farming wins for victory weapon, only available on high tier) for good players. and for weaker player if they find it too hard to play against higher tier they can lower it by changing their equipment to get into lower tier and play in their own level of capability

so to sum it up a TIER 7 player can play in T 4-7 matches by making changes in his gear to drop into a certain T, and for lower levels T 1-2 and T 3-4 are interchangeable

so it is a friendly system for low and high players, as there is more incentive to get better and higher, with more rewards and less p2w, because you get a choice

also would be nice to see how many people on the same level or tier are waiting for a game when starting matchmaking

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:59 pm

again a bad matchmaking...

http://imgbox.com/jbqn8EPV

and...

http://imgbox.com/yEQPtTuZ

I hope that go to change soon

Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:30 pm

Xylar wrote:
And when i recently logged on for a few minutes on rush hour, and saw 70 (SEVENTY :cry: ) people on global chat... I should really start wearing black. As it looks like the EU playerbase decreased 4+ times comparing to the Steam issue time.

That's because europeans appear to be more pragmatic than russian people. Me personally think the same will happen with China.
Still the Sudio will do nothing with the system untill people pay (and they WILL due to simple human psychology). E.g. tournaments: are there any new clans/players (especially on EU server)? They can't compete with old players/payers who get more and more crystals (real money in case of Ru server) leaving less and less chances to win.
P.S. so enjoyable playing against lvl 20+ characters being lvl 9- character (with same BV of course) and still the BV system allows it. But the Studio still tries to assure us it's Ok. :lol:

Hreigard (eu serv)

Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:55 am

Now you bore a new question from me. Do 'we' (as EU, meaning the people who donate this game) partially sponsor the Russian tournament winners? ^^'

Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Xylar wrote:
Now you bore a new question from me. Do 'we' (as EU, meaning the people who donate this game) partially sponsor the Russian tournament winners? ^^'

Bro, this theory is actually scary :o

Bum Badiradira! Chodź kochanie, chodź!
    Nie bój, nie bój się Panzara, oo!

Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:55 pm

Rin the Hateful wrote:
Xylar wrote:

Bro, this theory is actually scary :o

conspiracy theory :)

Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next