View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Matchmaking 

Post Matchmaking
Hello
There is a Simple fix for the Matchmaking at the moment!
While we have such a low playerbase we can fix the system simple!

1.) In Publicgame Upgrades are disabled -> that mean's every Inq with full mastery rune has 17000 HP 7700 Mastery
2.) Battlevalue need to be invisible -> now nearly everyone has the same stuff in public, so the battlevalue can more fokus on the skill from the player.
for this we need a complett reset of BV after this invisible.
3.) Now we have alot of player with same stats, Split the Team's in same Amount of Classes, Tank and Healer must!!! be in every team (high lvl)
4.) Make Tier's for player Full stuff Player with Runes /amuletts (upgrades are anyway the same (watch point 1) are in Tier 6
Lower player with non epic equip, or so split up to Tier 1-5
5.) Make a Serverstatus Option, like you see all who are online on Publicserver. (classes) so we can switch if something is missing (not so iimportant but would be nice)
6.) Would be nice if we can group up with russian guy's in Publicgame! and also Privatchat and maybe 1 - 2 global chat's for all server's

if the Playerbase goes bigger, you can remove Point 1 and let everyone play with his own stuff.
BUT only if you got 70% balanced Games without point 1. At the moment you have 10-20 % balanced games.

Also you can give everyone his own Stat's, if the Matchmaking find guy's with same Upgrade level.
I dont think that's possible at the time, but you can add this "future" just in case, but important that you do point 1-4!
Point 5,6 would be nice, but is no musthave,

I know some guy's will think now that panzar get less money cause of this, but i think its not so.
Cause with this we improve the matchmaking really, and im pretty sure more guy's will play.
More people who play -> will also pay something.
Cause Amulett's and Runes still needet.
Only Upgrade's are for "free" in Publicgames, but serios.
Player who pay money for Upgrades play most time Tournament.
And this guy's will still need really good Upgrades, cause Tournament you have allways your own stats.

New Player or so, will never Pay money for Upgrades first! NEVER.
We need new player, for this we need good matchmaking and also old player who comming back.
New player still need to buy sometime premium, or runes or amuletts, but in the beginning they are not so weak, cause upgrades not aviable in Publicgame.
The new Forge Update is also nice for new player, cause they can craft her own armor with 100%.
So they will pay for Premium cause of Equip.
All in all panzar got more money after some mounth's i think! And we Player got a better Matchmaking and more player.
Win win Situation!

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:27 pm

Post Re: Matchmaking
It's all about 'make it less p2w so that you can get more players and more money in the future'. It's been talked through on this forum for quite a few years, all resulted to what we have now. So we keep on trying?

As far as i remember I recently asked WW about the thing with 'who is online' and i was answered that it will not be implemented. Reason: it would make the playerbase drop at a particular moment x)
And afair they said it's impossible 'so far' to make us group up together between the servers.

Anyways I do ofc support the ideas.

Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:58 pm
Xylar wrote:
It's been talked through on this forum for quite a few years, all resulted to what we have now. So we keep on trying?

799th post, stating the obvious, yet another pointless post discouraging players from trying to improve the game.

Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:07 am

Headquarters wrote:
Xylar wrote:
It's been talked through on this forum for quite a few years, all resulted to what we have now. So we keep on trying?

799th post, stating the obvious, yet another pointless post discouraging players from trying to improve the game.

91st post, yet another refering only to me, not to the subject. Take care of yourself mybe? x)

Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:31 am
Auni wrote:
1.) In Publicgame Upgrades are disabled -> that mean's every Inq with full mastery rune has 17000 HP 7700 Mastery

I do not think that the studio will ever do that.
Auni wrote:
2.) Battlevalue need to be invisible -> now nearly everyone has the same stuff in public, so the battlevalue can more fokus on the skill from the player.
for this we need a complett reset of BV after this invisible.

Agreed. I have already suggested this. If its invisible (even to the player!!!) then players will be less worried about their effectiveness value, but what scares me is that even now studio considered (at least as a trial for a few days) to widen the bandwidth of the BVs going into a battle and everyone who played knows what happened; now if the eff is invisible, only god knows how studio wants to do the matchmaking as their main goal is to reduce the waiting time. At this moment, less waiting time is good for high eff players as they will play versus newbies and low geared players, and bad for new players as they will play against experienced full geared players.
However, even after considering that fact, i still believe the eff must be invisible. But again, BV is something that not only panzar, but any game with such a value will benefit from. many players upgrade, buy gears, in general, spend money to rise their BV, so it is beneficial.
Auni wrote:
3.) Now we have alot of player with same stats, Split the Team's in same Amount of Classes, Tank and Healer must!!! be in every team (high lvl)

This is by far the worse thing in panzar. for example, now that there are way less players online, if (again, for example) clan Mystery's ice+fire+tank group up, then no other team can defeat them. specially considering the fact that the enemy will most probably not have a tank. class imbalance is really the first thing studio wanna fix!
Auni wrote:
4.) Make Tier's for player Full stuff Player with Runes /amuletts (upgrades are anyway the same (watch point 1) are in Tier 6
Lower player with non epic equip, or so split up to Tier 1-5

If i understand it right, with this low number of players its not possible
Auni wrote:
5.) Make a Serverstatus Option, like you see all who are online on Publicserver. (classes) so we can switch if something is missing (not so iimportant but would be nice)

Great idea, even numbers are not required, just an indicator which says with which class you have more chance to get a balanced battle with minimum waiting.
Auni wrote:
6.) Would be nice if we can group up with russian guy's in Publicgame! and also Privatchat and maybe 1 - 2 global chat's for all server's

Yeah It would be great. but i dont think that its gonna ever happen. :(

Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:17 pm

I Write it in first topic, Important point is POINT 1.
If they dont do that, you can forgott my full topic, cause to get more player on same lvl, you need point 1 or 1000 player more!

Also the tier idea just work with point 1, cause so you have alot of tier 6 player without paying much . only epicequip /runes/ amuletts needet and you are in Tier 6!
without Point 1, you can cancle this point, cause you have right, its impossible at the moment to less player!

Thats why i write in my 1 Post, Point 1 is important!
without point 1, all other idea's not so good / usefull.

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:33 am

RU is not dead. 1000 in globacl chat. should be enaf to make changes

Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]