View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
A few ideas... 

Post A few ideas...
Resource Gifting - My friend was complaining that he just needed a few more resources to craft his Sword III. He asked if here was a gifting system. There should be! With a cap, of course, to avoid farming/mooching.

Social Hub - Chat is alright, but I'd love a social hub! You enter without any weapon, go around, drink, eat, trade and socialize. That'd be an epic way to both RP and see what the world is like away from the battlefield.

A Full-English Server - For the UK and Ireland. Please! I don't mean to be racist, but I think I might have to learn cyrillic just to communicate in this game.

Berserker Resistance to the Berserker Power Attack - I feel like there should at least be a passive for Berserkers that reduces the effects to a stagger when we get Power Attacked by another Berserker.

Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:44 am

Post Re: A few ideas...
Astrobomb wrote:
A Full-English Server - For the UK and Ireland. Please! I don't mean to be racist, but I think I might have to learn cyrillic just to communicate in this game.

There used to be game server for EU only. With the decrease of the number of players it was tho shut down and now gameserver is one and the same for everyone. In the past, time of waiting to get a game was up to 20-30 minutes (unless you knew what to do - usually you could make it shorter). Now we mostly couldn't play at all because there would be no 16 players (20 in the past, as there were games 10vs10) of some minimal required eff range at one time to create a battle. Maybe it would be ok on full eq 30 level games, but only there.

Astrobomb wrote:
Berserker Resistance to the Berserker Power Attack - I feel like there should at least be a passive for Berserkers that reduces the effects to a stagger when we get Power Attacked by another Berserker.

Block! It can save your life! ;)

Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]