View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Please, return our Tank's "BATTLE RAGE" buff 

Post Please, return our Tank's "BATTLE RAGE" buff
please sirs I beg of you I need that skill! I can't outscore paladins at 'support', therefore, I need to compensate with the Kills/Damage score but now I can't since the devs nerfed us again!!! I thank you for the new skill but does it have to be at the cost of losing the battle rage?!? are we OP if we do? heck, it already has a side effect since day 1 how could we be overpowered?!? I came back to this game after I moved to another place with better ISP just to solve my latency issue with your patch 40 and now I'm faced again with another disappointment! you guys are whaaaaaacked! it's killing meeeee!!! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyieee!!!!

just kidding... :lol: but seriously I hope the devs would return our battle rage. thanks a bunch for your time and I wish you more players so that we have less time to wait and play more. have a good one

Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:34 pm

Post Re: Please, return our Tank's "BATTLE RAGE" buff
I think it was done so because Tank actually has ridiculous damage. And that's not a good combination with massive hp pool.

Of course, there is also the matter of balance, which sucked, sucks and will probably keep on sucking. That's a pretty big factor.

Bum Badiradira! Chodź kochanie, chodź!
    Nie bój, nie bój się Panzara, oo!

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:11 pm

Post Re: Please, return our Tank's "BATTLE RAGE" buff
aaay c'mon naw, everyone have ridiculous damage and worse, yer ars get frozen/fried/poisoned/blasted with a cannon or a wee flintlock. we all know we mostly find ourselves helpless with those skills than facing a tank on battle rage. plus, our battle rage has a def trade off and our skills can be blocked/dodged so there's a risk! so it's not totally ridiculous.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]