View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Is this game dying? 

Post Is this game dying?
I playd a few h , never had problems with gettin in to games , but then i noticed players can buy Levels? I mean levels ... seriously what kind of crap game company sell's level's? Now i see on other posts ppl say population is low , well ofcurse its low nobody plays p2w games becouse they suck , so just wanted to know are u guys going to do something and remove the p2w features ? If u dont u know that this game has no longevity?

Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:31 am

Post Re: Is this game dying?
Buying levels? It's true that premium users get more xp but i wouldn't call it buying lvl's. Tbh even as a non premium lvling is relatively easy if you forgo gold collecting.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:17 am

The button on the left of "Buy Premium" (or smthing like that), there is a "Next level"

But you only gain levels, you don't have any gear.. i'd buy premium over "next level", seems the best choice.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:26 pm

I dont get why people call buying levels "pay to win" ... you pay in your time and frustration to level up for free. People who dont have that time or patience can get there as well by supporting the game.

"Pay to win" gets thrown around too much these days for the wrong reasons... a true "P2W Game" is one that gives you things you can not obtain by actually playing the game. This gives a huge advantage to anyone putting money into the game. However... barring a few issues with the crafting system vs just buying (over and over again) this game is Completely not pay to win. Its pay to advance quicker or as i like to call it "pay for impatience"

Think of it this way... people always say time is money... so whether you're spending your time or your cash either way you're using money to play this game and get things.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:20 am

Queue wont pop. There isnt 20 people online? is there some kind of bug for the queue system? Does queue get better if you hit max level??

I want to play!!

Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:55 am

A lot of times the crowd is big enough to get a game going... but only big enough for one game. Generally if you can get in that rotation dont waste any time looking at in depth stats at the end... get out and ready up so you dont miss the train as it leaves the station. I actually played about 9 games in a row just now and its "off hours"

Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:00 am

is it dying? i just created a login today and downloading thought this looked cool. just spent very long time on waiting screen and finally exited. was looking forward to trying this out, but no games... this looks to be a fail setup. too bad seems cool. try again tomorrow but if i cant get a game it's an uninstall. :?

Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:17 am

egobruiser310 wrote:
is it dying? i just created a login today and downloading thought this looked cool. just spent very long time on waiting screen and finally exited. was looking forward to trying this out, but no games... this looks to be a fail setup. too bad seems cool. try again tomorrow but if i cant get a game it's an uninstall. :?

try it on the weekend if your in north america... we dont have a lot of NA players still because its not technically "released" in NA

Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:04 am

egobruiser310 wrote:

haha u must've logged-in when the European people were sleeping

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]