View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Panzar Studio: EA Games Twin sister? 

Post Re: Panzar Studio: EA Games Twin sister?
Well i didn't think i have to say it but do you realise that a game and particularly a competitive PvP game is balance to be played at at least max level ? If you play with a level 15 iw against a full stuff 20 zerk yes he will os you. In addition to zerk has a skill that bypass guard so that could be this one. ;)

Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Tephis wrote:
Well i didn't think i have to say it but do you realise that a game and particularly a competitive PvP game is balance to be played at at least max level ? If you play with a level 15 iw against a full stuff 20 zerk yes he will os you. In addition to zerk has a skill that bypass guard so that could be this one. ;)

Is this supposed to be a joke? and are you saying its our fault?
My ass split in half, until I was able to reach level 7, don't mention level max!

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:27 pm

There is absolutly nothing difficult to reach level 20. If you want to get it faster rework at the maximum the way you are playing your character that could make you win more often.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:40 pm

Tephis wrote:

Nope, it was a regular power attack.
I have a lowbie zerk, I can recognize a Shield Break from a Power Attack.

Cocytus (Ice Witch) - Nekrosis (Sister of Fire)

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:45 pm

The fact that no one has agreed to you in this post, means that your problem is because of you, and not the games system.
As a level 20 sapper, I think tanks are too OP. As a level 20 tank, I think tanks are good class.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Synsane wrote:
The fact that no one has agreed to you in this post, means that your problem is because of you, and not the games system.
As a level 20 sapper, I think tanks are too OP. As a level 20 tank, I think tanks are good class.

"No one agrees with you".
Funny, most of the latest topics in started in the forum were about "nerfing" and "how to keep the game from being forgotten."

Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Well, considering most of these latest topics were made by ppl who didn't even reach lvl 20 (which take 2-3 weeks if you're playing causal w/o premium), maybe they are just not the target Panzar Studio is aiming. (Not persistant/competitive enough).

Feedbacks are always good and I'm sure the EU community team is forwarding them to the studio. But since RU are already lvl 30 and not asking for these modifications, don't expect much and try to enjoy the game the way it is now. Maybe try another class :p

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:43 am

overview wrote:
Well, considering most of these latest topics were made by ppl who didn't even reach lvl 20 (which take 2-3 weeks if you're playing causal w/o premium), maybe they are just not the target Panzar Studio is aiming. (Not persistant/competitive enough).

Feedbacks are always good and I'm sure the EU community team is forwarding them to the studio. But since RU are already lvl 30 and not asking for these modifications, don't expect much and try to enjoy the game the way it is now. Maybe try another class :p

Did you just openly say we have to split our bottoms open for 3 continuous weeks so the game will begin to be "fair".
I don't think that was a funny joke.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:41 am

dark50killer wrote:
EA Games are not only famous for their unique gaming titles, but also for their "loose" F2P System.
I have been noticing the same about Panzar.
I have just finished farming my ass out for resources and gold to craft a level 7 sword.
With 90% chance, it ended up with failure.
Now I'm out of resources.
Other than the obvious "You'll fail until you pay" forge system.
Several flaws that players always "whine about" (as many pro Panzar would call it).
The expensive recipes, the costly resources , you need to farm for days just to be able to craft one equipment.
And the low exp.)
Not to mention the unbalance of the classes and uselessness of Tank class (as I am one).
I decided giving Panzar a shot,after stopping it for a month (Of course what pissed me off in the first place is the uselessness of Tank after level 5, and the expensive items that would cost a kidney if you want to buy them using crystals.)
Now, I have just finished 3 matches, I must admit, I do not understand one bit the purpose of Tank.
I cannot defend myself if there are Ranged + close quarters enemies.
Ex: Its impossible to defend myself if there was a Witch setting me ablaze along a gunner and a screw loosed Berserk hitting me, as I cannot use magical shield and shield at the same time.
Not to mention :
1- I cannot jump over traps , barriers or gunners, so I end up being banged.
2- I do not have enough damage to defend myself against multiple enemies.
3- Its literally impossible to even reach the middle of a capture point if there is a berserk + gunner or witch.
Those issues have been discussed over , and over and over by the community and a lot of players requested for Panzar studio to do something.
While I can't say I know what Panzar studio might be going thru , but reading the "upcoming" patches , it doesn't sound they considered the players opinions , one bit!
Thanks.
Edit: Not wanting to sound biased, the new patch they announced, did contain a lot of improvements, but the main problems still would remain.

1.being a new to PANZAR I don't recommend going alone against multiple enemies, don't expect to oneshot everyone at least not those players who are farming better than you
2.tank becomes more playable after 10th level when you can learn "shield strike" and bash enemies to the ground, before 10th level you have to max the skill that increases your block %(there is 1 skill for it, 2 ranks)
3.generally tanks kill every class if one on one(maybe even 2 on 1 xD) just don't stupidly press LMC, you must block every power attack and give yours after the enemies
4.Playing with premium helps a lot, for example I farmed full gear on 20th level in 4 hours(correct me if I'm wrong thats about 400res each)
5.Tank has no usefull skills up to level 10 so why not max out forge smithing for 100% chance of crafting the gear? And after 10th level you will need to craft additional materials and canvases from those resources you get on the battlefield(if the forge is maxed then 90% success is top chance you get)

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:40 am

dark50killer wrote:
Did you just openly say we have to split our bottoms open for 3 continuous weeks so the game will begin to be "fair". I don't think that was a funny joke.

No, I openly said that you should focus on playing instead of whining on the forum because all the thing you don't like/understand now will change in few levels.
If it's too hard, maybe this game is just not for you.^^

Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next