View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
HOTFIX NOTES 16.04 and 17.04 

Post Re: IMPROVED HOTFIX NOTES 16.04 and 17.04
stokrotka SIe wSZYSCY

Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:53 pm

co za człon wymyślił stokrotke

Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:53 pm

I think better leave and play a other game this game has no future.....

Tank - Uncrittable
Zerk - chefeB
Healer - chefeH
Sapper - Seperone
SoF - Firewood
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/chefeleful/videos

Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:58 pm

First of all, i dont know who is your Game Manage but he does it very wrong. when Panzar will know the truth about the success of MOBA like LoL, Dota 2, Team Fortress 2 ,prepatch Bloodline Champions, Smite, Nosgoth, Dawngate which knows the economics policy to at least keep their players maybe this game will have some sucess and more money.

If you want a better game
i propose to follow this instructions :
-delete the craft composent , its useless and get more expensive each time. Make gold as the first ressources used.
-Amulets can be bought with Gold , like 4 victory game (4 days). you can buy it for an unlimited amount of time for like 200 crystals each.
-Same for Runes 1 victory game and you can buy 1 runes (4 days) However , u can buy runes but at an expensive price but for all day like 50 crystals a runes (unlimited)
-For Armor , Make a default armor which is free. Then all the other armor that you buy are payable with gold and other with only crystals but they are like Skin in MOBA , It don't add any caracteristics than the default armor. They are expensive but very pretty , so it will work like the Effect of VEBLEN , more expensive they are , more desired they are. Let's start at 50 crystals each piece for the first skin , and 300 crystals each piece for the prettiest. for the free ones , 2000 gold each part.
-for mastery , health , critical strike , movespeed etC.. just added a talent tree with all the caracteristics and each level u get like 10 talent point to distributing to all the caracteristics. If you want reset just pay 50 crystals .
-Emote + color = More expensive like 50 crystals an emote and 30 crystals for 1 ,color , you can also have free colors if u do some achievement
-Make better achievement for the experience progression like : when u reach level 5 you got your first amulet, when u reach level 15 you get 1000gold.
And harder achievement like : Win a tournament, Win a game with 500000 damage ( you can get when u do it a ticket to get a Golden Armor i dont know....)
To participate at a tournament , you must pay like 1000 gold each player and do like 50 victory games at least.
Each game you ended you can find a piece of armor or weapon to craft it like 5 and you get the armor.
-make regular promotion for skin armor ,emotes and other
-add some special armor which can be buy only at christmas or i dont know play with the IRL

for premium
Xp and gold are ok but add some profit for players even if they pay more like 400 crystals each month they got : 1000 gold each week, an exclusive skin armor for each class, an extended list of friend, unlimited slot for class,

For other ideas, just follow Team Fortress policy, league of legends and other..

I just want to get this game better in Europe, I'm too lazy to read again my argument, just mp me if you dont understand something.

Image T-80 EU Bouddha RU
Image Rejjie EU URSS RU

back?

Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:56 pm

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

LAST HOTFIX SUCKS!

EU/RU: EnigmaU Sister Of Fire
stream: twitch.tv/ColdLady

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:33 pm

Many people wrote, that they will quit now.... You have no idea what you are doing. Please CHANGE the costs!

You say that you are a f2p game? Why is it then not possible to play without premium anymore?

I am really disappointed about the game manager and it gives me the feeling that you think "the game is over, but lets make at least some BIG cash".

Oh and before I forget it:

LAST HOSTFIX SUXX!!!!

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Actaroth.....great ideas mate but, do you think they even bother with that?
We gave them our feedback a month ago, and they didnt give a damn about responding back. Link

It was hard already to get resources, got even worse.....and there goes the epic I was about to start crafting...
Gold is still pretty useless...
Altar still have a button to Respec even if people dont need it cause they have access all the skills available...
Some classes are still poorly balanced...
And the worse of them...the P2W BS all over the game.

Before I go, have some facts:

http://steamcharts.com/app/240320 (I know you have more people playing outside the Steam platform, but still...the numbers work the same way)

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/panzar (It isnt a requirement ofc, but it helps giving some visibility to your game. Maybe you are doing something wrong...)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/240320/ (Scroll down and check the reviews....Yeaaa, not so good I guess.)

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/04/22/team-based-arena-combat-game-panzar-goes-live/ (Negative Comments from a year ago, maybe you should change the thoughts about it)

http://uk.ign.com/games/forged-by-chaos/pc-14262787 (They didnt even bother to update the page...)

http://www.mmobomb.com/review/panzar (More negative comments...)

Unless something is made against the odds....this game is not getting to 2016.

Happy Sinking

Clan [All Against P2W]

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:45 pm

Post WTF
THE WORST PATCH EVER MADE ... What do u think guys ? That u can do everything and don't take consequences ... Ur Game MAnagement is totally pony up ! I don't now what other word use for explain what ur doings guys. I mean what the point to get a premium right now if u rize the cost of everything. Do u think its help to keep players in game . i hope That Devs will Read This and make the changes about that , IF not , i WILL NEVER SPEND MONEY IN THIS GAME AGAIN ( And believe me if u continue like this u will loose the little place u earn in Europe... ) . We are Gamers, Where also consumers and spend money in this. U SHOULD TREAT US WELL AND DON'T PLAY WITH US LIKE THIS ! And give me my HP back . How can we trust u after that . I hope we'll all get an answer From someone and PANZAR ... and a positive one .

AenigmaTANK : PROUD PLAYER OF LUNASTRA

AenigmaWitch lvl30
AenigmaDoc lvl30
AenigmaTesla lvl30

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:48 pm

Playing for ~4 hours gave me:
  • 1 wool
  • 9 gold ore
  • 5 leather
  • 11 iron ore
  • 9 copper ore
  • 16 charcoal
  • 10 bark
  • 7 wood
  • 11 linen
  • 5 runeshards
Amus and runes ran out of time in the second to last match so I dropped from 6400 to 5200 BV. I don't see myself putting in another full set any time soon. Maybe I'll log in tomorrow 20pm cet and go afk in the tourny to probably get the 100 random crystals. If not maybe cya at the next patch.

edit: Nearly forgot to mention: When I had 6400 BV today I still had problems finding games. Even with 5200 I waited quite a long time. Maybe there already is only one lvl30 wave at 21pm cet? I even remember many russian names now and I'm quite sure I only played with ~40 different people in this whole 4 hours.

- Paladin -

Revenge is a dish best served cold
Old Klingon Proverb

Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:04 pm

the funny part is how they include that whithout telling us, then update the post after they made it first imcomplete :P

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next