View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 12:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
EU player starting in the game 

Post EU player starting in the game
Well, I think the subject says most of it, so I come here searching for some advice.

I have taken some time to roam the forums and from what I have seen since that server merge, the EU player base has seemed to go down a lot, I also notice almost every player in my game is Russian.

I have really liked this game and I wanted to ask if its worth my effort to reach lvl 30, the game really looks promising, but some of the posts here discourage me a little bit.

I just started yesterday and got my fire sister to almost lvl 8, I have seem some people saying that this class is more like a damage supporter, which main job is to take chunks of enemies health so others cam finish the job, more than killing by herself..I would like to know if thats true in the end, so I can adjust my gameplay to it (I just keep hitting those pesky orcs that refuse to die, just to be slaughtered by a back stabing inquisitor).

All in all, I really like the game so far, so if you could tell me if its worth it, or if I will just reach nothing for lvling up, thx in advanve ^^

Note: Sry if its not totally understandable, Im from Spain so english is not my mother language.

Mon May 05, 2014 9:06 am

Post Re: EU player starting in the game
Fielleon wrote:
I have taken some time to roam the forums and from what I have seen since that server merge, the EU player base has seemed to go down a lot, I also notice almost every player in my game is Russian.

That's correct.

Fielleon wrote:
I have really liked this game and I wanted to ask if its worth my effort to reach lvl 30, the game really looks promising, but some of the posts here discourage me a little bit.

There are good and bad changes in Panzar. For example patch 34 we are waiting for. And hotfix for which a lot of players complained.
But after all Panzar is a good game, and for some of us - the only game, and it's definitely worth to play.

Fielleon wrote:
I just started yesterday and got my fire sister to almost lvl 8, I have seem some people saying that this class is more like a damage supporter, which main job is to take chunks of enemies health so others cam finish the job, more than killing by herself..I would like to know if thats true in the end, so I can adjust my gameplay to it (I just keep hitting those pesky orcs that refuse to die, just to be slaughtered by a back stabing inquisitor).

Partly it's true because there is a very useful and powerful skill which is the skyfire, and you can make your team win by throwing it at the right moment.
That's why most of Sisters of Fire are constantly collecting classpoints for this, which makes her other skills more or less irrelevant.
But I guess it's still much fun to play her. After all what can be better than devastation the whole gunners stuff in a few seconds?

SAP- He's a Baguette Maker, knowing that full warrior is a strong warrior

Mon May 05, 2014 9:37 am

Hi,

Welcom.

I have been playing for 11 months now, I play with all classes, and I still want to bring all my classes to lvl 30 full armored and runes and Amulet ready.

The game has had a lot of changes and not all player agree with the changes, about a lot of change I also have my doubts but I still like the game.

It is a free 2 play game but you need to take your time with the game, if you want it to stay like that. If you want to go fast you have 2 choices, Play more and put more time into the game or put some real money in the game the only thing money does is save you time.

The EU player base has been going down due to all the changes and 90% of the players ingame only speak Russian, but I don't mind I just want to play and keep on playing.

Quote:
is it worth your effort to reach lvl 30

That is a decision only you can take, if you like the gameplay, because its unique and you like to play I would say yes. The advice I would give you is don't go to fast.

Personally if find Armor more imported the the skills and Gold will be important if you get to lvl 30, so I also find gold more important the Experience.

As far as the Sister of Fire, I think you have 2 ways of playing with her, from a distance and close to the point in support. Orcs will always be difficult to Kill but most Sister Of Fire do find a way to make it more difficult for the Inquisitors to kill them.

All in All, YES its worth to keep on playing.

Your English is OK and was understandable, but if you have problems write it the Spanish section, my Spanish Colleague Modurators will be happy to help you.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Mon May 05, 2014 9:54 am

I guess I will keep playing then, and I will try to find a clan when I lvl up a bit so I can find people to play with. Thank you for the quick response ^^
If someone else wants to post anything more (newbie tips would be apreciated), just do it, it will surely be helpful.

Mon May 05, 2014 10:03 am

Just spend the time until u discover better the game.The basic is that it's a F2P game.It's ur decision if u like this game.About population i have to say thats most are RUS as the game is Russian(what u expect?)

Mon May 05, 2014 11:10 am

The Game is amassing in therms of graffics, combat and teamplay. But is unplayable on a competitive level due to EU and RU server merge with RU server being the main(or may be evan the only server). Many skills don´n work, many times asyncronisation(you die from something without reason, not being able to use turrel or other objects, blocking and still getting hit).
I tried different inet providers(cable and vdsl). At first i thought the problem was in my pc. 1000€ later the problem is still there.

So if you are NOT competitive in nature and you doN´t get joy in thinking and reacting faster than your opponents, the game may be good for you...Otherwise better doN´T start it at all.

P.S.Can provide hours footage as evidence.

Mon May 05, 2014 12:51 pm

Hey Fielleon

If you like the game, it's absolutely worth to play it and go to Level 30. Gain Gear, usable items, and improve your skill; find some fellas you play with regularly, and you'll have lots of fun.
The game is in my opinion very good and a hot tip for everybody liking the Genre.
The reason guys like me go pretty crazy upon the latest patches is to make Panzar Studios clear, that they cannot only think in the way: "we make things more expensive, so we get more money". As it was said, there are good and bad patches. And 34 seems like a good one, although my class gets nerfed ^^

About the Fire Sister: What she has to do - like every other class - is getting her Classpoints ready, and that often feels like a damage support. But once you got em, things go really hot. The firebeam, as well skyfire, are just brutal in terms of damage. But the damage maybe doesn't feel as direct like from a zerk. It's rather somewhat gamechanging. If you drop your sky on the point, every enemy has to leave, and that often decides if the point is taken or not. So she has a really important role, and you don't have to be afraid to stay in the shadow of other damage dealers.

Sat May 10, 2014 3:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]