View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:34 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
UPDATED: Plans Update 35 

Post Re: Plans for Update 34.6 and Update 35
Alligator Blood wrote:
Is it much to ask to return runes to the shop? at least the week long ones?
I know that devs explain deleting the runes with this: When we add new permanent runes some will start crying because they just bought temporary runes for a year...

ps: Who cares that someone wasted everything on their runes, read news, don't put on everything you have got. Never before I have had to play without big runes on my tank. I didn't even have one day runes to put on for the tourni

So True. A In Game Massage can wrote where stand keep attention perm runes are comming.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:12 am

There is method behind the madness :mrgreen:

UPDATED 27.06 with runes and less class skill changes for Update 35!

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:49 am

Queen Bee wrote:
There is method behind the madness :mrgreen:

UPDATED 27.06 with runes and less class skill changes for Update 35!

3 weeks long pve contest so we can expect updtae 35 end of july :cry: hope we get it faster

But thx 4 feedback QB

Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:11 pm

would panzar make new skills too???

Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:55 pm

No

Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:58 pm

For Zar's sake , if you are not nerfing dwarfs why don't you just delete all other classes ? Now every race except for dwarfs is totally useless! You showed everyone what are you about after Inquisitor nerf thus making this class impossible to play with! If dwarfs aren't nerfed then return the previous Inquisitors or even less people are gonna play this game. I paid so freaking much to max my Inq to just find out that it was all for nothing. THANK YOU VERY MUCH , YOU ARE KILLING THIS WONDERFUL GAME!

Ps. If you love dwarfs so much why won't you marry them?

Without many blessings,
Anjimito vel ShinKuroi

Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:10 pm

Anjimito wrote:
Now every race except for dwarfs is totally useless!

And of course you talk only about Inquisitor, because it got a nerf it clearly needed. GJ

Anjimito wrote:
impossible to play with!

Hey look, I still see Inqs as mvps from time to time! And I still get killed because of them, and see whole teams getting slaughtered by disease and fire. Impossible to play? I don't think so.

As for the main topic: yeah, RIP Paladin :D Only the yellow powder will count. But I can see that since the patch that made running cost no stamina totems are kinda... useless, for big fights only. I hope you know what you're doing with adding mana and health totems :x

And gunners, yes, I'd nerf them too. But maybe deleting only that annoying 180 degrees would do the trick?

Bum Badiradira! Chodź kochanie, chodź!
    Nie bój, nie bój się Panzara, oo!

Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:52 pm

:lol: Anjimito can you show me any statistics where dwarves permanently win? They lose everything with everyone. Check out the recent Race Tournament. Play some gunner or sapper and look how it is to play a gnome. You thought you'd pay and own everything every time? With one click of a mouse? If you did I don't think it's a game for you. Every non-inq agrees inqs needed nerf. So mama consider it hardly and please stop crying.;)
Have you been married with an inquisitor? ;)

Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Rin , zostaw mnie , jesteśmy razem w klanie :D

As for Xylar: I'd rather like an orc. Yeah , I know it's strange :p I'm a male by the way . It only makes it stranger.

And don't you think dwarfs need nerf ? I have a dwarf and sapper. And what i can tell you is that everyone who thinks inq needed a nerf is just a weak player. I can say to leave inquisitor as it is. But for Vishnu's love nerf them dwarfs! And yes there are many matches that have dwarfs as an MVP - mostly sappers with mortar or gunners with changed barrels. Thus i ask to nerf them! Every panzar player I know is upset about dwarf OP. When berserkers are gonna get nerfed - alright , gonna cope with that. When inqs are nerfed - ok ,we'll do somehow. But only dwarfs are going crying to panzar devs when they are gonna get nerfed . I am gonna stand now for everyone who are hurt by imbalances in the game - not only inquisitors.

Without best regards,
Anjimito vel ShinKuroi
Pissed off inquisitor.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:10 pm

And I think that every inquisitor who cried about its nerf is just a weak player. And I don't think it is like you say about mvp-s, enough to look [url="http://panzar.ru/en/ratings/?type=experience"]here[/url] (14 dwarves [so sappers and gunners] and 21 inqs) - and surprisingly when turning to effectiveness we find only.. 3 dwarves :)
I hardly ever notice a player who says 'dwarfs are op', which is completely opposite to the number of cries about inquisitors op ^^

You don't even imagine how many cries where there on the forum here when the inqs' nerf was advertised. It was like a snowball coming from the peak of Mont Everest right to the lowest level of the ground.

And I strongly feel that the most crying class here are inquisitors ;)

And tell me, why aren't gunners used in tournaments usually? And why did dwarves lose the last and the previous race tournament?

And why were (I'd better not use 'are' as I haven't played for some time) inqs always on top of the lists? I tell you, because they could one hit kill everyone. Every signle one character. You cannot deny it. The quickest speed -> unable to hit not-in-block, backstab around +150%? -> one hit kil everyone. Now it is +90% right? Still crying, oh rly..

Jeśli tak, to bez poważania także. ^^

Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:01 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next