View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PANZAR WORLD CUP 06.07 

Post PANZAR WORLD CUP 06.07
Panzarians, band together in the honour of a nation. Hoist their flag and defend their reputation. That’s right, on July 6, it will be Panzar’s first ever Dreamscape World Cup!

So, in the spirit of sportsmanship and the love of chaos, get your level 30 character on a national team before all the goods one are gone!

The Prizes:

1st place: 5,000
2nd place: 3,000
3rd/4th place: 2,000

Get registered before Sunday 6 July. The tournament will start at 20.00 CET.

TEAMS MUST CHOOSE A COUNTRY NAME from planet Earth, yes, even Burma if they like.

THE NAME MUST BE UNIQUE - so if your country is taken, get another one, or name it with a number, for example POLAND 2.

PANZAR ADMIN WILL RENAME ANY TEAM THAT DOES NOT RESPECT THIS RULE. No one will be deleted or disqualified.

PLAYERS CAN PLAY FOR ANY COUNTRY THEY LIKE. It is not possible for our system to check where you guys are connecting from.

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:14 pm

Post Re: PANZAR WORLD CUP 06.07
ah at long last, This has anything to do with Football World Cup or smth? :lol:

Last edited by Alligator Blood on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:38 pm

rly awesome :lol: i hope an developer will commentary this tournament world cup :mrgreen:

Great Bunny

Envy.

Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:57 am

CLANS PLEASE GIVE YOUR TEAM A COUNTRY NAME!!!!!

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:42 am

Seriously ? i pony don't Understand the rule about the One Team Per country, and it has no meanings at all ... At the beggining i thought it will be a real world cup against Teams Of Russia / England / USA, more like a Champions League against the best Russian and us Teams, but now when i read the rules its seems to be another panzar Joke i think :D NIce Idea but as Usual WTF rules , i mean did u take the time to Think about the way u can make it ????? I DON'T UNDERTAND !! !! !! Every time U got good ideas guys, u just destroy it ...

Its been a long time i didn't post in this forum because i know nothing will change but Please USE UR BRAIN SOMETIMES :D

All the teams have PPL from Different country , its a Fact . The Player BAse of ur game isn't Enough to do such things ... And all the best Euro teams Want to play against the bests US and Russian Team . Not Against each others and just to represent one country, not to have to change again the composition of teams, pony up their own training , etc , so please change the rules so every Clans with Their Own teams can participate and enjoy this great Idea of a Panzar World Cup . And Forget about this idea of Country name . IT SUCKS !!!

AenigmaWitch lvl30
AenigmaDoc lvl30
AenigmaTesla lvl30

Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:04 pm

PANZAR ADMIN seriously recommends player Aegnima get a sense of humour or at least playfulness, before he gets banned for flaming PANZAR ADMIN.

And there is only one rule, so guys get with the programme, you can play your usual teams during the Thursday tournaments.

TEAMS MUST CHOOSE A COUNTRY NAME (from planet Earth)

THE NAME MUST BE UNIQUE - so if your country is taken, get another one, or name it with a number, for example POLAND 2.

PANZAR ADMIN WILL RENAME ANY TEAM THAT DOES NOT RESPECT THIS RULE. No one will be deleted or disqualified.

Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:25 am

Saw yesterday the tourny participate teams more than 3/4 have no country team names. Lot to too to rename all of them :D

Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:40 am

Who's gonna choose the most unknown name ? ^^

Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:57 am

No one will be deleted or disqualified.

yeah? srsly? then why you deleted in ulitmate unity cup? hmm? this not fair, rules is rules....

Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:06 pm

I love U all :D and Specially Queen Bee ! And Yes i stop Flamming This Forum ( even if i don't and just share my point of view, i admit i can do it more Gently XD ) ! LEt's Play For Hawai country then ;-) . And Yeah i take it with humour and Playfulness , thats why i didn't Left the game since long time I swear :D .

So May the best Win with glory and Honor !

So i think We should Represent The NAURU Country : Nauru - 8.5 square miles - The 13,000 residents of the Pacific island Nauru rely on diminishing phosphate deposits. The state became independent in 1968 and was formerly known as Pleasant Island. And if we got this name we respect the rules isn't it ?

Aenigma ( The one who Queen Bee is Watching for his words :D )

I understand now that we can take any name of country, and there is no restrictions . I didn't get that at the beginning...

AenigmaWitch lvl30
AenigmaDoc lvl30
AenigmaTesla lvl30

Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next