View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Swamp Horror: Final Briefing 

Post Swamp Horror: Final Briefing

You were looking for adventure, weren’t you? I know where to find it. Listen carefully because your whole life may depend on my words. Whatever happens now, we need a plan. Zar’s second cousin’s grandnephew is now languishing in that cage up on the hill as you already know. Of course, you’ve heard - only the dead and the deaf have been saved the carnage of his brutal screams. Who knew that old hamadryad - may Krom rip off his tusks! – would be so angry at all this nonsense.

In short, his army is heading this way, and, worse still, the Batyrs, personal guards of Zar, are leading the charge. You know, the horned ones. Hey, somebody - silence that inquisitor and get him away from the door, it’s locked from the other side. Brave warriors, the only way is forward now - so here’s the plan.

First, the good news. The fortress, though it was built by Orcs, has got excellent fortifications. That greatly improves our … I mean your ... chances of success. Enemies may be at the gates, but it’s a tighter spot, easier to defend.

Then, the local shaman have given us some sort of statue. That ugly idol. They say it’s an artifact, and that it will hide the presence of Yordrag the Unwashed Horror. So let’s not break it, okay?!

Thirdly, Captain Nightmare, was called away on some terribly urgent matters. In such a hurry he forgot his gun cargo. It should be set up in the canopy next to our caged guest. If he manages to break free or that idol doesn’t work, we fall back, to the heart of the fortress. Look around you, some of you might even survive.

And now for the bad news. Local tribes have categorically refused to participate in the battle. They also do not want regular troops crossing their land. So the Conclave has given this matter to the mercenaries - us … well you, my brave champions. It’ll be time to set off soon. I wish you luck. May the battle bring you mercy!

Tank - Uncrittable
Zerk - chefeB
Healer - chefeH
Sapper - Seperone
SoF - Firewood
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/chefeleful/videos

Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:09 pm

Post Re: Swamp Horror: Final Briefing
Unwashed horror

Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:58 am

Post Re: Swamp Horror: Final Briefing