View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Some questions 

Post Some questions
More will maybe follow...

Question for Panzar Studio
-You increased everythign in this game, everything! But why you deleted runes from shop? You dont want that any peoples pay money in this game?
-Why you make more feature into this game, but not so activ to fix bugs? You remember this bug which always crashed the client? It took 1 year to fix it. I've never, never saw a bug which need so long to be fixed, especially not a full version game.
-Why you not listen to community? RU players said it too.
-Where is Player vs Devs? :D

Question for QB
-Why you not stream tournaments like on RU?
-Do you read every suggestion from each people, if yes, why you never give an answer?
-Why you handle my topics with the delete button? You never saw a people which give critic, sometime negativ critic? (Isnt a troll question)

Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:33 am

Post Re: Some questions
go easy on them, they'll have a heart attack ;)

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:44 am

Mr.Unsichtbar wrote:
More will maybe follow...

Question for Panzar Studio
-You increased everythign in this game, everything! But why you deleted runes from shop? You dont want that any peoples pay money in this game?
-Why you make more feature into this game, but not so activ to fix bugs? You remember this bug which always crashed the client? It took 1 year to fix it. I've never, never saw a bug which need so long to be fixed, especially not a full version game.
-Why you not listen to community? RU players said it too.
-Where is Player vs Devs? :D

Question for QB
-Why you not stream tournaments like on RU?
-Do you read every suggestion from each people, if yes, why you never give an answer?
-Why you handle my topics with the delete button? You never saw a people which give critic, sometime negativ critic? (Isnt a troll question)

Unsi I would answer you if you stopped asking the same questions in different forms. So let's try some metaphors.

Do you think Churchill told his troops on the ground what the plans were? Or Alexander the Great? No. Sometimes great plans need nurturing and time. They do not however answer to the demands of Mr Unsichtbar. It's simple, as always, if you like Panzar, then you have to trust us and trust that decisions, even unclear, are sensible and will make sense in time.

Sometimes it takes a long time to fix bugs. Is Mr. Unsichtbar a programmer or developer? If you are, please feel free to come to Moscow for a free internship to fix all our problems.

I delete your questions because you troll and open threads when there are plenty more on the same topic already. You have been warned privately and useless posts have been deleted. As always, if you troll Panzar Admin, you will get a month ban - and it will be deserved. Maybe in the future you will also have a job where every day you get to work and someone calls you an idiot, a liar or an incompetent fool. Who knows they may try to organise a vote to get you fired?

Until then, give us all a break. Go make a team and put your skills to good use. Create a brilliant team of newcomers and take all the crystals - just to show everybody that you can not only talk, and play but you can also train new players to play better than the current tournament teams. Yes, now that would not only be useful, it would be impressive.

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:49 am

But what of streaming tournaments? I would love watch them later, just for the voice.

Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:42 am

Unfortunately my home computer doesn't have the strength to run a stream ... if not I would happily do it.

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:21 pm

Stay late at work? :roll:

Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:23 pm

QB

"Create a brilliant team of newcomers and take all the crystals - just to show everybody that you can not only talk, and play but you can also train new players to play better than the current tournament teams. Yes, now that would not only be useful, it would be impressive."

it's not like i defend unsi but he's already a top players that have nothing more to prove in EU server like some others people, maybe he could improve he EU people can play against RU clans but it's not possible !

u know how many months ? years? that'll take to create a brilliant team of new comer? and get people to KEEP PLAYING PANZAR, and stay in your team?, it's nearly impossible right now with the player base and motivation of panzar EU newcomer.

and we told you countless time why, it will stay the same things until something panzar come up with something to makes people change their mind in " the pay to win " mod.

i won't again speak about this kind of things, like u already say, u already saw these kind of posts many times.

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:30 pm

I understand Qeen Bee's point and i understand Unsi's point.
Maybe you both shoud go and drink a Coffee or a hot chocolate with some cryspie cookies to talk a little bit.

What woud be extremly nice is a live Stream with Queen Bee and unsi in Teamspeak

or .... or

What woud be extreme extremly nice is a mud battle live on youtube. I dont know if i really wont to see unsi full of mud on his body but ohhh helll yeah woud be nice to see the beautifull Queen Bee in bikini full of mud :D fighting against each other and at the end drink a cold beer.

So few ideas from my sight to end the battle

Cya

Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:19 pm

Gandalf DerGeile wrote:
beautifull Queen Bee in bikini full of mud :D fighting against each other

yes yes, that's right, fighting

Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:39 pm

Lol, they were not even fighting ?
But yeah, Queen Bee is totally right.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:26 am