View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Gold League Season I - Round 1 - Results 

Post Re: Gold League Season I - Round 1 - Results
Elendoria,

You question is valid one why punish team if you play your best with 6 or 7 still get punish. So rule comes from Russian Gold league rules, if you translate the Russian rules just with google translate you will see that is also applies in the Russian Gold League. But you are asking for the reason.

Think like a team that only plays for crystals and doesn't care about others. So on Russian tournament you get real money and what would you have to do to get your hands on that real money. Just show up with 6 and play to loss. At the end of the season you only have to win against the 1st silver league and win, result you get free money in the next season.
Or the other way team that only need 6 players to win the tournament.

Every rule that is in place, has a team that force Panzar to put it in the rules, because they miss used to holes in the rules.

Are they other ways to improve this? yes but still other problems for example one of the ideas is you send list of 10 players 8 + 2 spare like you have in any sport game, that is your team and you can do like you want between those 10 player. Maybe you find this good but what happen if the mail doesn't arrive? Ok 8+2 means reward / 10 and not 8! ... I have been thinking about how to make it more sport like but its not that easy you need to think what is the normal way and how can they cheat because there are always players that want to take advantage. That was also the reason I put the rules up on forum to be discused with the community but I got little reaction to the rules.

I'm all for giving a second chances but if for 2 complete weeks I get "rules are rules" from 6 different players that mean they have friend that have the same opinion its means that they really mean it and also want the rule applied to them if happens too them.

The past is the past can't change the past so the question remains
2 choices:
1) Rules are Rules
2) Rules are Rules and I'll allow a second chance every year for EVERY clan.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:16 pm

White Wolf wrote:
Elendoria,

You question is valid one why punish team if you play your best with 6 or 7 still get punish. So rule comes from Russian Gold league rules, if you translate the Russian rules just with google translate you will see that is also applies in the Russian Gold League. But you are asking for the reason.

Think like a team that only plays for crystals and doesn't care about others. So on Russian tournament you get real money and what would you have to do to get your hands on that real money. Just show up with 6 and play to loss. At the end of the season you only have to win against the 1st silver league and win, result you get free money in the next season.
Or the other way team that only need 6 players to win the tournament.

Every rule that is in place, has a team that force Panzar to put it in the rules, because they miss used to holes in the rules.

Are they other ways to improve this? yes but still other problems for example one of the ideas is you send list of 10 players 8 + 2 spare like you have in any sport game, that is your team and you can do like you want between those 10 player. Maybe you find this good but what happen if the mail doesn't arrive? Ok 8+2 means reward / 10 and not 8! ... I have been thinking about how to make it more sport like but its not that easy you need to think what is the normal way and how can they cheat because there are always players that want to take advantage. That was also the reason I put the rules up on forum to be discused with the community but I got little reaction to the rules.

I'm all for giving a second chances but if for 2 complete weeks I get "rules are rules" from 6 different players that mean they have friend that have the same opinion its means that they really mean it and also want the rule applied to them if happens too them.

The past is the past can't change the past so the question remains
2 choices:
1) Rules are Rules
2) Rules are Rules and I'll allow a second chance every year for EVERY clan.

They are clans which exist only 3-4 months even 3-4 weeks.
So better 1)Rules are rules
and better keep that ,because if you do the second point 2)there are no rules
and I think Exclusive are very arrogant to give them any chance

Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:41 pm

I have a different opinion of who is arrogant here.

White imho it shouldnt be like 'I allow a second chance every year' it should be like 'I allow a second chance or rather just don't look at it as a crime if it's well justified' just like the situation with inbread who had tornado in his place and probably no connection to world at all.
Or when you submit a team to the tournament and it happens that one player suddenly has to take care of their kids and second has lost connection to the Internet. What then? You can't do anything and it's not your fault (as a team, as a clan).
I don't remember what it's like with the swaps - teams should have least 10 players ready so that 2 could be swapped in any case.
The reason some team didn't play although submitted their appearance on the tm used to be for manipulating the grid. So ban is OK if the players swap between teams so that they had better grid for them, but if there aren't any swaps then come on... manipulating grid by adding 'opponents'? When you are to meet Armada you will meet them anyways. It may happen that by adding the +1 opponent you will eventually meet Armada yet earlier than you would (Armada as an example).

They recently turned on a rule in 'Drivers Rules' on Polish roads where a policeman has to take away your driving licence for 3 months if you're speeding over +50kph in city. Well it's all great IF ONLY in many cases it wasn't any dangerous and if e.g. you weren't lifting your doughter having an attack of some sickness where seconds decide if she lives or not.
You get me?
3) Rules are ok BUT sometimes they are nonesense and it should be taken into consider always, and sometimes it should be justified to not obey them and get no consequences.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 am

Xylar wrote:
I have a different opinion of who is arrogant here.

White imho it shouldnt be like 'I allow a second chance every year' it should be like 'I allow a second chance or rather just don't look at it as a crime if it's well justified' just like the situation with inbread who had tornado in his place and probably no connection to world at all.
Or when you submit a team to the tournament and it happens that one player suddenly has to take care of their kids and second has lost connection to the Internet. What then? You can't do anything and it's not your fault (as a team, as a clan).
I don't remember what it's like with the swaps - teams should have least 10 players ready so that 2 could be swapped in any case.
The reason some team didn't play although submitted their appearance on the tm used to be for manipulating the grid. So ban is OK if the players swap between teams so that they had better grid for them, but if there aren't any swaps then come on... manipulating grid by adding 'opponents'? When you are to meet Armada you will meet them anyways. It may happen that by adding the +1 opponent you will eventually meet Armada yet earlier than you would (Armada as an example).

They recently turned on a rule in 'Drivers Rules' on Polish roads where a policeman has to take away your driving licence for 3 months if you're speeding over +50kph in city. Well it's all great IF ONLY in many cases it wasn't any dangerous and if e.g. you weren't lifting your doughter having an attack of some sickness where seconds decide if she lives or not.
You get me?
3) Rules are ok BUT sometimes they are nonesense and it should be taken into consider always, and sometimes it should be justified to not obey them and get no consequences.

Do you really think somebody has time to read all that? You write more then you play

Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:30 pm

Do you think anyone would care about your post? :) I don't, as well. That's why you should finally consider shutting up.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Xylar wrote:
Do you think anyone would care about your post? :) I don't, as well. That's why you should finally consider shutting up.

I will shuting up finally when you stop talk like schoolgirl with glasses

Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Why do you care about me at all noob? Go to sandbox, leave me alone ^^

Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:56 pm

Xylar wrote:
Why do you care about me at all noob? Go to sandbox, leave me alone ^^

Say the guy who is writer, no player. And the guy who never won crystals/play more then 2 years/.And never been invited to some clan.Actually I don't care of you.I talk to the theme and you answer me with no any sense.About noob ,I kill you with my poor tank who is 2-3 weeks age and has the same eff like your noob zerk,which you play long time ago and earn nothing.Only cry on forum and global chat.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:41 pm

I think Xylar is right.
Strict rules were made to prevent teams from falsing grid like former Lunastra (from 7 month ago) used to do every week (and nothing happened to them).
But now, to fight it, it has become the exact opposite. Good decisions are the one in-betweens, not extreme measure.
It's been a while no team tried to false grid or cheat, but it is the third week in a row some team pays for something they did not do wrong (counting Exclusive has almost punished)
It's not about looking the other way for a fault we committed, because we did NOT do anything wrong except having an emergency during 15 minuts.
This last rule for example is made to prevent teams of 6 players to tag just for cristals, but we began 7 battles out of 8 at 7 and only 1 out of 8 at 6. So the reason of this rule doesn't apply, especially when we will prove next weeks during the SAME tournament that we are not 6 persons tagging for cristals, but a real team who just had unforeseen events.
Rules are made to be used smartly, they should not discriminate teams that did not do something wrong (third time in a month.) It's easy to spot teams trying to cheat, but it's been a while no one tried, and we all pay the price now.
I understand for example that MW teams were banned for a week because one didn't show up (could have seemed they were trying to choose better line), but seriously, a second week ban kept when they explained the tornado thing ? it's a bit tough and exagerated too I think.
I really understand WW that you are trying to put strict rules so tournaments become fair, and it's true that now, thanks to that, no one cheated for a long time, but the pleasure of playing is not the same anymore when you can be banned or punished for small things or events you did not predict and that does not change anything in the gameplay experience of others.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:20 pm

Elindoria wrote:
I think Xylar is right.
Strict rules were made to prevent teams from falsing grid like former Lunastra (from 7 month ago) used to do every week (and nothing happened to them).
But now, to fight it, it has become the exact opposite. Good decisions are the one in-betweens, not extreme measure.
It's been a while no team tried to false grid or cheat, but it is the third week in a row some team pays for something they did not do wrong (counting Exclusive has almost punished)
It's not about looking the other way for a fault we committed, because we did NOT do anything wrong except having an emergency during 15 minuts.
This last rule for example is made to prevent teams of 6 players to tag just for cristals, but we began 7 battles out of 8 at 7 and only 1 out of 8 at 6. So the reason of this rule doesn't apply, especially when we will prove next weeks during the SAME tournament that we are not 6 persons tagging for cristals, but a real team who just had unforeseen events.
Rules are made to be used smartly, they should not discriminate teams that did not do something wrong (third time in a month.) It's easy to spot teams trying to cheat, but it's been a while no one tried, and we all pay the price now.
I understand for example that MW teams were banned for a week because one didn't show up (could have seemed they were trying to choose better line), but seriously, a second week ban kept when they explained the tornado thing ? it's a bit tough and exagerated too I think.
I really understand WW that you are trying to put strict rules so tournaments become fair, and it's true that now, thanks to that, no one cheated for a long time, but the pleasure of playing is not the same anymore when you can be banned or punished for small things or events you did not predict and that does not change anything in the gameplay experience of others.

Big novel again. Sorry my answer will be short. The rules depend of Russians. WW just control them. This is not family game.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next