View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
% for craftin(only to express frustr., donaters not welcome) 

Post Re: % for craftin(only to express frustr., donaters not welc
Asmoy wrote:
And yes , i have managed to craft potions few times in a row , and i have also managed to fail doing those potions few times in a row .

Well I didn't. That's the point. I fail 75% red potions at least.

And the max number of trials we can get here is 19 as far as i know (max 999 resources(?) ) - just btw ^^
Probability works for every number of trials, the more trials we have, the better result we get, but it does NOT understand that 3 (here) trials are not enough. Just like i counted in the first post. Probability of not-success in 3 trials in a row is 12,5%. Maths don't lie.

Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Xylar wrote:
Asmoy wrote:
And yes , i have managed to craft potions few times in a row , and i have also managed to fail doing those potions few times in a row .

Well I didn't. That's the point. I fail 75% red potions at least.

And the max number of trials we can get here is 19 as far as i know (max 999 resources(?) ) - just btw ^^
Probability works for every number of trials, the more trials we have, the better result we get, but it does NOT understand that 3 (here) trials are not enough. Just like i counted in the first post. Probability of not-success in 3 trials in a row is 12,5%. Maths don't lie.

That's because the game doesnt like you.Get the truth more manly. But I don't think so,you are Xylar=who?

Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:39 pm

No, that's because the percentage is a lie.
When Svet Angel speaks the word 'truth' something in my stomach starts wriggling weirdly.

Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:01 pm

Xylar wrote:
No, that's because the percentage is a lie.
When Svet Angel speaks the word 'truth' something in my stomach starts wriggling weirdly.

Go toilet then...

Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:30 pm

"Well I didn't. That's the point. I fail 75% red potions at least.

Probability works for every number of trials, the more trials we have, the better result we get, but it does NOT understand that 3 (here) trials are not enough. Just like i counted in the first post. Probability of not-success in 3 trials in a row is 12,5%. Maths don't lie."

Max number is 19 , so what. Try to understand what i wrote once again. You don't have do do 100 trials in a row. You just should do 100 and write down the numbers.
Math understands ^^ Probability if 3 fails in a row is 12,% , so its high percentage and it happens over time . Maths don't lie , but you are argueing with the laws of it.

Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:29 am

12,5% is nothing. It's one (1) result in eight (8) trials (where here a trial means 3 in a row). That's the law of probability. :)
And still, as i said, i fail at least 75% at all.

Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2