View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 10:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
:evil: Battlegroup limit is "stupid" 

So i just started playing and thought the game was really good, so i told my friends that we should play this awesome game, but alas apparently this game is only made for people that got max 2 friends.

I even bought gems so that i could create a clan since i thought maybe then i could join with a bigger group, but no the clan system was even more stupid... you can only challenge other clan team, and you do so by asking in they can play at a extremly specific time...

Clan battles should be a seperate matchmaking queue and work exactly the same as the normal queue but against other clan teams instead. :oops:

It seems the reason for the battle group limit is so u dont pubstomp people if u are 10 mates. This is a stupid way of thinking since it will hamper the game and it will die out quicker then any game ever done...

Just make a simpe algorithm that matches teams against teams, lets say ur quing with a group of 4, then the match making is more likely to pair you with other people that are 4 in a group so then it will be some randoms plus a group against some randoms plus a group.

This system is implemented in every single game in existence that hhave been using matchmaking system.

I will definately stop playing this game if this is not changed...

Lets get the attention of the creators so they change this.

Edit: Removed inappropriate language from the title and text. -Ufinicie

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Post Re: :evil: Battlegroup limit is mnetally cute
Unfortunately the playerbase isnt big enough yet to have seperate ques.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Number one, the game isn't big enough for that. Usually few matches going in each bracket.
Number two, you can challenge other teams in your own clan as well. The default time is every 5 minutes .
Number three, groups bigger than 3 players would be too over powered. I don't know what level you are, for if you have witnessed this or not. But soon you'll see that certain groups of players will always win every match, and that's just with 3 people. Imagine more. Would not be fun at all.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:21 am

Why would groups bigger then 3 be overpowered if they are meeting a group of the same size? Not even relevant, and it works in all other games. Its like they dont want a big playerbase...

Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:01 am

Just imagine that 10 gunners would go in one group.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:42 am

Post Re: :evil: Battlegroup limit is "stupid"
As of now we dont have a big playerbase and that sucks, why there hasn't been any noticable improvement to our population problem is even worse.

All new ideas should be welcome to this game, game is not growing at this rate, its dying.
Panzar's fan-base alone can't support it.
I can't get into a match because of the queue time it takes for it, so i quit 1-5 min because of boredom.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Step 1) get 12 friends together and get in groups of 3
Step 2) ????
Step 3) PROFIT!!!! (by getting tons of games whenever and playing against and with your friends)

Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:11 pm

10 gunners in 1 group would lose against 1 tank

How does 12 friends in 4 different groups make you play together?

The system is flawed and its killing the game slowly, the playerbase is shrinking all the time even thou the game is beatifull and pretty well done. The problem is the matchamking...

And once again i ask the people that argue for battlegroup limit of 3 is good cuz otherwise it would be so uneven, how does every other game that utilizes matchmaking handle it?

Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:12 pm

rawrbeast wrote:
10 gunners in 1 group would lose against 1 tank

You must have not seen the video 10 Orc vs 10 dwarf. Already 3 Gunners quickly thrown mana Tank. This is not to mention the fact that they can easily build turrets from different sides.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:00 pm

rawrbeast wrote:
How does 12 friends in 4 different groups make you play together?

are the days of lan parties gone? at one point it was all we did... get 10 friends together and play 5 on 5... then mix up the teams and play more 5 on 5... playing against your friends as well as with your friends is one of the most fun parts about playing with friends. The smack talk that ensues just increases the fun that can be had.

if you can manage to all get all 3 groups placed in the same game continually means it keeps getting mixed up over and over again. The bonus is you're only playing with/against your friends at that point. I would find that extremely enjoyable.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next