View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 10:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
So before i actually invest too much time ... 

Post Re: So before i actually invest too much time ...
Enigma wrote:
These are my insights after playing 2 months in this game and leveling up to lvl 19. If you say I must be very unskilled and low to say such things, you might be true, if everytime Ive played my team was even more low, because Ive been pretty much all the time in top 3 players at the end of the match. But I stopped to play and couldnt bear the frustration it gave to me in later time. And by lowering the drop rates of resources, it gave the last nail to the coffin of this game for me. Goin back to other and much better working F2P games out there.
And if anyone asks me about this game again (because at the beginning I was quite advertising it to many of my friends and community) I say to them, to stick with LoL or anything else, unless they like to pay.

THIS. It forced people to spent $ on this game.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:12 pm

AslaGG wrote:
Like the pots you know. There is a healer role, it's enough.

The problem is paladins are very low in numbers, so one may play 10+ games without paladins at all (or, like in my case and very often, 1 paladin per match, but always in opposite team :cry: )

Hreigard (eu serv)

Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Sindri wrote:
AslaGG wrote:
Like the pots you know. There is a healer role, it's enough.

The problem is paladins are very low in numbers, so one may play 10+ games without paladins at all (or, like in my case and very often, 1 paladin per match, but always in opposite team :cry: )

That's because the point rewarding system for paladins is incomprehensible, I tried playing on my level 3 Paladin, it was really stupid, I only got 7 points ,while everyone had at least 200,it was due that Paladin's only get points when the ones they healed kills someone.
And I only had one tank and one zerk in our team. which they end up dying fast , or I die before they kill someone.
That paladin logic just doesn't fit in me brain.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2