View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Relax Max, a relaxed [clan].. but closed. 

Post Relax Max, a relaxed [clan].. but closed.
Preamble :
Hello everyone, I played nearly since the beggining to Panzar, I thoroughly tested the 8 iconic characters, joined a strong nice clan (Spank), and I figured out my vision of the game and team play, my desires, actually I dreamed of a different clan, a friendly relaxed game-partners family, so I offer it you today if you feel like to join this new adventure, after my hard earned 10 000 gold on the back of my poor enemies . So here's how it goes to join us :

You should first agree theese ones :
-A Relax Max knows how to win but also lose with dignity. He learns from his losses, respects his opponents and his teammates also, whether clan, group, or instant team. The haters will be excluded.
-A Relax Max helps newcomers, he tells them what he expect from them, help them grow, never treats them "noobs" or other treats, respects them, motive them, he's constructive, that's how we advance, we come back from desperated situations, with humility.
-A Relax Max is not a stupid points hunter, he makes himself useful, he attacks or defends the points or the ball, he focuses on what bothers the team to win, and he is not doing its hunting lonely without having any real usefull motives, he remains attentive to the needs of the team.
-A Relax Max has no sense of competition with another members of his own clan, he comes from an united family, because competition divides, annoys, stress, within a team, so he is relaxed, he plays without pressure, he just enjoys a game he likes :)
-A Relax Max may have all levels, all ranks, he is tolerant, he is here to have fun playing unselfishly, with support. Clan Casual to Semi Casual. The Relax Max lads have good manners and try to act their best with their own ressources, and they grow together.
-French Clan, but open to Europe and then to English spoken. (Not beyond Europe, for reasons of Lag possible).
-Before starting to play, a Relax Max Watch if another member is online and invite him, then group him, so they play together as much it's possible. He invites to his clan his other friends, for that matter. On the clan channel, he exchanged, he shares his knowledge, he is courteous and friendly, this is a family first, to weld it all, you have to play together and communicate :).
-No obligation to voice system, but i suggest to use it, depending on whichever is present or intends us (Teamspeak3, Skype, Ventrilo etc. ...).
-EDIT 28.06.13: We have now an official TS3 server, you can use it when you are already a Relax Max member, contact in game GD.Thomas (or others GD toons), or Ed and his toons connected.
-EDIT 10.07.13: We have now an official Facebook "like page": "Relax Max Clan - PANZAR", so we can gives you info, send messages, and build events, teams, makes rendez-vous etc.. Join us when members, if you don't have Facebook for privacy reasons, just create a fake account only for panzar, and name it as your character in the game for exemple :) . And it's here : https://www.facebook.com/RelaxMaxClanPanzar
-No obligation to connect all the time to stay in clan, just a minimum of motivation and desire.
-The Relax Max is mature. (i'm 39 yo)
-Tournaments are not our 1st objectives but we gonna try them anyway, for fun, and then we'll see what gonna happen :)
- [Edit 15.06.2013]: This clan will be what you do with it, you are all a part of it, so it's up to you to talk together, group together before jumping in a game, call each others by Ts3, Skype, etc to talk in a game and meet members, then making new friends to play with. All people should be friendly and respectfull (or i will fire them lol) so don't be scared, we are a familly, let's proove it :). I'm often here, but i don't have to take everyone by hand, the big lines are writen, now, the adventures is yours. Enjoy. If people speaks french together, they will speak English with you when needed the best as they can, that's the rule, so don't worry.

If all this suits you, so welcome, we does not search to be numérous but to reach a quality of the overall good spirit.
-> Contact us: Leader: "Ed" (Main Berserker) in the game + Merlina (ice) Hot Kiss (fire) Watch your back (Inquisitor), toubib (paladin), Bunk (tank), Ed Cie. (Sapper ) and Ed Ltd (gunner).
Or leave me a message on here with your username, I'll add you.
See ya. Ed.

30-07-2013: "The balance sheet" : this is a F2P a bit too much "pay to win" for everything, lots of "dope" ephemeral a lot easier to get by cash than by craft, poor tuning, and finally after months of gaming, cost too much if you want experience a fair game. Relax max could travel in another games if it stay like that. (and we understood that the lvl 30 open, the cash machine will improve again).
Don't rage against me, i've tried that "pay for win", it works well, it's great and funny, but unfair and too expensive in the long term. And when you have tried it, you become addicted, so i should leave before it's too late. :)

Panzar Clans page

Enroll yourself:
Clan (Eng) : Relax Max

Last edited by edgarrep on Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

Thu May 30, 2013 5:07 am

Post Re: Relax Max, an European relaxed [clan] French/English spo
GD.Thomas offers us a Ts3 Server space generously, use it cleverly, and contact us to get access and use permissions.

Enroll yourself:

Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:30 pm

edgarrep wrote:
joined a strong nice clan (Spank)

:P

Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:43 pm

Alligator Blood wrote:
edgarrep wrote:
joined a strong nice clan (Spank)

:P

:lol:

Enroll yourself:

Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Relax Max… sounds interesting. Is it matters that I play badly? Also I can try to speak English

Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Shamash wrote:
Relax Max… sounds interesting. Is it matters that I play badly? Also I can try to speak English

Of course you can play badly, no one judge here how we play, it's a tolerant concept, just be friendly and do your best to help everybody and welcome here :)
I send invites to your characters, accept them if you want :p
(already seen you sometimes)

Enroll yourself:

Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:18 am

slt je suis un artilleur de lvl12 pourivez me recruter

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:00 pm

sairus935 wrote:
slt je suis un artilleur de lvl12 pourivez me recruter

oui, a ce pseudo, c'est un zerk lvl4 ...
mais j'ai trouvé l'autre aussi, n'oubliez pas de me donner vos pseudos ingame pour etre ajoutés :)
Bon game et que le groupe soit avec vous :)

Enroll yourself:

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Post Re: Relax Max, a relaxed [clan].. but closed.
Good luck to our 193 members, you are free now, cause we are closed, we apologize, thanks you for everything and have fun in your new adventure.

Enroll yourself:

Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:38 am

Post Re: Relax Max, a relaxed [clan].. but closed.
meh why u kill yourself?

Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]