View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
WHAT HAPPENED and HOW WE ARE FIXING IT (3 Dec) 

Post WHAT HAPPENED and HOW WE ARE FIXING IT (3 Dec)
I know you are frustrated with my lack of presence and answers. Rest assured, just because I don't post on the forum does not mean I am lying on a beach sipping cocktails. I have been working with the Panzar crew in Russia to get answers to what happened, find solutions and sort out things out before the tournament.

The initial report from our guys is the following:

French had been updating smth in the Data Center.
They've switched off our Gm server.
The ones who were in menu had been kicked from the game.
The ones who were out of the game couldn't authorize
The ones who were InGame on a map -> returned back to the meny to another account

We are trying to work out how to fix the accounts affected. Not an easy task considering it hit quite randomly and affected accounts differently. While we try to figure out the details.

Please email a full inventory of pre-error account (chars, crystals and gear) and a post-error inventory. It will help us to work faster if you can support it with screenshots or stream footage (when possible).

Please put EMAIL SUBJECT: ACCOUNT INVENTORY ERROR

TOURNAMENT PLAYERS GET PRIORITY - PLEASE ADD TEAM AND CLAN ON EMAIL SUBJECT to stewart@panzar.com

And note to all, Panzar Studios are 3 hours ahead of CET and 4 ahead of Ireland where I am based at the moment. The time difference means that things take longer to solve. I have sucked a i bit at coordinating things from Europe, and I accept the criticism - but the Russians have finally decided to allow me to return to Moscow, where my offices and my home is. Hopefully by the end of next week I will be there and doing my job better.

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:51 pm

Post Re: WHAT HAPPENED and HOW WE ARE FIXING IT
Sweet thanks for the update queen ^_^

Lvl 20 Tank ~ The Swishinator
Lvl 20 Paladin ~ Swish healing
Lvl 20 Sister of Fire ~ Swish burns

Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Quick french translation :

En français :

Queen Bee wrote:
Je sais que vous êtes frustrés à cause de mon manque de présence et de réponses. Soyez rassurés, le simple fait que je ne post pas sur le forum ne signifie pas que je me dore la pillule sur la plage en sirotant des cocktails. J'ai travaillé avec l'équipe de Panzar en Russie afin d'obtenir des réponses sur ce qu'il s'est passé, trouver des solutions et arranger les choses avant le tournois.

Le rapport initial de notre équipe est le suivant :

Les français ont mis à jour quelque chose dans le Data Center. (Note de moi : j'imagine donc que le Data de Panzar se trouve en France ce qui pour un jeu Européen est logique sinon ils sont souvent en allemagne aussi.)
Ils ont éteind notre Gm server. (Re-note de moi : j'imagine qu'il s'agit d'un genre de serveur maître mais je n'avais encore jamais vu cette appelation du coup je ne la traduit pas de peur de marquer une connerie.)
Ceux qui étaient dans le menu ont été kické du jeu.
Ceux qui était en dehors du jeu n'était plus autorisés à s'y connecter
Ceux qui était en pleine partie ont subit un retour dans le menu sur un autre compte

Nous sommes en train d'essayer de trouver comment réparer les comptes affectés. Ce n'est pas une tâche facile étant donné que les comptes ont été frappé aléatoirement et affecté de façon différente. Nous essayons de régler ces détails.

Je vous prie de m'envoyer un email contenant l'inventaire complet du compte avant l'erreur (personnages, cristaux et équipement) et le même inventaire après l'erreur. Nous pourrons travailler plus rapidement si vous êtes en mesure d'accompagner votre mail avec des captures d'écran ou un extrait de vidéo (quand c'est possible).

Veuillez nommer votre email comme suit SUJET : ACCOUNT INVENTORY ERROR

LES JOUEURS DE TOURNOI ONT LA PRIORITE - VEUILLEZ AJOUTER DANS LE SUJET DU MAIL LE NOM DE VOTRE EQUIPE ET DE VOTRE CLAN à stewart@panzar.com

Note pour tous : Les studios de Panzar ont 3 heures d'avance sur le CET et 4 sur l'Ireland où je me trouve en ce moment. Le décalage horaire fait que les choses prennent plus de temps à être résolues. J'ai quelques peu cafouiller lors de l'organisation des choses en Europe et j'accepte les critiques. Cependant les Russes ont enfin décidé de m'autoriser à retourner à Moscou où se trouve mon bureau et mon foyer. En principe d'ici la fin de la semaine prochaine je serais là bas et pourrait travailler mieux.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:31 pm

Queen Bee wrote:

Please email a full inventory of pre-error account (chars, crystals and gear) and a post-error inventory. It will help us to work faster if you can support it with screenshots or stream footage (when possible).

hmm not easy to have screenshots of all inventory char pre-error , and if we dont have like a friend , how the hell can we remenber exactly each element of crafting numbers ...

You dont have any back-up ???

Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Hello, I've already sent such a mail with pre-incident stream and post-accident screenshot. I didn't mention my clan though. Do you have any idea if they have received it ?

EDIT : Sent the mail again with clan details

Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Queen Bee wrote:
The initial report from our guys is the following:

French had been updating smth in the Data Center.
They've switched off our Gm server.
The ones who were in menu had been kicked from the game.
The ones who were out of the game couldn't authorize
The ones who were InGame on a map -> returned back to the meny to another account

Actually I was in game when the crash happened, and it just said 'connection lost' and the game turned off. Next i couldn't log in, but after a few trials i did log in to a random, never met account. It didn't return me back to the menu nor back to another account.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:43 pm

I receive an error message when i try to email support@panzar.com regarding my gear being deleted. Anyone else having this problem or have a solution?

Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:54 am

try stewart@panzar.com

i think is direct Queen Bee mail.

anyway we did tounament with ppl with lost part of gear....

Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]