View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
ROUND X - and the winners are 

Post ROUND X - and the winners are
What a great tournament Panzarians! Over 20 teams registered for the games - but there could only be 4 winners. Before we go any further, the lads at the Studios would like to thank every player affected by the server f*** up who managed to play anyway and extend our really really sincere apologies to those who couldn't. We hope to see you for Round XI!

Back to the news, SWAT from the unstoppable ArmadA clan came back with a vengeance to claim the coveted first place and the 5,000 crystals.

In second place, it's Golf Wang and their legendary Pay 2 Win team, who got 3,000 crystals.

Third and fourth were split between Wannabe (MVP) and Dynamite (-Otherside-) who seem well determined to leave their mark on the top places of the Panzar Championship. For their fighting spirit, they can share 2,500 crystals each among their team members.

Zar salutes you! May he be clement, may your blade remain sharp and your eyes keen - because Queen Bee has a feeling there's something on the horizon.

We thank Sam Bever, BELZEZBOUB and White Wolf for streaming the tournament.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:11 am

Post Re: ROUND X - and the winners are
Quote:
Over 20 teams registered for the games

But at least 6 teams didn't play. I started thinking that some clans registers two teams only for choose better way to the win. It's not fair play and you should thinking about punish teams or clans who registers fake teams.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:43 am

Their was a rule against it but it had been deleted.

Does the Panzar's staff think about give something (cristals, whatever, ...) as a forgiveness for all those problems (dcs, lags and the big server problem this week) ?

Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:08 pm

Didnt saw for others teams , but we got 3 Disconect in same time in semi-finals vs mvp and one other sooner ...

So Gratz to armada realy too strong :)

And personal gratz to mvp for dont use no ballz switch team.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:54 pm

Information concerning potential dummy teams can be sent to me directly at stewart@panzar.com -I am not going to name teams or clans, but this has been suggested before. I will be watching the tournament teams closely over the next rounds. And if I do conclude that some teams are manipulating game rules to obtain unfair advantage, there will be sanctions.

As for crystals .... Tephis :) ... I would give everybody crystals all the time if I could, as well as homemade cakes, hugs, teddy bears, little shiny ponies and pots full of gold. Now, it's true, I am Irish, but I am not a leprechaun, you may have noticed. if I did this, I guess I probably wouldn't have an office to go to, or a job, and then there would probably be no more Panzar :mrgreen:

And that would be terrible because I will return to the Panzar Offices in Moscow by Thursday and I would be sad if I had no more community to annoy, frustrate and generally manage badly :D

But I do promise players affected by loss of material, chars or crystals will be at least fully compensated by Panzar Studios.

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:59 pm

awe an i really wanted some homemade cakes ='( but tourny was fun although i was rather ill during the stream and had a killer headache so sorry if stream wasn't up to standards XD

Lvl 20 Tank ~ The Swishinator
Lvl 20 Paladin ~ Swish healing
Lvl 20 Sister of Fire ~ Swish burns

Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:10 pm

It was a tournament with dc's (3 dc's in semi final were epic), but we almost begin to get used to.
The only real problem was the loss of equipment that could not be restored in time for the tournament.

It was still a very interesting tournament!

Good job for all players !

Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Queen Bee wrote:
hugs

Sorry for the offtopic, BUT, I can guess that it was your voice that i heard when watching a video connected with RAZER(?) cards etc - the final one. And lol however weird I am atm, especially as im a noob no-name, you seemed so charming, lol:D f**k Panzar. I wanna hugs!

Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Xylar wrote:
Queen Bee wrote:
hugs

Sorry for the offtopic, BUT, I can guess that it was your voice that i heard when watching a video connected with RAZER(?) cards etc - the final one. And lol however weird I am atm, especially as im a noob no-name, you seemed so charming, lol:D f**k Panzar. I wanna hugs!

:lol: pickup master
what the heresy you say to the Queen?

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:48 am

Messenjah wrote:
:lol: pickup master

The only one of its kind :p
It was the only thing that came into my mind after reading that post:p Cmon. She's Irish!

Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:37 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next