View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
THE QUEEN'S FRIDAY SPEECH 

Post THE QUEEN'S FRIDAY SPEECH
Queen Bee, almighty CM of the Great EU Community is once again flouted by the lack of a good internet to stream you the news directly. Instead, she is forced to put fingers to keyboard to write you a community update via the forum.

Queen Bee has finally been released from her vagabond state of estranged Guardian of the European Forces of Panzar - not unlike the Dalai Lama - he lives in India btw - I think.

Zar has been merciful. The Russian Federation has decided to return the EU Community Manager to the snowy plains of Moscow; This will undoubtedly facilitate her work, not only through continuous reliable and fast internet speed but also close proximity to the creative and technological geniuses of Panzar.

As Queen Bee writes now, dear Panzarians, workers are hastily preparing her authorisations and for what she hopes is the last time she will be forced to miss a live stream.

This week brought a shocking event, a dysfunction from the far lands of France which made chaos in the fertile territory of Panzar. Letters, requests, accusations and demands arrived to her. Where was the Queen Bee? Why was she so terrible at her job? Why did she steal the crystals? What colour was her mouse mat? Is she secretly a man from Canada? What did she think about the rebel forces in the Central African Republic?

Queen Bee regrets to announce that many of these questions will stay without answers. But what she can say. Panzarians affected by the crash who care enough to contact me are less than a dozen. She is working to get them compensation as fast as possible. As the error was outside of her and the Studios jurisdiction, she can offer her sympathy and apologies to those who were traumatised by the lost game play and the surprise of seeing what their allies and enemies were hiding under their armour and in their game clients.

She reminds the angry players posting on the forum to email her before and after inventory lists to stewart@panzar.com - not support.

Queen Bee is also happy to return to Russia to take back the power, finish the unfinished and start a first and golden era of strength and greatness on the EU server.

Winners of the Streamer contest will be announced.

The tournament teams will be under strict surveillance after rumours some are faking teams to avoid first matches against Panzar's great clans, like:

-the Nearly Invincible Imperial Armada and their Team Swat
- the Unstoppable GoLF WANG and their battle arm Pay to Win
- the Pan European Masters of Chivalry MVP and team Wannabe
- the Explosive Dynamite battalion from the -Otherside-

You guessed it, these are also the winners of Round X.

As the sun prepares to set on year 2013, Queen Bee calls upon the Panzarians of Europe to remember the glory of Times Past - and no more to complain about the strength of the Russians - but to train and train hard. She recommends it - if the EU players want an All Star match EU - RU ...

She honours the 4 Great Races of Panzar and would like to give them a Great Race Tournament to prove who is truly the best. She is now thinking how to celebrate the winning team, the Greatest Class of them all. She praises the Community and YaChaos and all Race Clan Leaders for their actions and initiative.

She rejoices as the new Epic Collections are unveiled.

She worries because she has no answer from Bumbaloo aka xFrostie, the Great Ice Witch and she would like to restore all the Glory, gear and chars Bumbaloo lost. If you see them, pass the message on, Queen Bee is worried.

She also asks players who see bad language in the game chat to inform the people writing it that every offensive word written is stored on Queen Bee's computer. She will not hesitate to ban, and for 1 month (first time). Reoffenders risk permanent ban.

Queen Bee is ready and refreshed for a new, stronger and better 2014
. However, she will be absent on Wednesday and Thursday morning - as airplanes do not fly directly from Dublin to Moscow.

Queen Bee is sorry this month has been tough and she hasn't been here. She is excited to be back with you full time in just seven days - and promises a Live Stream from the Great Studios of Panzar in the capital of ice and fire.

And finally, Queen Bee would like to honour her hardworking and courageous moderators and key community members for their help and support during this month.

Thank you

White Wolf - who has been a shield and a vital Panzar member who pushes for an answer to every question, opinion and suggestion

Darius Khan for his excellent work with the Steam community and Tephis for his timely translation and great jokes from the Glorious French Community

Gandalf derGeile, Grenn and The Jackal for their excellent work covering all aspects of the German Community

Karenira for his reliable support and watchful eye in Poland

Hunhammer for his untiring fight to promote the Huns among us on the forum, in the game and in the tournament.

And a special mention to Ci0n for his fearless opinions who helpfully reminded a dull Queen Bee of her duties when she may be got a bit too homesick.

And every other Panzarian, in the game and on the forum who has contributed to making the game a better place.

Unhumbly and with spelling mistakes ...

Queen Bee of the Mighty European Community

Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Post Re: THE QUEEN'S FRIDAY SPEECH
Hello

Yes, someone else was on my account and deleted my characters, but it takes 3 days for that. Then someone from GOLF WANG came into our teamspeak, and told me that, and that Shaya got into my account now. She restored like 4 accounts from the 8. But the day after, I could login again, and there was nothing wrong with any char. Maybe after shaya, someone else also stopped the 4 other chars from being deleted. I'm very grateful for that ^^ ( Since I have all chars level 20, spend so much time ^^ )

Also thank you for giving me a paragraph in your community speech :D But everything is fine with my account, still got all the chars, gear and crystals.

Peace =))

Live Stream: Image

Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:23 pm

I am like an french union representative : i cry more than we need to get just what we need ^^.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Hi Queen Bee,

in any Condition you keep cool. I hope to see you as soon as possible in the Panzar Studios in Moscow where you will support and help more effectively. Hope that next Year we will have a bigger Community and all Mods and Supporters will help you. The Information you gave us covers all Points in the Forum. I wish all best to you and the other Mods trying their best to keep the Game and Community alive. Go on like this... We are Coming 2014 ;)

Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Queen Bee wrote:
As the sun prepares to set on year 2013, Queen Bee calls upon the Panzarians of Europe to remember the glory of Times Past - and no more to complain about the strength of the Russians - but to train and train hard. She recommends it - if the EU players want an All Star match EU - RU ...

possible more detail about it?)
about 4 race tournamanet, i think that Yachaos should receive the award regardless of the results. Thx to him for his initiative and help

Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Messenjah wrote:
about 4 race tournamanet, i think that Yachaos should receive the award regardless of the results. Thx to him for his initiative and help

No thx, i dont want it.
I want u will be ready. And we will that amazing battle.

Samogon (paladin)

Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:06 am

lyomi says everything.

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:38 am

Messenjah wrote:
Queen Bee wrote:

Sure: All Star 30-lvls from RU server vs. All Star 20-lvls from EU server ;)

Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:49 am

Messenjah wrote:
Queen Bee wrote:

I think that's a great point! Noted :)

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:34 pm

Karenira wrote:
Messenjah wrote:
Queen Bee wrote:

Sure: All Star 30-lvls from RU server vs. All Star 20-lvls from EU server ;)

Well we have a Great Race Tournament first :-) and then we can discuss the possibility of an All Star match - among a few other things I am working on to bring our Community to bone-crushing Awesomeness! Btw I share the office with the RU server guys - so we have no option - we will have to be Awesome, because I Don't like to lose.. and I think the prep for the Great Race match will help us figure out who are our All Stars ... I am excited - ad that is why I am posting on Saturday morning. Have a good weekend guys!

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next