View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
THE QUEEN'S FRIDAY SPEECH 

Post Re: THE QUEEN'S FRIDAY SPEECH
i love how this is written XD thanks for all the info queen ^_^

Lvl 20 Tank ~ The Swishinator
Lvl 20 Paladin ~ Swish healing
Lvl 20 Sister of Fire ~ Swish burns

Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:24 pm

Queen Bee wrote:
Karenira wrote:
Sure: All Star 30-lvls from RU server vs. All Star 20-lvls from EU server ;)

Well we have a Great Race Tournament first :-) and then we can discuss the possibility of an All Star match - among a few other things I am working on to bring our Community to bone-crushing Awesomeness! Btw I share the office with the RU server guys - so we have no option - we will have to be Awesome, because I Don't like to lose.. and I think the prep for the Great Race match will help us figure out who are our All Stars ... I am excited - ad that is why I am posting on Saturday morning. Have a good weekend guys!

more interesting in what format will be all stars match, if on 20 lvls - no sense(panzar - game about 30 lvls and we can't realize all the possibilities), if on 30 lvls... - eu have no 30 lvls) and even if we get it we have no practice on it(without 3-4 serious tournament we'll just cannon fodder for the guys from RU)

Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Messenjah wrote:
more interesting in what format will be all stars match, if on 20 lvls - no sense(panzar - game about 30 lvls and we can't realize all the possibilities), if on 30 lvls... - eu have no 30 lvls) and even if we get it we have no practice on it(without 3-4 serious tournament we'll just cannon fodder for the guys from RU)

And dont forget most top 30lvl ru players have upgrade +15 +20 ≈ +200/300mp 1000/2000hp

Samogon (paladin)

Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:48 pm

We could have a sort of restricted tournament server for those event like we could see for LoL or other games like that.

On those server you've got your char at the decided level and full stuff with no upgrades.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Tephis wrote:
We could have a sort of restricted tournament server for those event like we could see for LoL or other games like that.

On those server you've got your char at the decided level and full stuff with no upgrades.

Aahh Tephis, now this is a constructive suggestion - BUT FIRST GREAT RACE TOURNAMENT !! so please put your energy into finalising the rules for the tournament. By the way, the date is very dependent on what prizes I can sort out for you (the sooner I figure this out, the sooner the tournament will happen).

We will talk more about a possible All Star Tournament when I am back in Russia - and I only want to hear helpful ideas and positive suggestions - no complaining about RU being too strong - we would arrange an equal playing field for both teams - the only difference would be strategy and team play- btw if we are discussing it here, RU players are probably reading this - and already preparing - just so you know

I WILL NOT ALLOW MY GREAT EU COMMUNITY TO BE CANON FODDER - imagine how much the RU server crew would laugh at me :mrgreen:

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:50 pm

well if they drink too much we could win this Tournament ;)) , or queen bee have to put vodka instead water in the panzar studios so they all cannot remember who won!

Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:44 pm

The most important thing to make all that possible and enjoyable is to find a way to merge Russian and European matchmaking system. I mean if some eu wants to play but there is not enought players queueing in europe it will search for people on the RU, ...

That way you can bring easily the lvl 30 in EU (and you can't do otherwise with that). It solve queueing problems but bring some others like lags if eu play on the ru plateform and ru play on the eu plateform but the main problem should be technical of course.

Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2