View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The truth about panzar 

Post The truth about panzar
Hello

I don't know how to start this, because I could write a book about what's going on for the last 3-4 months that I play panzar.
Guys, I have a lot of patience. But now it's running out.

First of all, sorry to hear that ArmadA couldn't participate in the tournament, because of one fail bug. Best team EU currently (even if they are all russian :D).
There needs to be live support during the tournament, some kind of administrator. How else are you going to see if someone is cheating/ someone has problems, anything !!
You rely on streamers, but there was some time that there were no streamers, there were still the same bugs like now, and nobody cared because there was not even proof back then, and I don't think panzar cares much.

Second, what we all know. The damn disconnects. Yes, there are disconnects you get sometimes in public games. (Me, i get a disconnect maybe once in 3 days, others like one per day)
But oow, when it's tournament. It's disconnect party. For some reason, it must always be the same guy disconnecting whenever it happened the first time to him in the tournament.
For example , KruQQ never dc's, not even in previous tournaments, and today, he gets like 8 dc's. He couldn't even log in for the first games, because there was some weird error that he can't login to the game client, and not even on the website from panzar. Tournaments must not be based on who's the lucky team that not get disconnects wtf? I've played like 10-12 tournaments, and not once I have got a dc there. But other people do. How are we supposed to play this "Teamgame" with 8v10, and because they are with more , they also can farm way more classpoints than us. Not to mention, the guys who get disconnected LOSE ALL THEIR CP. So, basically we can't play how we want to, because if we choose to farm 3 skyfires, we have more risk to lose the classpoints because it takes more time. Why the f*k must we play in fear of having a disconnect all the time? I already told you our patience is nearly gone.. Oh, and Niax also had some disconnects during the tournament, some Panzar software error. That's a new one, I wonder how you can keep inventing new names for your errors.

Third, we almost crashed the servers, by having the fireball bug between 2 frost mages. Everyone's screen froze for atleast 10 seconds. I can't believe a great game like this, can f*k this up so hard. Maybe, you had better sold the razer mice, and use the money into the game. Because there is obviously something terribly wrong with the connection. And don't try to convince us again it's our computer, or connection, or anything that we can do. We literally tried everything.

Obviously, I'm forgetting alot, because there are way more bugs, errors or problems in panzar. Sorry, don't want to write all day.
Fix this, tell us what you are up to, get live support during important events. Watch the stream from last tournament, it says enough about the game.
We spend all our time in this game, we organise training games, everything. To be ready for the tournament day, because that's what everyone wants to play.
And yet, every damn time we get dissapointed again. I don't think, there was even one tournament, where we had played with our full main team and no disconnect. There are none.
I'm done talking, it's up to you panzar. Don't know if I will care much more what's going to happen with this game.

Live Stream: Image

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:40 am

Post Re: The truth about panzar
I can't comment on the tourny dc's as i personally never have dc's but i don't partake in tournys, but i agree with in-game admin's or moderator's

If it was true that S.W.A.T was disqualified due to a bug then a mod/admin should have been present to sort this issue there and then to allow the tourny to continue as normal. so an idea Panzar should take on is to get admins to maintain issues in-game and not just with tournys mass spammers and bad language is used in the chat all the time and all you can do is screen it and email it too queen bee, i swear queen is the only person who deals with this stuff which is crazy for one person for a whole game

Also i try and stream as much as i can and if problems happen while i stream it obviously is easier for panzar to notice issues/cheats but i get what you mean they really need panzar staff in-game (at least 1 at any time) to get instant response on issues

personally any game that has a friendly quick response team to problems always makes me respect the company

Lvl 20 Tank ~ The Swishinator
Lvl 20 Paladin ~ Swish healing
Lvl 20 Sister of Fire ~ Swish burns

Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:10 am

seems like near everything was applied here.

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:23 am

cokeliko wrote:
seems like near everything was applied here.

only thing that was forgotten was new player's thinking the game is hugely unbalanced and thinking they are experts on the games mechanics after playing a mere few hours and not trying the game for longer ^_~

Lvl 20 Tank ~ The Swishinator
Lvl 20 Paladin ~ Swish healing
Lvl 20 Sister of Fire ~ Swish burns

Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:28 am

It'snt last 3-4 month , it's since the first tournament of panzar...

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:06 am

Bumbalou wrote:
having the fireball bug between 2 frost mages.

It's feature bro :mrgreen:

Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:09 am

Ci0n wrote:
It'snt last 3-4 month , it's since the first tournament of panzar...

I assumed that, but I can only speak of the time I have played .. :D

Live Stream: Image

Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:42 am

Bumbalou is right. We also try to work together with panzar studio and give you some feedback:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11432

Better queue with a visible time and to let start games at 7vs7 at europe must have been there BEFORE game was released on steam. Its one of the things why you lost new players.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:35 am

Bumbalou wrote:
He couldn't even log in for the first games, because there was some weird error that he can't login to the game client, and not even on the website from panzar.

For this part, there was some problem yesterday where people from the provider "Orange" in France couldn't reach (russian ?)panzar's addresses. So you couldn't log into the game or connect to the website. This look like a very network problem from Orange between their network and panzar's one. We could get only 10 players who were able to connect to the game so we couldn't do any changes on our team composition and had to use 3 IW because one of ours was using a VPN to be able to play the game (Orange's network problem). So i don't know where KruQQ comes from but it could be something like that happened to him yesterday.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:08 am

Really sad to see this topic, having just left another game ''Darkfall' which was in a similar state, excellent game, incredible potential but being let down by 1-2 fundamental issues. Not having an admin online for a weekly tournament is inexcusible in my opinion, if it means someone in Panzar head office starting working later on a Thursday, to stay late to oversee the tournament that should be happening. The other two issues which keep being mentioned are the crashes and the waiting times, as a new 'steam' player, I have been pretty fortunate, I only get the occasional crash and due to my chosen classes I dont have to wait to long for a game. I also have a lot of patience, and am always willing to overlook issues to play something I enjoy (believe me you cant put as much time into Darkfall as I did without patience!). I can easily understand why people with more crashes, longer waiting times and less patience are leaving the game without discovering what it has to offer. IMHO, focusing on these thing should be the number one priority within the dev team, I have no doubt they are working on it but that needs to be communicated to the playerbase.

Gunnar - Gat Ling 20

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next