View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Update? Server hacked? Or wtf? 

Post Re: Update? Server hacked? Or wtf?
I cant connect too
:oops:

Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:31 pm

How do you come in a low lvl char Divine?:O

Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:33 pm

I'm still waiting to be compensated from the last time there was a server incident from a couple weeks ago. Something like his happened where people were logging onto other peoples accounts and someone junked all my gear on my level 10 berserker at the time. I re-geared him once. I'm not doing it again.

Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:40 pm

panzar become such not interesting
the last that holds here - it's tournaments and friends in the clan, public games - now thay are so sad that don't want even talk abou it...
after such problems many good players leave this game and to replace them no one comes for a long time(steam didn't help)

Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:55 pm

It is true, unfortunately .... :(

Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:03 pm

_Drugger_ wrote:
How do you come in a low lvl char Divine?:O

no idea

Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:07 pm
Profile YIM

I still have not had my account restored from the last time this happened.. Very upset and will not play until I get my gear back. I don't think they even care. I spent alot of money to support these devs and play this game, I should get a damn refund but I have a feeling that will never ever happen.. My money is worth too much to these guys but my continued support means nothing apparently.

By the way everytime you try and connect someone is able to log into your account.. I suggest you stop trying to get into the game unless you want your gear deleted like mine was.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Threelibras wrote:
I still have not had my account restored from the last time this happened.. Very upset and will not play until I get my gear back. I don't think they even care. I spent alot of money to support these devs and play this game, I should get a damn refund but I have a feeling that will never ever happen.. My money is worth too much to these guys but my continued support means nothing apparently.

By the way everytime you try and connect someone is able to log into your account.. I suggest you stop trying to get into the game unless you want your gear deleted like mine was.

they are still working with it from the last time they have 100's of accounts to go through but if you have submitted a claim i'm sure they will get to you eventually

Lvl 20 Tank ~ The Swishinator
Lvl 20 Paladin ~ Swish healing
Lvl 20 Sister of Fire ~ Swish burns

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:45 pm

But they have not even fixed cause of all of these account problems.. Its happening as we speak right now according to this forum. That just does not seem acceptable especially if they decide that it is okay to take months to restore what is lost. I think if you were one of the people who lost all of their gear and have been waiting for a month to get it restored, checking panzar every day to see if you are still naked... You probably wouldn't be as calm or patient as I am being. All I am saying is this is unacceptable.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Threelibras wrote:
But they have not even fixed cause of all of these account problems.. Its happening as we speak right now according to this forum. That just does not seem acceptable especially if they decide that it is okay to take months to restore what is lost. I think if you were one of the people who lost all of their gear and have been waiting for a month to get it restored, checking panzar every day to see if you are still naked... You probably wouldn't be as calm or patient as I am being. All I am saying is this is unacceptable.

it's not happening at that mo happened earlier last on saturday, the error originates from the core centre in france which is owned by a different company (all games rent these) so currently all panzar can do is tell them to fix it or switch to a new company

the first time it happened they said they fixed but obviously happened again :(

Lvl 20 Tank ~ The Swishinator
Lvl 20 Paladin ~ Swish healing
Lvl 20 Sister of Fire ~ Swish burns

Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next