View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Explain how you want this game to survive? 

Post Re: Explain how you want this game to survive?
White Wolf wrote:
Meese,

Contact Queen Bee Directly. I already put this post to here skype account

stewart@panzar.com.

Man it's not about asking it to fix it goddamn, it's about the time they take, the amount of failures that KEEP happening.

I mean how in their right minds do they expect us to buy gems if some idiot is going to queue up my characters for deletion and then panzar is going to take a million years to MAYBE do something about it, but WAIT it just happened again.

^ That's what panzar is right now.

TheJackal wrote:
The "Account Lottery" was not Panzar Studio's fault. The Data Center in France messed up. So Panzar should reconsider with whom they would work with. All sailing in the same boat and if it sinks all are drown.

Bad companies get cheap shitty hosts.

Also on a side note, this game seems like it's been out for like a month man, how have they not made better queue times? Maybe a timed queue of 3-5 minutes where it gets all players into a match since the player base isn't that amazing.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:35 am

Post Re: Explain how you want this game to survive?
Meese,

You sound angry and disappointed and you have every right to and I hope getting you anger and disappointments on the forum helps you. For me that doesn't do the trick. I'm disappointed and angry about it too I want it fix too, I get crashes every 2 or 3 days every time I go back in the game and try to play my best and point my anger at the next enemy I can find, I like the game to much to even consider giving up on it.

You’re not asking, you are telling to get it fix and you are right again it should be fixed a.s.a.p. Does Panzar take their time to fix it "no" they don't they are working 12 to 13 hours a day to fix it for us.

Meese wrote:
I mean how in their right minds do they expect us to buy gems

No they don't expect us to buy gems, Yes they want us to buy gems if we want to. Is it hard to play without gems and premium, yes it is, it has taken me 4 months to get my Inq to full geared and play with runes and amulets and it takes me 2 weeks to get them resources together to recreate the amulets. I now have bought gems and started a 90 day Premium and I did it 4 day before the patch 32 so I don't have the 50% discount, that is bad luck, do I expect them to give me the 50%, NO I don't, this is life and it will never go your way if you don't work for it and you also need some luck.

I also talked to Queen Bee today, see told me for all the people that send in their scrambled account info that they should be fixed today.

TheJackal wrote:
The "Account Lottery" was not Panzar Studio's fault. The Data Center in France messed up. So Panzar should reconsider with whom they would work with. All sailing in the same boat and if it sinks all are drown.

Meese wrote:
Bad companies get cheap shitty hosts.

So what TheJackal wrote is true, the problem was with the data center in France. Did Panzar accept the first mistake, yes they did and are until today still working on fix the mess. It happen again, did Panzar accept the mistake. NOOOO they didn't, info I got from Queen Bee is this.
Queen Bee wrote:
we have come to an agreement on how to handle it

I'm working for an IT firm and doing the support for 3 firms in Belgium I have been doing this sins 2003 and I can tell you that your quote can't be true, in the time that I'm doing this job our company had to change 3 time of WAN provider "it where not the cheapest" because they present them better then they actually are, our company had to change 2 time of Data center also because of mess ups.

Meese wrote:
Also on a side note, this game seems like it's been out for like a month man, how have they not made better queue times? Maybe a timed queue of 3-5 minutes where it gets all players into a match since the player base isn't that amazing.

If this is what it seems to you, well then you are right again. But know this, they are really working on this the queue time is one of the mayor issues that Panzar is working on, does it take long, yes, does it take to long, yes, do we need to wait some more, yes, I'm going to stick with this game, with the crashes with the disconnect with the bugs, I like the game too much and Yes I'm going the get frustrated and angry and disappointed in the future I just want to play as much as I can I now have 3 account in EU with 13 characters and 1 account on the RU with 2 characters and I play with all my characters. I JUST WANT TO PLAY AND I REALLY HOPE that a lot of players care more about having fun in this game then al the mistake bugs and even the money you invest in this game.

THIS IS A CALL TO ALL PLAYERS
The player bass isn't big anymore because of all the reason in the past, get over it and start playing again you all like this game you all have said at one point that this game as much potention. SO GET PLAYING. Take the good and the bad and just play

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2