View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
HOTFIX NOTES 16.04 and 17.04 

Post Re: IMPROVED HOTFIX NOTES 16.04 and 17.04
They want only Money for a f2p game

Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:01 pm

Yes but they never will see money when they do this things they lose only Players, now it's impossible to play more than one char and u need premium.

Tank - Uncrittable
Zerk - chefeB
Healer - chefeH
Sapper - Seperone
SoF - Firewood
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/chefeleful/videos

Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:04 pm

chefe wrote:
Yes but they never will see monay when they do this things they lose only Players, now it's impossible to play more than one char and u need premium.

100% agree

Panzar is too mencenary and this will destroy this game. Patch 30 was nice, since then the money policity became each patch worster.

And this HOTFIX is not a HOTFIX, its a treatment and a big change!!!

Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:10 pm

But QB dont care about the players or?

Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:31 pm

gg wp Panzar studio. I will never be back to this game.
Good bye...
NO PAY = NO WIN
so sad :c

Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:09 pm

The higher ressource costs for items - okay, I'm done with crafting so it's not affecting me. I could live with that if it had affected me. Luckily amulet prices were not changed and hopefully will not in future!

Higher upgrade gold cost for epic and tomorrow for all other items - ooooookay, I think they're supposed to be a long term goal. Prices for the epics are insane now. Only 1 upgrade per week now, alright.

But what the heck? Runeshards exchange 4:1? No. No no no! After 1 week of playing i only gathered enough shards to get 8 runes with the 2:1 exchange rate. With the 4:1 exchange rate I'm down to 5 runes after one week of playing. Big dislike.

- Paladin -

Revenge is a dish best served cold
Old Klingon Proverb

Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:29 pm

I think this is not a patch developers worked out. This sounds like a sole economic patch.

Amulets are same price at the moment. But amulets were never the problem. The problem is to get 11 runes of the same kind together. Me and skhar actually calculated this out recently. Assuming you want 11 runes of one type per week, e.g. 11 waterrunes per week, regarding the fact all runes drop equally distributed:
Earlier you needed to earn 3.14 shards of each type (3.14 red, 3.14blue, 3.14green, 3.14 yellow) per day. Now it's 4.49, which is an increased of 43%. I don't have a statistic about their droprates, but by feel and watching 2-3 rewards, I get maybe 0.75 shards of each rune type per game (=3 random rune shards per game). This results in 6 required games a day, without premium 15. 15 games a day at an average duration of 15min is 3.75hours of play per day. Halleluja!

About the upgrade cost: I'm working on my boots (L24), just wanna make orange or better. I'm at 16 upgrades and spent like 50k already. Sounds expensive enough to me. I think it's ok, as a long term goal, but even increasing the cost? Halleluja!

However, about the gear, when the community already says (e.g. here ) that armor is too expensive as it was, and you increase it against the community feedback, it's maybe not so good for the mood of the players. It's just overwhelming to see those resource cost and takes motivation to start even trying it for casual players. This whole thing is underlined by the fact you now need to craft all items. On one hand, it may add long term motivation, but I think people should reach the endgame fairly quick in panzar. With endgame I mean full gear full runes full amu for tournaments.

Imho this is not thought through. One big problem of the game is, that new players get pretty upset once they play against higher geared, higher leveled guys. Maybe this happens at level 10 or 15 or so. That's usually where they start to cry how p2w this game is, although they are completely wrong. All those latest changes just extend this hard period of the game for the new player, doesn't it? That's not good to increase the playerbase.

Overall, I understand that you guys need to make money. But choose a wise way to get it.
No Players or mad players = no money.
Many happy players = much money.

Therefore, I think you go into the wrong direction.

As my last point: By not telling the community in advance about this patch, you pretty much make everybody mad. I understand why you didn't, but it would have been just fair. Economics is never fair, I know. We would have rolled some upgrades on our epics, would have exchanged all runes and so on. Now we couldn't do that and it makes it all just worse! Icy Tom is not happy.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:30 pm

shitty patch ... let's get from 120 people on the evening to 50-80 soon, wp.
first let's enjoy the futur fail race tournament coming soon.

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Is there any statement about this patch from panzar? Or is it now just like "ACCEPT OR LEAVE"?

Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:49 pm

dlaczego gunner ma zmiejszone mastery na co ja kase wydaje , i dzieki za gre pajace z panzara , tak mówiąc na pve gunner sie nie nadaje na pvp hujowy a stokrotka się

Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next