View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Tournaments >Merge < 

Post Re: Tournaments >Merge <
personnaly, i got prenium, and still i think it need so mush time to farm amu/ rune, just thinking about crafting it whitout prenium makes me feel sad for them. it's horible

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:57 pm

it depends on how much are you playing, but an avarage 3 hour more than enough to collect for runes and amus. for 1 character.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:35 pm

played few games(more than 6). I had only crafted 2 big runes...

Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:39 pm

Hunhammer, what is P2W for you?
We have here a PvP Game, with upgrades for 1 Week! This Upgrades are so Important, you cant play on high lvl without this.
This Upgrades are craftable, but everyone know.. without Premium you must spend rly much Time in this Game.

You can buy
10% Movementspeed
LifeReg
Maxlife
Mastery
Crit!!
and ATTK speed for Real money!!!
And this in a PvP Game-> Sorry but this is a P2W Shop.
And this Attributes are not Permanent, you need it every week or Mounths.

Look to Team fortress 2, or Counterstrike or any other Egoshooter . (Egoshooter is also a PvP Game)
Anyone mean so much people would play this games, with a Itemshop like Panzar?
I Run faster,i have lifereg,more hp,my shoots does more dmg, and i increase my crit rate.
Or , try Dota2 Itemshop, or any other Moba . And look there Itemshop. Only Panzar has this P2W modell in a PvP Game.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12037 Read this Topic from me.. I post there some Idea's for a better Itemshop.
Panzar want to earn Money, thats normal .
But i think , this Charakterpushing with Realmoney is the Wrong Way!
Or you Add Permanent Runes and Amulets, so everyone must Buy this runes and Amulets only 1 Time.
Maybe 10 Euro for 1 Charakter with full Runes/Amus for ever.
Panzar has 8 Charakter's , so i must spend for a "Full" Account 80 Euro. But this is okay for me.... because i can buy every Mounths 1 Charakter.

But Panzar want to force his Player to Buy Premium . 250 Crystal -> 10 Euro/1Mounth's
Now you can play 1 Charakter from 8. And you must Spend 10-12 Hours/week Playtime with this Charakter for fullstuff WITH PREMIUM.
So ya, hunhammer its a hard p2w modell.

If i buy a New Game Like TESO or so, i must pay 30-40 Euro and 11 Euro/Mounth's. And i can use the FULL Game.
Panzar cost much more, but its free to play? ;P and you think its also no P2w hunhammer? Okay we make a new Account, and play Berserk and frostwitch without Premium.
Do you think we got fullstuff + Runes + Amus ? And you think we got Fair matches while we Farming like 6 Weeks? I dont think so.
But we can try, maybe im wrong ;)

Panzar need's alot of more Customstuff.
Berserker, has maybe 6-10 Style Set's .. All with the Same Stats but only with a other DESIGN.
Add a Ingame Voice System.Help Button and Medic is nice, but Panzar can add More Voices... Maybe "I start Freeze" "Need Shield" "Enemy Incomming left" "FRostwitch behind" and so on....
Panzar can add also new Voice's only for Crystal's(if you dont know what i mean, just look to Smite)
Add Customstuff (without any hero Upgrades) -> for crystals (like Skin's in other Games)
Add more Emote's -> Crystal's

And some other Idea's , just read the Theard.

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:58 am

HUN " it depends on how much are you playing, but an avarage 3 hour more than enough to collect for runes and amus. for 1 character. "

i can assure u that with my heal i chain games 3-4 days and i don't got that much ressourses for amu, and it's worse for runes. .. since 1/4 absolutely nonsense.

what u mean by 3 H? if it's 3 H per day it's already too much for a free to play ! people works u can't ask them to be in game 3 h per day the night after working, or u don't care about their heath and social life :)

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2