View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 3:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PATCH 33.7 NOTES 

Post Re: PATCH 33.7 NOTES
Queen Bee wrote:
*Applies to Premium Accounts

It takes 13-14 matches to accumulate enough resources for 1 amulet.

If we consider that most matches take at least 20 minutes, premium players would roughly need 260~280 minutes = 4.5h roughly.

So for the full 6 amulets you need around 4h of match time each day. In my opinion that's ridiculous. I seriously doubt even premium players can afford full amu's purely by playing.

These numbers simple acknowledge what most, if not all, already knew. This is game has become pay to win, even premium players won't be able to compete with players buying amu's with gems each week.

Thu May 08, 2014 1:09 pm

why in prenium account we don't see anymore the value of the bonus?
players can't see what they gain more getting it.
before it was x2 x2 x2,5 what's now?

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Thu May 08, 2014 2:28 pm

Hi,
through the last patches our clan fall apart. One after another quit playing. This is sad but ok it can happen. But this last patch is a really bad joke, less res as rewards but again longer craft time + mor material to craft? Amus arent available for " normal " players any more? I´m sorry i see a lot of pple start to play this game but most of them won´t and don´t stay for long. And this is it for me also. It is the first time i got Amus crafted. And the last time because i wont be able to get that much res again. All my friends i started with me already quit cus its a pay to win game. I really dont see that european players are increasing. If panzar really needs money then its the wrong way. That is sad cus panzar is a nice game with good ideas but force pple to play right in the beginning so that everybody is even or let it be. This is no fun any more.

Thu May 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Queen Bee wrote:
With Update 33.7 we want to recognise and support our players who have invested in Panzar and therefore in our future - and for that, thank you!

You're welcome, I guess. I bought some Premium as I was getting my experience in the game. I spent money cause I really liked the game, cause it's cool, cause I wanna support you guys. I also made that trailer for you guys - for free - see signature. Simply cause I like the game. That's how it should be.

However... Panzar is now no longer playable on full gear without buying items, even if you have premium. That makes me saying, that Panzar is now rahter P2W than F2P. And a game that is P2W is puppies. Such a game would never have gotten money by me.
One or two months ago, you made a community feedback thread, where one question was if Panzar is better or worse than when people started to play. I had answered it's better.

Today I'd answer it's worse.

Last edited by Icy Tom on Fri May 09, 2014 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 09, 2014 3:26 am

Thx for sharing the numbers you calculated from your official dev's side. 13-14 matches as premium member for 1 one-week-amulet makes it 78-84 matches for a full set of 6 one-week-amulets?
Since we don't have the exact bonus numbers for premiums any longer let's say they get twice as much as nonpremiums, so it's 156-168 matches for nonpremium players. If the bonus is bigger, it's even more games for nonpremiums then. ~160 matches with ~20 minutes per match are ~3200 minutes per week, which are ~457 minutes per day, which are ~7,6 hours per day. Only real playtime without lobby idling and chatting.

The bonus is meant as a "thank you" to all the supporters of the game. Let's not call it pay to win then but how about 'pay to benefit'?
Cool emotes, special armor/weapon skins or maybe different character models would be a fair "thank you". This unfair "thank you" is a kick in the diamonds for every nonpremium player who wants to be competetive by showing his skill and not by opening his wallet.
This situation is totally disencouraging for me to think about paying for this game. It's quite sad, considering how much fun the gameplay can be.

Same as with hotfix 33.5 and 33.6: I will continue to read the forums to see if and what will change with future patches and fixes. Patch 34 still sounds nice for me as Paladin so I will probably have one or two testgames when the patch shipped. Until then I'm out of the game again, sorry White Wolfs, I hope you can keep your motivation up and get a good team for Gods of War.

- Paladin -

Revenge is a dish best served cold
Old Klingon Proverb

Fri May 09, 2014 3:31 am

I play this game from 5 days, now i stop it, sice last patch. Have a nice play to all new members! :lol: :lol:

Fri May 09, 2014 3:00 pm

Am i the only one who find that the changes of this patch are good? I mean We got more Ressources after matchs , and more Gold . so its easier to upgrade all our final Stuff , this is what i feel when i play right now . Amulette cost to much to craft but i mean its because the hotfix not this maj ... The fact is that i think the adjustement made by panzar on this patch is better for all players. ( Get more Ressources and Gold is Great ). And all the players who was Crafting Armor ( even Epics ) Got it Craft at the End :D with or without Ressources just after the update... i dont know if it's a bug but tx for that Panzar :D .

Important to see when changes are better . And in this case it definitely was so ... To be honest i don't understand why are u all complaining about because in game i feel the change and its a good one . Or Maybe its because i'm premium ... I dont know ;-)

See u in game All !

AenigmaWitch lvl30
AenigmaDoc lvl30
AenigmaTesla lvl30

Fri May 09, 2014 4:10 pm

Aenigma wrote:
Am i the only one who find that the changes of this patch are good?

I agree with you :)

Fri May 09, 2014 7:30 pm

So many haters xD

Why all have cares about the non premium players? If you like a game than you should spend money. And its still not P2W. You can still farm everything, it need only time.

Mon May 12, 2014 5:50 pm

This feature is still not better than before. This feature is noob friendly. For skilled players with high values is this piiiip. I cannot find fast games, i often wait 15-20 mins for one game and after this game i can wait again 15-20 min but sometimes i have luck and find instant game, its a chance from 20%. I always try to play with grp but on EU server its hard to find one, many ppls are already in a grp, play lovely solo or are not online.

My suggestion about the worldwide problem, maybe make a max. limit that we can reach, add the feature that we can add RU players or put this feature out from this game.

PLS DONT IGNORE ME, THX!

My stats:

Mon May 12, 2014 7:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next