View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 3:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PATCH 33.7 NOTES 

Post Re: PATCH 33.7 NOTES
Motivation caught me tonight and I had a few matches ... the gameplay is still nice and fun and when you just ignore that there are items, resources and gold you can have fun.

I was curious about how much more stuff I would get with premium, so after a match where I got 131 gold as nonpremium I had a look and are you kidding me?
131 gold nonpremium to 660 gold premium. 5 times more gold? Too bad I didn't take screenshots of the mats but as far as i remember it was a ridiculous difference, too. Something like 2 linen and 0 iron ore without premium and 16 linen and 12 iron ore with premium. I will sure take some screenshots of the next matches and make a nice compilation and maybe some more maths.

I always was one of those who always said:"This game is not pay to win since you can get everything by just playing."
Better don't ask me now...

- Paladin -

Revenge is a dish best served cold
Old Klingon Proverb

Wed May 14, 2014 6:05 am

Mr.Unsichtbar wrote:
So many haters xD

Why all have cares about the non premium players? If you like a game than you should spend money.

4€ for 25 crystals is for me a complete ripoff. I don't earn that much per hour, and from the second hand: what can I get for 25 crystals despite 2 paints or 2 emots ?
Tbh I'd be willing to pay monthly subscription, which for orpg/mmo games stayed around ~12€ / month in europe.
But that's a way different business model which isn't suitable for panzar in its current state.

skhar wrote:
I always was one of those who always said:"This game is not pay to win since you can get everything by just playing."Better don't ask me now...

Well, the stuff starts to have a meaning when you get past 25th lvl.
Below 20 game gives much more fun, especially when nobody has uber stuff and still has couple basic skills ;)
I didn't touch my 30lvl chars for over 3 weeks, and I doubt I will ever touch them again.

ps. have fun with what you get for free. You can always take enemies down as a ... gunner -_-
Well, I get more fun with pissing off opponents with anything I can use/get on map [even moving a bench to slow down enemies ; ], than actually fighting in close/range combat ;)

Wed May 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Delat wrote:
4€ for 25 crystals is for me a complete ripoff. I don't earn that much per hour, and from the second hand: what can I get for 25 crystals despite 2 paints or 2 emots? Tbh I'd be willing to pay monthly subscription, which for orpg/mmo games stayed around ~12€ / month in europe.But that's a way different business model which isn't suitable for panzar in its current state.

1 Euro for 25 crystals. Need glasses?

Wed May 14, 2014 7:36 pm

Mr.Unsichtbar wrote:
1 Euro for 25 crystals. Need glasses?

about time to visit my ‎oculist
seems I've mistaken prices in game with what I saw on my steam account after I wanted to buy some crystals.
damn :x

Wed May 14, 2014 7:46 pm

I think, i must remember Panzar Studio.

I cant find fast games!I like ice witch, makes me happy to play!I'm happy to get a simple answer from Panzar Studio
This feature is still not better than before. This feature is noob friendly. For skilled players with high values is this piiiip. I cannot find fast games, i often wait 15-20 mins for one game and after this game i can wait again 15-20 min but sometimes i have luck and find instant game, its a chance from 20%. I always try to play with grp but on EU server its hard to find one, many ppls are already in a grp, play lovely solo or are not online.

My suggestion about the worldwide problem, maybe make a max. limit that we can reach, add the feature that we can add RU players or put this feature out from this game.

PLS DONT IGNORE ME, THX!

My stats:

Thu May 15, 2014 7:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3