View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2024 4:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
About Respect 

Post Re: About Respect
Kaerdak wrote:
It looks like you are some decade out of timeline...grats for learning a language already considered internationally dead even by them (just search on whatever you want for that).Btw that wasn't the only focus of this thread.

Yeah the focus was "About Respect", but respect is taken, not given... my point is that you can't expect something from others, that you are not ready to give yourself..

Mon May 19, 2014 2:35 pm

i don't see any respect when people insult me in russian lol and even when i try to make a sort of strategy for the party and everybody ignore me, i seem to play alone.
and why, if russian is the common language in this game, we are talking in english? :roll:

Mon May 19, 2014 2:41 pm

:)
Jo guys, I came here to play YOUR game, but YOU have to learn MY language and listen as I tell YOU OWER strategy...

i mean come on...

Mon May 19, 2014 2:53 pm

Orkslayer wrote:
Yeah the focus was "About Respect", but respect is taken, not given... my point is that you can't expect something from others, that you are not ready to give yourself..

What about sustaining personal ideas with fake or nonsense facts like you did in your comment?
I'm human too and we all have a patience limit to nonsense things like "learn russian" or the basic russian thread.
Sorry but it's not the world which needs to be aligned with Russia, shouldn't it be the opposite?

Mon May 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Ok one more "fake or nonsense facts" this one over 2000 years old... "in Rome like the romans"

(and i am not russian)

but this is a game made by russians, in witch the kristalls for non russians cost more then for russians... So deinstalll and go back to your world...

My personal bullshit- and cry- toleranse limit has being reached as well. If you didnt get my point till now, you will never do. Maybe the russians are a bit disrespectfull, but you nonrussians are not better...

Mon May 19, 2014 3:11 pm

Orkslayer is right.

Mon May 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Orkslayer wrote:
:)
Jo guys, I came here to play YOUR game, but YOU have to learn MY language and listen as I tell YOU OWER strategy...

i mean come on...

not MY OWN strategy, i'm not the queen, is a manner of speaking, but i can't share nothing during the battle and it's tedious!
you don't say...is NOT your game, otherwise the access would be limited just to russia.
anyway, according to you, i would oblige foreigners who come on holiday in my country to learn my language, right? :lol: (but the example doesn't fix well, because panzar is not a city of russia :D)
nevermind, at this point we have to hope the game being filled with players of all nationalities. (i have absolutely nothing against russian people)

Mon May 19, 2014 3:23 pm

There's not a law that forces them to have to speak english, so they don't have to.
Although I can't take anyone seriously who doesn't speak english at all, (and I don't have to) don't even need full education programs anymore with the internet being around, remember it's a choice and it tells me alot about the person. I know some people struggling with the language, but they know the basics, and atleast they try hard, says something too.

Mon May 19, 2014 3:26 pm

Oh damn, thats what im talking about :)

Mon May 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Orkslayer wrote:
Ok one more "fake or nonsense facts" this one over 2000 years old... "in Rome like the romans"

(and i am not russian)

but this is a game made by russians, in witch the kristalls for non russians cost more then for russians... So deinstalll and go back to your world...

My personal bullshit- and cry- toleranse limit has being reached as well. If you didnt get my point till now, you will never do. Maybe the russians are a bit disrespectfull, but you nonrussians are not better...

Well, first then excuse me for my manners but i do believe you're taking it too much seriously, nobody cares if you wrote something wrong, nobody cares much about me or you.
Let's look at the facts.
I'm not angry for your answer, i'm rather sad since you are just doing what they want without knowing it.
It's no mystery that they are targeting also the rest of the world and they did some moves towards that direction, it's called "CRM" (imo badly done).
You know what? they are trying hard to spread their game out of their country as well, BUT it's wrong the way they are doing it.
For example, lots of game companies/online magazines are using lately marketing girls because it looks like a good move to create a strong bond in communications between the company and players/readers.
But that won't solve anything.
The problem is in russian minds not on hair bush.
If you want to make a better game, you should find the real weakness points in a community and address those issues not blind defending a game, even it was mine.
Thanks for your time.

Mon May 19, 2014 3:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next