View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2024 4:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
About Respect 

Post Re: About Respect
Studies prove that online gaming is an aggressive psychological arena with increased chances of verbal violence and discrimination.

It's a sad thing, but it's not a national thing or a nationality thing. People will unfortunately always find differences between them to hate on each other, here we are talking about Euro vs Russians, but it can be gender (men/women), black/white, and so on.

It doesn't make any of it okay and I personally can't wait for the devs to get the in game moderator system working so we can have players moderating what is written on that chat.

In the meantime, send me the screenshots to community_eu@panzar.com and I will ban them.

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Mon May 19, 2014 3:54 pm

Queen Bee wrote:
we are talking about Euro vs Russians, but it can be gender (men/women), black/white, and so on.

(...)

In the meantime, send me the screenshots to community_eu@panzar.com and I will ban them.

Sorry Queen Bee,
i think we all agree against racism and/or verbal violence here, we are not talking about euro vs russians, it's the opposite. We are sharing our ideas about current in game communication issues between players of different countries.

Actually, someone correct me if i'm wrong, it would be nice to see all players having fun and playing together like brothers of the same country, although in game there is a constant hate wall raising up and spreading very bad values.

In my opinion it would be sad and wrong to pursue the way of punishment (i do believe this is not a way to resolve anything) but we should all start to push for creating a peaceful dialogue between different cultures.

Mon May 19, 2014 4:37 pm

dude, believe me, nobody on RU is interested in your opinion about the game, and what is your tactical thinking. just because you have nothing to say about that they didnt know already. Russian r playin and they have no time to communicate with you in plain language for you. Most of EU players are useless in the team so Russian will not talk to you, and you should not think that the problem is about understanding the language.

Tue May 20, 2014 4:13 pm

Juno Reactor wrote:
dude, believe me, nobody on RU is interested in your opinion about the game, and what is your tactical thinking. just because you have nothing to say about that they didnt know already. Russian r playin and they have no time to communicate with you in plain language for you. Most of EU players are useless in the team so Russian will not talk to you, and you should not think that the problem is about understanding the language.

Somebody, bring some beer to that guy!

Tue May 20, 2014 4:15 pm

Juno Reactor wrote:

Hm.. is it only me who got frustrated every two games because saw some brainless russian players? I don't say all the RU players are bad players but you don't say most of EU players are useless when it's not better with Russian panzarians.

Tue May 20, 2014 9:01 pm

Juno Reactor wrote:
Most of EU players are useless in the team

You know you write in the EU Forum?

Tue May 20, 2014 11:28 pm

Xylar wrote:
Hm.. is it only me who got frustrated every two games because saw some brainless russian players?

brainess? :lol: u mean less than 10 yo? u know theres a lot of kids outthere. and they r playn just like EU oldfags.

Xylar wrote:
I don't say all the RU players are bad players but you don't say most of EU players are useless when it's not better with Russian panzarians.

i said useless coz its true. but theres 90% of players on Ru server are more skilled than 10% Eu top gamers. Why do you think many players after the opening of the euro server went from russian to you? Much easier to kill the Europeans who have little understanding in the game mechanics. And I'm not talking about all Europeans, there are some good players too.

_Drugger_ wrote:
You know you write in the EU Forum?

yap, so what?

Wed May 21, 2014 12:07 am

By brainless I meant ofc the ones who just don't have a clue what they should do so much, that it hurts eyes watching these.

No more true than about Russian players. And about those percentages.. Oh rly :) even if you use a metaphore, you should imho calibrate it to a certain degree that doesn't make you look insanely falsely proud.
"Why do you think......" - Huh? So you tell me that after a year or months of playing they still don't mostly understand the mechanics? Because it was obvious that in the beginning, a year or more ago.., it was all much different.

Wed May 21, 2014 2:42 am

90% of Russians never left their country. They do not need to know English. English they have nowhere to apply.
You tourism purposes also do not visit Russia. So why should they know English?
No one will learn the language until it becomes a necessity. When the number of players from Europe will increase, then we need to learn English. Not even specifically learn. Just heard will be remembered as necessary.

Wed May 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Xylar wrote:
it was all much different.

No its not. Mb you or someone else think that way, but its just an illusion. thinking that im pro and being a pro is 2 different things. i saw some EU players on pubgames, and i realy was amazed by the stupidity of those players who tell everyone what to do, while they do absolutely nothing of what they should, and can only whine that the team is sux bla bla bla.

PS For example i can offer you a solution of langtrouble, but it would look like extremism prohibiting Russians speak their native language in the game that they had created, just for your convenience. this is nonsense dude appeal to the UN. :lol:

Thu May 22, 2014 12:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next