View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2024 5:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
About Respect 

Post Re: About Respect
you know.. there is very little chance (probability) for you to meet some EU player in game, comparing to the chance to meet a RU player. So you meet many, many, many less EU players than there are at all, it means you have never, for sure, met a big percent of EU players. And most of the times for sure you cannot even recognise if a player is EU or not, as it's still little number of people in this game who communicate on gamechat, and even not so little RU players have Arabic alphabet in their names.
And it's not so much problem I think for any player to reach 30 level and quite full gear, on one char, in a few weeks. If 90% RU players are better than 10% top EU players, as you said, then I really wonder where these RU players are.
Will always love zerkers permanently using a cannon..

Im not sure about what you meant in the postscriptum. Anyways, I didn't require here from Russians to speak english.

Thu May 22, 2014 4:30 am

I have been studying Cyrillic, So if given some time I can understand about half of what they type now. Does anyone know what the Russian letter Z is in English?

It would be easier for me if they type in Mandarin using the pinyin English letters.

or of course my native language. Texan. That's American English with a long drawl.

Their game. So it is up to me to adapt to them.

Yabo Berserker 20
Blok Tank 13

Thu May 22, 2014 10:55 am

I guess it's an 's' as 'z' is used very rarely I think. But still 3e6pa is zebra.

Thu May 22, 2014 12:44 pm

Xylar wrote:
it means you have never, for sure, met a big percent of EU players

I'm not talking about a large percentage of European players. English speaking players are very often in the team.

Xylar wrote:
And most of the times for sure you cannot even recognise if a player is EU or not,

its not difficult to determine whether Russian or not. Its enough just to say in a voice chat an insult in Russian, and not seeing the reaction, to repeat the same thing in english and see the result.

Xylar wrote:
it's still little number of people in this game who communicate on gamechat

Pff. Believe me, they are communicate and even more than u think, coz most of them have const partyes and teamspeak. and to be honest they will not listen to any nonsense from europeans who decided to teach them how to play. and certainly does not make sense to teach children under 10 yo how to play, that they will not listen to you too, and will do what they want.

Xylar wrote:
I really wonder where these RU players are.

usually they play clanwars because pub games against unorganized crowd does not increase the level of skill.

Thu May 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Although we drifted away from the original starting post, this still has to do very much with respect:

Juno Reactor wrote:
Its enough just to say in a voice chat an insult in Russian, and not seeing the reaction, to repeat the same thing in english and see the result.

Things you can be proud of or at least don't need to be ashamed of:
[X] Be good in a video game.
[X] Don't be good in a video game

Things you never ever should be proud of but really really be ashamed of:
[X] Choosing insults as a valve to release your anger and shout them out at another person and not just for yourself
[X] When you don't get a reaction to your insult, try to insult in another language and be happy when they respond to you then

As a reminder: Thread topic is "About Respect". Words can hurt regardless of the language.

- Paladin -

Revenge is a dish best served cold
Old Klingon Proverb

Thu May 22, 2014 2:37 pm

OMG dude dont u understand yet? Panzar is all about anger. and dont tell me about shame or respect, this is very subjective. i don't want to respect useless person. respect must be earned remember that for the rest of your live. I do not tell rudeness to someone without a reason, and if i said something rude then you can be sure he deserved it, and it's not my fault.

Thu May 22, 2014 4:16 pm

Juno Reactor wrote:
OMG dude dont u understand yet? Panzar is all about anger. and dont tell me about shame or respect, this is very subjective. i don't want to respect useless person. respect must be earned remember that for the rest of your live. I do not tell rudeness to someone without a reason, and if i said something rude then you can be sure he deserved it, and it's not my fault.

bye felicia

Thu May 22, 2014 5:09 pm

Yukon wrote:
Does anyone know what the Russian letter Z is in English?

Xylar wrote:
I guess it's an 's' as 'z' is used very rarely I think. But still 3e6pa is zebra.

No "Z" is "Ц"

Thu May 22, 2014 6:39 pm

"с" is "ц"
"z" is "з"
3 - number
з - letter

no one calls Zorro as "цорро".

Thu May 22, 2014 7:53 pm

felicia you still here?

Thu May 22, 2014 8:23 pm