View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2024 5:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
About Respect 

Post Re: About Respect
@Juno
Well i'm totally astonished by your answer, i personally believe that kind of mental attitude belongs to men from centuries ago. But i'm very open minded, so let's focus it on a gamer p.o.v.
Acting like that would only add more chaos in your teamplay, increasing chances of losing a game. Or you could try to create a bond with the others, i believe also no one is talking about learning advanced english but just some basic words in critical times and sometimes it can lead to victory.
In the end as you see insulting people won't earn you anything even on a cold player view.

@Skhar
This is a man in 2014.

---
Please try to express lighter your thoughts, it would be nice to read more player opinions about this topic, thanks.

Thu May 22, 2014 10:14 pm

Kaerdak wrote:
Acting like that would only add more chaos in your teamplay

This is panzar, forged by chaos.

Kaerdak wrote:
Please try to express lighter your thoughts, it would be nice to read more player opinions about this topic, thanks.

What do you think, why Russians are satisfied? Why they did not ask anything like that?
And what do you want in fact? You want Russian players talked to you or listened and obeyed to you? I say again, in most cases, the involvement of european players has no effect on gameplay, coz there are more russians than europeans. so if you do not have a pair of people in order to create a party and talk with them, you have to adapt to the Russian players, according to the class of your characters.

adapt is the key to success

Fri May 23, 2014 12:05 am

Juno Reactor wrote:
Kaerdak wrote:
Acting like that would only add more chaos in your teamplay

(...)

adapt is the key to success

Sorry but in my opinion you don't understand the core values of online games and getting out of the meaning of this thread.
It would be nice to hear from other European and Russian players experience besides you.

Fri May 23, 2014 2:19 am

Juno Reactor wrote:
Xylar wrote:
it means you have never, for sure, met a big percent of EU players

I'm not talking about a large percentage of European players. English speaking players are very often in the team.

Xylar wrote:
And most of the times for sure you cannot even recognise if a player is EU or not,

its not difficult to determine whether Russian or not. Its enough just to say in a voice chat an insult in Russian, and not seeing the reaction, to repeat the same thing in english and see the result.

Xylar wrote:
it's still little number of people in this game who communicate on gamechat

Pff. Believe me, they are communicate and even more than u think, coz most of them have const partyes and teamspeak. and to be honest they will not listen to any nonsense from europeans who decided to teach them how to play. and certainly does not make sense to teach children under 10 yo how to play, that they will not listen to you too, and will do what they want.

Xylar wrote:
I really wonder where these RU players are.

usually they play clanwars because pub games against unorganized crowd does not increase the level of skill.
1. I don't think you understood my words. I said you had never met the majority of EU. You haven't seen the most of players of EU.

2. ya, sure. And you for sure make the work to say the insult right? ofc!:)

3. Now again read the quote of my words and then your answer to that.
And as for the children.. You know, there was a time when I downloaded the RU client (yet before the merge), the first thing i saw in game were guys who didn't know the very point of a match. The first thing i heard, besides the game sound, were many Russian voices of kids under 10.

4. It starts to smell like a hypocrisy.. Or maybe you just can't remember what you type in last few posts?
Dude, you can say those words as much about EU players. And still you rate the players due to what you see in public game. Cmon..

Kaerdak, cmon if you go to some japanese online game (for sure there are some that exist), where there are no foreign (for Japan) players, you're going to expect them to know english (as they don't learn it) ? This is a Russian game, where Europeans are a little percent of all players (by the way, many many EU players don't know english as well man..). It's just disrespectful TO Russians to require from them knowing English;]

Fri May 23, 2014 1:03 pm

Xylar wrote:
I don't think you understood my words.

sorry dude, for me, this topic merged into one dialogue, and i do not pay attention to the authors of posts. if you know what I mean. :lol:

Fri May 23, 2014 2:37 pm

Yeah especially when you quote the words that the sentence is about..

Fri May 23, 2014 6:09 pm

I have to agree that communication is extremely important, in this case at video games, but also in life, the most precious tool.
Panzar didn't measure the consequences of the merge, but the lack of players on EU was their fault in the first place since they failed to advertise the game properly. Summing to that, an awful F2P model, and the lack of new and diversified content. (more then just maps) There was a lot of people on release, they lost their interest somehow.
And don't bother about learning Russian, you wont need it when the game shut down next year. Panzar greed is pointing exactly in that direction.

Clan [All Against P2W]

Sat May 24, 2014 3:37 am

it's a problem of marketing IMO. the game was not advertised enough in europe so there are few non-russians players.
i hope the situation will change and i hope the people like juno reactor are one in a million. i laughed a lot reading your posts juno and i hope you're 13 years old, so your anger is justified by puberty.

Sat May 24, 2014 2:40 pm

Lagertha
Most likely your whining is justified by puberty. :lol:
I do not feel any anger, but if you think so, then hasten to disappoint you. this is my usual way of communication with whiners, and if you do not like something then it's your problem.
btw if you will be any better, then there are no more people like me on this planet, i am the last, but there are billions of whiners like you, so i qualitatively different from you in a better way. :lol:

Sat May 24, 2014 4:19 pm

if i raise an issue, then i'm a whiner/crybaby? interesting. this makes me understand many things about russian mentality.

Sat May 24, 2014 6:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next