View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Questions about Patch 34? 

Post Re: Questions about Patch 34? Live Stream, Friday 30.05
Delat wrote:
Abstract:
The bugs:
Sappers also started to loose CP after their structures are destroyed. I was lik "WTH did I just see?" after I saw -5 CP popping out of the bulb :shock:
So peeps need to watch out for their teleports - but I'm not sure if loosing CP is related to entrance or exit station.
As for INQs I think it's related to lags. Before the #34p I was being hit 1 per 3 times while I was running straight.
Now the max distance of INQs backstab doesn't matter. I die all the time, even after I do a 180° and set up a block.
It's always too late, and it useless as setting up a block against berserker's crushing blow :lol:

K, INQ might be a dmg dealer. But none of DMG dealers were running faster than all other classes.

Dear Delat, thank you for sharing your experience. I also play sapper but I've never encountered such a bug (loosing CP) but it is definitly a case to be reviewed.
And as I said Inquisitors are ruling now just for these 3 changes. On my statistics out of 10 matches I play I would dare to say 8 of them Inquisitors are on top. And gunners are being missing in the game more and more as they are hopeless. All I was trying to say is that a game needs to be challenge for every class by having balanced classes not favouring a few classes and ignore the rest.

Delat wrote:

I thought that refrigerator's glare ice was supposed to neutralize skyfire. Isn't that true ?

There is almost no solution for skyfire once it is unleashed. As Xylar said it is possible to force it to ignite a little back with magical shield of a tank but that doesnt really work. A paladin can save people standing under skyfire influence with the ring of immunity but nothing can save the structures. That's why I mentioned it as an over power spell. Let's review few powerful skills of the classes and their counters:

Paladin: Ring of immunity ===counter===> Zerk normal power attack, sucker punch; tank shield bash; Sapper antipersonal mine; Gunner gravity mine; fire mage shockwave; frost any freezing state; Inquisitor handful of dust and steam hammer... which means the spell has ALOT of counters that makes it almost useless.

Gunner: Barrerl swap ===counter===> Tank magical shield to avoid it; to destroy it by vortex of zerk, sky fire or any attack from behind.

Sapper: Mortar ===counter===> Normally Frost can take care of it easily or sky fire. tank also can use shield.

Zerk: vortex ===counter===> Handful of dust of inquisitors or power attack of zerk, anti personel or anti gravity MAY cause to interrupt but rarely and steam hammer.

Tank: Immunity ===counter===> handful of dust while casting, anti gravity mine to waste the time of the immunity.

Frost: Instant ice ===counter===> Magical shield and now handful of dust thanks to panzar new patch...

Fire: Skyfire ===counter===> Ring of immunity to save the players not structures and a pathetic shifting back by tank shield and nothing else as far as I know but if you know please mention.

Inquisitor: sacred flame ===counter===> Tank magical shield (as far as i know) or simply move but if the spell was combined with fetter then nothing can save you..

I wrote all these spells so you can compare them and judge yourself. When there is no solution or counter for a spell then it will spoil the challenge. Of course mentioning few spells is not fair to judge a class but I dont want to write a longer scrol than as it is...

Solution for skyfire would be either make it more expensive (cost of the Class points), less powerful (reduce the damage causes or the stacks or the time), reducing the firebolt CP earning (3 to 2) or make the sky fire being channeled as well as ring of immunity not an instant remote deadly spell...

And about sacred flame.... Inquisitor jaw dropping powers are not limited to fast and heavy power attack but also 2 deadly DoTs and very fast recovery... But honestly I wouldnt mind they have the skills as far as the power attacks get slower with lower damage...

Taser
Taser Craftman
FrostCrystal
Helliya
Dr. Taser
IronPaw
Gallagalla
Snewsnew

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Post Re: Questions about Patch 34?
tank can also (well, now it's not so easy I guess, as there was added some precast to the skill) grab the sister with his chain and make her miss the skyfire so much sometimes. And, well, it also can be interrupted by any of the skills you mentioned, the problem is that sister fights from a far. On the other hand, inquisitors should have some job shouldnt they? ;>
And come on, without a skyfire the game would be often so much boring...

Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:04 pm

Queen Bee wrote:
Gandalf DerGeile wrote:
Hy,

Becouse devs and moderator give no Statement on Forum lets try it here.

Here the link viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12742

Dont ignore it like in the forum.

Cya

Players don't have to like the BV system but it is a Panzar decision and we support it. We do not plan on removing BV or changing it.

Queenbee , the problem is not the BV System.
The Problem is the Itemsystem / upgradesystem / and also low Playerbase. I Write it 100 Times.
Now Panzar want to add Permanent Runes, this is the First step to Remove the Pay2win, and also the first step to fix the Matchmaking system.

I Post this Screenshots to show you, that 4000 BV Points not enough for this amount of Upgrades/lvl's/Runes/Amuletts.
Panzar want also to add Skill to this Value, this cant work! we have to Less Player.

There are only 2 Way's to fix this .
1.) Increase Playerbase 12000+
2.) Give everyone the same Amuletts and Runes. Also nonEpic and Epic to different , with full Upgrades you got like 100-200 Mastery more with EPIC!
Thats to much for this low playerbase. So you must give every player the chance, to got Epic fast!
Now you need 5 Weeks to got fullstuff (with Premium) In this Time you cant Build 4-6 Amuletts, because you need the Mats for the Armor.
In this Time , you must play alway's vs overgeard Guys, sometime with Amulet, sometime more Stuff.
Its not funny, if you have no Premium you need 10 Weeks or so. Im pretty sure, after 4 Weeks this player will Leave.
Because he is new, not so good, and must play vs overgeard guys. After some Games, this Player will never play Panzar.

Ah and a Amulet spend 20 BV , this is a joke. You play 3000-4000+ BV together, and a Amulet spend 20 BV?
Panzar means, thats enough to split Amulett player, and non Amulett player? I dont think so LoL

By the way, today was a Patch. patchnotes?

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:17 am

Auni wrote:
Ah and a Amulet spend 20 BV

You sure of that? As idk, i never used one. If it is, lol, this is a real, real joke. Kinda facepalm, wtf O_o

They won't make it less p2w. They still do fall farther and farther into the p2w model. And the excuse is 'appreciating the help of premium players'. Cool, I hope that the playerbase containing only the premium players is enough, especially for these players...

Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Post Re: Questions about Patch 34?
Xylar i test this with the Amulett, and you got 20 BV for 1 Amulett.

Mr.unsi i lie? i write this in the beginning of my gametime into the german forum.. like 3-6 Times.
Gebe was mod in this time, and then i try to post this into the english forum.

You have right 100 Times is to much, but im sure i write this 10 Times in english and german !

thats not the point, and your Post is not funny for me, try to troll other people dont me . thank you

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3