View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
the 2 clans problem check it please 

Post Re: the 2 clans problem check it please
guys, i have the same stats like coldlady...
cokeliko, i play with you in mvp clan and we win firsttime vs armada, and you say.. you stop playing panzar. after this mvp closed.
Now you say, only old player can win tournament. I like you coke, but your char are also 1year old or so ;(

coldlady cheat only on tournament grid and dont want to create a real team to win tournaments.
but ya, you have right, less player is the problem.
All other "new" team,s look to the setup from armada or exclusive.
2tanks,3frost,1fire,1pala,1sapper,2bersi(or 1bersi/1inqu). copy this setup and play,
i see only armada and exclusive try to win, all other teams has a bad setup, and also wont play vs good team.

if you dont play vs a good team, you got no skill increase.
i play with gandalf in my beginning from panzar in nomercy second team. We train , we watch to the best player, and talk about strategie.
Now i have much expierence , because i play every tournament like 15 mounth's, its not only the equip.

i see so much misstakes from the "new" teams, and all "new" teams close after 2-3 weeks.
Lunastra leader go to god of war, because winning crystal, and dont play vs armada. its a good traininggame for you, but you wont use this.
so sorry, if you dont work for the win, you will never win!

long time, Armada win all tournaments, but we train and build a good team. Now we can beat armada some times, and we have alway's good matches versus armada.
Only alchy citadel , we are to bad to win at the moment. But we train this now, and in some weeks we will win alchy vs Armada!
I dont care about crystal! i want good matches, i want to be a good player.
I know also impression is a better frostmage like me, so i watch her in the beginning of my game, and try to copy his playstyle, and add also my own playstyle..

which team you are play @te?
i see only armada and exclusive (both teams) with a good setup. Lunastra has also a good setup, but they dont want to win tournaments, they cheat only on the grid.
shame on coldlady.
with this mentality, you cant win a tournament sorry guys.

watch out to the other teams last tournament.

Gods of war -> two teams , but guys without equip and also not so good setup, just copy setup from armada/exclusive . And also the frostmages /tanks are not rly good, they must play better together.
Zabjam.bo. -> 3 inquis , no tanks, 1frost and so on, with this setup you cant win!!
Lunastra -> leader go to gods of war for crystal -> no comment . Second team is only a fake team !
progressiv (exclusive) -> has last tournament to less player sorry for them ;(

Ah and family + Armada has only a good teamplay and also a team with a usefull setup.
so who win? family or armada, its no suprise... sorry guys

Build a real team, play together for 6-10 weeks and after this you will see, you can beat everyone.
You must only learn strategie, classpoint manegement, tankshielding, and also tank/frostmage play .
Its not so important if i have 10000 hp or 11700hp if my tank shield me good.

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:34 am

I undestand frustration of weaker guilds, but let me give you some information how to be better:

Sacrifice - mostly you have to sacrifice your time and nerves while Armada will beat your ass on training, because you should learn from better clans. We trained with them from the beginning, and as you see even that they were unbeatable for us, we didn't give up and now we see good results.

Spending money - yeah, we have very experienced players in Family and each of them used to spend money. A lot of money. Nothing is for free. But now we don't have to.

Thinking - good point by Auni - how can someone be surprised of losing in hard way when they always start with ridiculous setup. Have you ever seen a good team playing without tank?

You think Panzar should give you opportunity to get a big rewards easily just because you need it, but if you really want to rival with the best, there is a painful path waiting for you.

SAP- He's a Baguette Maker, knowing that full warrior is a strong warrior

Last edited by Physician on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am

My clan often has problems collecting people for tournament, that's why we have ridiculous setups. Losing doesn't surprise me ;]

Bum Badiradira! Chodź kochanie, chodź!
    Nie bój, nie bój się Panzara, oo!

Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:58 pm

sure, if u speak about setting it's maybe because we all want to do it but we haven't paleyrs no? for example how many time u see teams playing with 1 tank? beacause there is nearly 0 tank lvl 30 full stuff ready to hard play in tournament, that was just an exemple.

last tourna cold join god of wars because lunastra haven't enough players to play, it's not that anormal that instead of not playing u search to join another clan to join the battle this time i think.

u say : " Now you say, only old player can win tournament. I like you coke, but your char are also 1year old or so ;( " yes so what? if u speak about my experience, 1 player is nothing, if half the time aren't full stuff or experienced this time won't reach the top even with hard training for this half team.

and no offense but exclusive and armada are always top 2 team/clan because u are all 10 old players, or nearly, u should know that if u got 5 core members that will leave, your teams will change a lot.

" Its not so important if i have 10000 hp or 11700hp if my tank shield me good " it is, tank aren't always here for you , crushing blow can 1 shoot you with 10 k life and not with 11.7 k, enormous difference in a battle. zerk will only one shoot know like this if he see that u can't survive.

and at final auni, u are for lots of players an exemple to be still here after all the time u past on panzar, to gain experience, train ect ... , but it's 10 % of community.

the rest of people aren't rdy to be like that or don't want simply.

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:32 pm

coke, i know we have not enough player for building more good clans.
But this is not the fault from Armada or Exclusive -> Flame panzardefs not the clan ;)

And also im agree with you, if you have not 10 player with this experience - or fullstuff, its really hard to build a real team.
But this is also a Fail from panzar game, and not the fault from this 2 clans , you know what i mean?

I write it, only this 2-4 teams have a "real" setup, and why we have only 2-4 teams?
With a playerbase on eu from 100 player, you cant build 6-7 good team's.
Some guys play for fun, and this is also OKay!! But you need alot of more player tho build more teams.

This is not the fault from some clans, this is a fault from the game!

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:26 am

There is absolutely no problem with those 2 clans; your topic is a nonsense.

Both Armada and "Family" Exclusive trained for a long long time (1 year) without winning tournaments because they were weak compared to some other teams.
Now, they're often in finals and they roll on other teams. Roles are inverted, but they trained very hard to get there.

I don't agreee with Physician talking about "Paying money, a lot of money", some players i know didn't spend a penny to get here, they just played a lot since the begining of Panzar EU.

Now, if you want to roll over Armada and/or Exclusive, you and your clan will have to train; there is a few helpful tricks:

-Make groups of 3, play some games, play with 2 other players to make another group...etc; It helps to understand the gameplay of each of your partners and then be able to synergize while tournaments.

-Train with other clans; it's a bit more complicated since 20 people has to be there a certain day, a certain hour, it means some organisation, but it's definitely worth it.

-Look at some streams; you can see some very good players streaming some Panzar gameplay, and you might learn a few tricks to apply on the battlefield and then improve your personal skill.

-Look at Tournament streams/replays; I'ts very useful to look at the teams; how they fight, look at their weakpoints, and learn some teamplay tricks.

Those are the most common tricks to apply, but it's definitely worth it.

Now, get on the battlefield, suffer for some time, and then roll over all those stinky enemies !

Un Paladin qui n'est pas dérangé n'est pas assez bon Paladin :D
Je pense que je ne viens pas de cette galaxie.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:44 am

DariusKhan wrote:
-Look at some streams; you can see some very good players streaming some Panzar gameplay, and you might learn a few tricks to apply on the battlefield and then improve your personal skill.

I prefer this streamer: http://www.twitch.tv/mrunsichtbar

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:27 pm

Givemepermantban wrote:
I prefer this streamer: http://www.twitch.tv/mrunsichtbar

Nah, don't look at him, he does weird things with his blades !

Un Paladin qui n'est pas dérangé n'est pas assez bon Paladin :D
Je pense que je ne viens pas de cette galaxie.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2