View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
where is White Wolf ? 

Post Re: where is White Wolf ?
Hi,

I have some info about lags and route for you too, everyone know that it is a problem and everyone has a good connection so why do you have long latency to Panzar.

So I have been calling with providers for a couple of hours and this is what I got as answer. The terms TIR1 = Internet Backbone Providers, TIR2 = Internet Providers that have a contract with TIR1, and TIR3 Internet Providers have a contract with TIR2.

The Panzar Server are connected in Russian with a TIR1 Internet Provider and has a latency of 2ms to the internet. ALL servers, RU, EU and US/NA server are now located in Russia. They got moved after the big account incident in EU.

Every (99,9%) connection you have at home is a TIR2 or TIR3 provider. They work with contract and route on a lower TIR.

That mean your provider bought the route it take to it destination. That route is not permanent because the prizes of these contracts change a lot and are re-evaluated every few months depending on usage, complaints, best prize, quality ...

Then you also have the paying VPN tunnels they are also providers that also have contracts and due to the extra software they provided they are recognized by the providers and get priority on the routes it takes from the moment they reach a party TIR2, TIR1.

Every contract bought by the provider has been evaluate by demand, quality and prices.

You want your route to change you really need all to start calling and complaining to your providers.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Sat May 30, 2015 8:20 am
Quote:
ALL servers, RU, EU and US/NA server are now located in Russia

And they have good ping on all serv, so that why i cant kill someone from armada;d

Sat May 30, 2015 10:44 am

The issue is that the Antilag system isn't based on click delay, but on action/position delay, which causes inquisitors, for example, to backstab you even if you're far enough from him.

If the delay was based on click (Delay between pressing a button and executing the action), it'd be nicer; in fact, it'd be really good for block training, timings, reflex...

But this kind of antilag isn't easy to put up, as i heard, so i'd me amazed if it'd be in. :(

Un Paladin qui n'est pas dérangé n'est pas assez bon Paladin :D
Je pense que je ne viens pas de cette galaxie.

Sat May 30, 2015 12:25 pm

1. Try & hope ... I called ORANGE and FREE I do not believe, the answer is always the same, they can't do anything.
2. VPN doesn't bring a satisfactory result , I was tested more than 15 - free and paid
3. You know the only solution, a serv EU in Europe where you want Germany, belgium, france, GB , otherwise you will lag. Studio need promote the game in Europe. But No the studio favorite invest on China, certainly more promising

Sat May 30, 2015 3:29 pm

White Wolf wrote:
Hi,

I have some info about lags and route for you too, everyone know that it is a problem and everyone has a good connection so why do you have long latency to Panzar.

So I have been calling with providers for a couple of hours and this is what I got as answer. The terms TIR1 = Internet Backbone Providers, TIR2 = Internet Providers that have a contract with TIR1, and TIR3 Internet Providers have a contract with TIR2.

The Panzar Server are connected in Russian with a TIR1 Internet Provider and has a latency of 2ms to the internet. ALL servers, RU, EU and US/NA server are now located in Russia. They got moved after the big account incident in EU.

Every (99,9%) connection you have at home is a TIR2 or TIR3 provider. They work with contract and route on a lower TIR.

That mean your provider bought the route it take to it destination. That route is not permanent because the prizes of these contracts change a lot and are re-evaluated every few months depending on usage, complaints, best prize, quality ...

Then you also have the paying VPN tunnels they are also providers that also have contracts and due to the extra software they provided they are recognized by the providers and get priority on the routes it takes from the moment they reach a party TIR2, TIR1.

Every contract bought by the provider has been evaluate by demand, quality and prices.

You want your route to change you really need all to start calling and complaining to your providers.

Again its the player's connection... not panzar...

I play a lots of online game and panzar his the only one with constant lag, but yet, its my connection....
Can't panzar build a spine and take the blame, its always the player's, not panzar....
How can they evolve and get better if they can't see what's wrong...

I'm getting very tired of loosing cp without having the action complete, append to me a lot, make my want to leave the game...

Sat May 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Hi,

DariusKhan, Anitlag system would be great so I'll ask if they are working on something like this.

Sling
This, what I found out is not an assignment from Panzar, this was because I had without reason a ping higher than 100ms normally I have 60ms.

First 2 answers I got are we can't help you, it’s not use. So I had to ask for supervisor and his supervisor until I got the answer from the network manager. Even that guy told me that for 1 person they will not make the effort to change the route or the contract they have with other parties.

VPN or network tools only help a little because they also depend on someone else and pre-defined.

At the moment I'm collecting info about datacenters in EU that have a good connection all over EU + good contract with RU and possibilities with US. These are only requests to see and analyze what is possible. Panzar is planning on doing promotion in EU but no timeframe was said.

Shadowindd
There is nothing wrong with your connection it is not your connection can you tell me how Panzar can improve on a 2ms to a TIR1 network connection?

You play a lot of online game so the question is if you to a ping or tracert to those games give you a good ping but where are they located? Contact any other game about connection problem they are going to say the same thing. Put any other game on same TIR1 internet connection and you will have same lag issue. You can't compare 2 different locations with each other. If you have 2 hotel and 2 cars and the hotels are 1000km in opposite direction and you start driving the 2 cars are not going to arrive at the same time. Put the hotels next to each other and you take the same road you will get to the hotels on same time (NO YOU CAN'T DRIVE faster than the speed limit.

You have your provider if you do trace to Panzar its the connection result of the first 2 or 3 hops that is in my case between 13ms and 23ms so I have a good connection to the internet of my provider that is the connection they can guaranty. From that point on you depend on others and contracts and money that your provider is willing to pay for its connectivity.

If you have a question about all this then ask.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Sun May 31, 2015 9:29 am

You are just saying that we had to stop Panzar, a lot of French people have lags, so the only way is stop this game.
Thanks Panzar, already done for me.

WW are you stupid? you want to try to call Orange, Free ? I tryed once, they are laughing about that. It's easy to say that's always responsibility of another person. They have to negociate and they dont do that.
We are players, if we can't play, we stop, we don't have to pay or call some internet company for Panzar Studio.....

Panzar do nothing, they can hang themselves!

To Panzar : I play CS : ping : 15 ; I play Panzar, Ping : 120. :o

Sun May 31, 2015 2:35 pm
Atropos wrote:
To Panzar : I play CS : ping : 15 ; I play Panzar, Ping : 120. :o

yeah bc panzar serv is in moscow
i do the speedtest from moscow

and from server in my country:

more kilometers more ping, do server for eu in EU not in russia and will be good, simply

Sun May 31, 2015 3:26 pm

Give me a phone number and I will call and if they are laughing in your face the I find it a really bad way to talk to customers

To Panzar : I play CS : ping : 15 what IP?

White Wolfs

Sun May 31, 2015 3:31 pm

Atropos wrote:
To Panzar : I play CS : ping : 15 ; I play Panzar, Ping : 120.

So, to make it easy to understand, let's take an example:

You're on a speedway, driving @ 80 M/h (130 km/h), through point A to point B which is a straight line, fluent traffic, on a short distance, etc. You'll arrive fast, great.

Now you take another speedway, same speed, Point A to point B, except there is A' and A'' on the way, where you have to drive @ 50 Mp/h (80 km/h), you'll arrive later than the first speedway.

It's exactly the same than your example. From your zone to the CS server you're playing, the distance is short, so there is less steps between the server and your PC; but from Russia, there is a lot more steps, more relay stations to provide you the data you desire (Panzar).
Even if the server was in your country, if your provider or the Panzar's bandwidth provider applied more shifts between you and the game, you'd have a dirty ping as well.

Speedtest isn't the best example either, considering that youre internet provider uses steps between your connection and the requested server.

A straight shot might cause data loss (in a game, it can be "seen" as a connection lost, or worse, a cheat).

Hope i've been clear about that. It's not a simple explanation, i'm sorry for this. ;)

Un Paladin qui n'est pas dérangé n'est pas assez bon Paladin :D
Je pense que je ne viens pas de cette galaxie.

Sun May 31, 2015 6:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next