View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Will be fair next tournament? 

Post Will be fair next tournament?
I see clan which have not play last tournament, but was registered. This week the clan is registered again. If we keep the rules, the official ones are that those clans who are punished don't have to play 2 weeks. Is that right ,or there are some exceptions for the moderators teams?
I would be glad to see White Wolfs opinion. Because he is the person who introduced those rules. If my question is not so difficult, answer please. I believe will be interesting for all players and clan leaders. Because if that team will play again this week,all clan leaders could make 2 teams and wait for good grid.Is that right?

Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:41 pm

Post Re: Will be fair next tournament?
Svet,

Teams that are not allowed to play will be removed after registration closes. I'm not going to remove a team 10 time between now and clossing.

If you talk about -GodsOfWar- they were give a second chance because First Blood was there first tournament and the grid had problems and I told some of the player to tell the Leader that if not all team play in next I will disqualify.

If you talk about Modern Warfare, the 2 team that were setup were the same as the week before when they played with 2 team. The poweroutage that inbread is talking about really happend.

If the community doesn't give them a change to play with 1 or 2 team this week I will follow the rules.

If you really want the fake team out of the tournament there is a way but its not pritty, if I want all fake team out of tournament with current tools I have to add more fake teams.

To explain a little about about grids. the first round 1/8 or 1/16 every battle is given a letter. 2 team = Group A, next 2 team = Group B if you have setup for 1/16 Groups go to Group P then you have Q that is first team of 1/8 round.
So in Group Q you have winner of A and Winner of B
So in Group X (1/4)you will have winner of Q and Winner of R

If I put a extra fake team in A and an Extra Fake team B, Team A is correct team and Team B is 2 fake teams (1 registrated and 1 created) that means that the correct team in A will jump to X (1/4) same as Team A get auto win

If you have in C and D 2 correct team they will fight in 1/8 Group R a correct fight but they will not jump to 1/4.

To great full grid without fake team this means the team needs to push Ready for a fake team so the go to the next round. IF A CORRECT TEAM DOESN'T PUSH READY WITH 6 PLAYER FOR A CREATE FAKE TEAM THEY WILL BE CONSIDER A FAKE TEAM BY THE SYSTEM.

This only will get rid of fake team it will not prevent teams to get free win.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:06 am

White Wolf wrote:
Svet,

Teams that are not allowed to play will be removed after registration closes. I'm not going to remove a team 10 time between now and clossing.

If you talk about -GodsOfWar- they were give a second chance because First Blood was there first tournament and the grid had problems and I told some of the player to tell the Leader that if not all team play in next I will disqualify.

If you talk about Modern Warfare, the 2 team that were setup were the same as the week before when they played with 2 team. The poweroutage that inbread is talking about really happend.

If the community doesn't give them a change to play with 1 or 2 team this week I will follow the rules.

If you really want the fake team out of the tournament there is a way but its not pritty, if I want all fake team out of tournament with current tools I have to add more fake teams.

To explain a little about about grids. the first round 1/8 or 1/16 every battle is given a letter. 2 team = Group A, next 2 team = Group B if you have setup for 1/16 Groups go to Group P then you have Q that is first team of 1/8 round.
So in Group Q you have winner of A and Winner of B
So in Group X (1/4)you will have winner of Q and Winner of R

If I put a extra fake team in A and an Extra Fake team B, Team A is correct team and Team B is 2 fake teams (1 registrated and 1 created) that means that the correct team in A will jump to X (1/4) same as Team A get auto win

If you have in C and D 2 correct team they will fight in 1/8 Group R a correct fight but they will not jump to 1/4.

To great full grid without fake team this means the team needs to push Ready for a fake team so the go to the next round. IF A CORRECT TEAM DOESN'T PUSH READY WITH 6 PLAYER FOR A CREATE FAKE TEAM THEY WILL BE CONSIDER A FAKE TEAM BY THE SYSTEM.

This only will get rid of fake team it will not prevent teams to get free win.

1.Hm, so long answer only to tell me you want exception for Modern? And what does mean ,,If the community doesn't give them a change,,?
Do we have rules or not?
2.Will be interesting also ,when after 2 weeks they start to play again to see them vs Armada and Exclusive.Not only vs new clans.Because that's strange every week...
3.See how arrogant and rude your friend night mod is. I think he doesn't have to be anymore. He provoke the people to enjoy his banes. I send prove . http://oi60.tinypic.com/qpqrzt.jpgThat pic is after 3-th ban. And what his answer to me is...?
If you want exceptions your mod friend must be much nicer...

Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:26 am
You always provoke him on chat, i see this all time, same like PanZyciaISmierci on poland chat.
To topic Inbread is good guy friendly etc, u speak with him only one on teamspeak?
For me Modern can play in turna, more teams more play
next
for me rules must change of turna, it need to bee like this:
if someone play in one turnament on final in next turnament play in first battle eachother to be fair, all time exclu vs in final.... they one per 2 month pley eachother in first 1/8 battle;/

Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:03 am

White wolf are really kept silent a CM ? Nobody want of modern warfare and to godofwar in next one tournaments.

Do you go one day take your responsibility and apply rules ?
Everybody it is whom inbread is your friend that's why you want exceeded rules(rulers)?

Now apply rules and disqualifies before tournaments, otherwise the community will find another CM which will apply him rules.

Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:54 am

I create a new fake team with my other char, maybe i can win crystals with a good grid ;) thanks panzar system

Saper: Tyrion final
Healer: .Leonidas.

Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:18 pm

Come on guys. Svet became just a same troll like the Swiss guy, the second one disappeared from forums a bit, so Svet took his job. No worth feeding a troll. And if anyone really cared about if that clan would play or not on next tm.. Srsly? you are such into taking crystals clawing your way into them? But no, it's just called a huge pain in the ass, hemorodis or something. You go to doctor with it instead of trolling...

Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:20 pm
ExPloSiion wrote:
White wolf are really kept silent a CM ? Nobody want of modern warfare and to godofwar in next one tournaments.

Do you go one day take your responsibility and apply rules ?
Everybody it is whom inbread is your friend that's why you want exceeded rules(rulers)?

Now apply rules and disqualifies before tournaments, otherwise the community will find another CM which will apply him rules.

WW doing great job,if u are angry bc u are not in armada anymore not our fault, sorry explo

Xylar wrote:
Come on guys. Svet became just a same troll like the Swiss guy, the second one disappeared from forums a bit, so Svet took his job. No worth feeding a troll. And if anyone really cared about if that clan would play or not on next tm.. Srsly? you are such into taking crystals clawing your way into them? But no, it's just called a huge pain in the ass, hemorodis or something. You go to doctor with it instead of trolling...

Svet = Gods Ice = troll master

Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:30 pm

Like i said;)

Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:07 pm

Xylar wrote:

About your pain in the ass go to Inbread, he help you.If he wants,you can help him also...

Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next