View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Gold League Season I - Round 1 - Results 

Post Re: Gold League Season I - Round 1 - Results
This is another gigantic failure after this new patch...
First of all, The most stupid Rule ever! Which genius gets money to come up with such horse crap?
Second, From the beginning our team suffered a missing player and we had Elindoria and Icelicia Disconnected for some time. We played an unfair battle and we could even win one of them and that's the way you treat us? I assure you our player absence had no cheating intention or what so ever... We just had lack of players that time.
In addition according to the rule Exclusive should have been banned for 2 weeks and they didn't get any ban just because White Wolf felt like it. No respect of rule because he felt like it...
Now I can only assume that White Wolf and his friends or what ever you call them just have the rules for others and would favor whoever they want and apply the rules for the rest...
To me this is just Dictatorship, Jungle or wilderness or whatever you call it... White Wolf shouldn't have favored the Exclusive at the first place and now he applied a gigantic stupid rule to us which doesn't really make any sense..
Stop this non-sense now please...
At the end I would like to remark that I have nothing personal with White Wolf and he is a friend but I cannot accept this unfair behavior just because he can.
Please remove this 50% penalty stupid rule thank you.

Taser
Taser Craftman
FrostCrystal
Helliya
Dr. Taser
IronPaw
Gallagalla
Snewsnew

Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:59 pm

hwo cares about the points? I think all want only the cristals (only less players play tournament for funn because to less players).
It's not important if you get on first tournament -50% points because all know it
1st place it will be all time ArmadA (20000 cristals)
2nd Exclusive (14000 cristals)
3 and 4 Disorder and united Legions (9000 cristals)
So for Disorder or United legions change only wich of thees clans get 3 and 4 place but hwo cares u get 9000 cristals.
Don't know if the badest team from Gold League go to Silver League and best from Silver to Gold.
But if u want cristals Silver league is better for u. (4*4000 cristals if u winn all time + 5000 to go into Gold League)
So u get in this 4 weaks on Silver League 21000 cristals thats more that u can get in gold league and don't forget in Gold league u can't make first place because i don't think taht someone can win vs. ArmadA.
But that only my opinion.
Sorry for my bad English but i hope you understand what i mean.

Tank - Uncrittable
Zerk - chefeB
Healer - chefeH
Sapper - Seperone
SoF - Firewood
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/chefeleful/videos

Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:10 pm

chefe wrote:
hwo cares about the points? I think all want only the cristals (only less players play tournament for funn because to less players).

Well WE care about the points!
Thanks for your kind reply Chefe but What I wrote is about what we deserve and because of some stupid rules we cant get it. What you wrote may be right but it's a different story.

Taser
Taser Craftman
FrostCrystal
Helliya
Dr. Taser
IronPaw
Gallagalla
Snewsnew

Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:35 pm

I see you still have the problem of what to play our last tournament ... Forever you weep and no one understands the problem we had because of game fault !! If so you want this tournament we can forgive this Thursday ... And you know what makes us different from your clan ?? We never cry like you !! As for points in a golden league is probably no one is counting on a change in the hierarchy of 1.armada 2.exclusive 3 disorder 4. United. We recently also played 7 against the armada but no one was crying and tried to give my best.

Instead of crying take to play better when you can ...

Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:15 am

I just don't get the -50% points if you start a game with 6 players instead of 7 or 8, what's the point ? You already get a huge disadvantage against the others.
Why do we have so many silly rules with absolutely no reasons ?
Switif, by the way, you did cry too when you were supposed to be banned for a second week, and that's why WW took off the ban.
Still, that doesn't make you wrong about it, when you get an injust sentence, if you don't complain about it, no one will care.
Exclusive supposed second week ban was a wrong call (at least it got dismissed), MW second week ban too, our loss points too.
It would be nice to have coherent rules that doesn't fault teams that are NOT trying to cheat. Rules are supposed to prevent teams from bypassing rules and falsing grid, not punish honest team unnecessarily. Third time it happened.
Still, I think WW is trying to make a good job and does what he can, but maybe rules should stay to basic and not complicate for nothing.

Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:51 am

swiwti wrote:
I see you still have the problem of what to play our last tournament ... Forever you weep and no one understands the problem we had because of game fault !! If so you want this tournament we can forgive this Thursday ... And you know what makes us different from your clan ?? We never cry like you !! As for points in a golden league is probably no one is counting on a change in the hierarchy of 1.armada 2.exclusive 3 disorder 4. United. We recently also played 7 against the armada but no one was crying and tried to give my best.

Instead of crying take to play better when you can ...

You are this one ,who cry much more then every other player. Your game play is terrible.You play always with 2-3 guys in group,but this is not enough for you.Whole team must take care only about your eff.In chat screen there is only your name with: help,help,help and heal,heal,heal.....
So stop cry and take off your glasses.With glasses you never find friends or girlfriend in real life

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:20 am
7.9 Golden League if a team is missing one player, it is allowed the opportunity to play with seven players without any penalties. If a team cannot present 7 starting players in a game, it is allowed into the game only with the receipt of penalty points.

10.2 Discussing the final decision taken by the Administration with regard to any situation is sufficient cause for a disqualification.

11.1 If a team cannot take part in a Golden League tournament, then it will not receive crystals by the next tournament, and in addition, it will receive penalty points amounting to 50 percent of the team's rating points.

Official >>RU<< and >>EU<< rules

Enjoy

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:33 am

These rules are the same rules that are in Russian, yes they have been re-write to add the rules the community asked to prevent situations that happen in the past. I posted the Rules 2 weeks ago so you all could read then; I receive comments on the rules and changed then. They got approved by Panzar Studio.

Xylar, yes 4 weeks ago Modern Warfare got banned for the tournament and the next, they didn't play the next.

Exclusive told me they were 6 but system only saw less than 6 so they got banned from the tournament, they asked for second chance and I gave second change.

Last week Nemesis didn't play, so they are not allowed to play Thursday, I have the list of players that were in that team, Nemesis is completely empty today, so if I find this team in other clan that clan will be remove from tournament too.

So some players don’t mind and others do mind.

Now this decision to NOT give second chances was made right after Exclusive played. Because players convinced me it would be better for everyone to follow the rules like they are written. So my conclusion, rules need to be followed and no more second chances for nobody.

Due to unforeseen circumstances teams where a victims of the rules, like asked and decided rules are rules I followed them. Now you ask for second chance.

So I have 2 choices:
1) Rules are Rules
2) Rules are Rules and I'll allow a second chance every year for EVERY clan.

So is it 1 or 2 you want? It is no possible to say today I want 2 for a last time then you can stick with 1.

So make you choice, stick with choice 1 and points stay like they are now or I go back to choice 2 and give Armada and Disorder there second chance and there points.

If you want a rule to change or find it too much make a post about the rule, get the opinion of the community pros and cons and I'll see to it that is re-write.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:33 am

White Wolf wrote:
These rules are the same rules that are in Russian, yes they have been re-write to add the rules the community asked to prevent situations that happen in the past. I posted the Rules 2 weeks ago so you all could read then; I receive comments on the rules and changed then. They got approved by Panzar Studio.

Xylar, yes 4 weeks ago Modern Warfare got banned for the tournament and the next, they didn't play the next.

Exclusive told me they were 6 but system only saw less than 6 so they got banned from the tournament, they asked for second chance and I gave second change.

Last week Nemesis didn't play, so they are not allowed to play Thursday, I have the list of players that were in that team, Nemesis is completely empty today, so if I find this team in other clan that clan will be remove from tournament too.

So some players don’t mind and others do mind.

Now this decision to NOT give second chances was made right after Exclusive played. Because players convinced me it would be better for everyone to follow the rules like they are written. So my conclusion, rules need to be followed and no more second chances for nobody.

Due to unforeseen circumstances teams where a victims of the rules, like asked and decided rules are rules I followed them. Now you ask for second chance.

So I have 2 choices:
1) Rules are Rules
2) Rules are Rules and I'll allow a second chance every year for EVERY clan.

So is it 1 or 2 you want? It is no possible to say today I want 2 for a last time then you can stick with 1.

So make you choice, stick with choice 1 and points stay like they are now or I go back to choice 2 and give Armada and Disorder there second chance and there points.

If you want a rule to change or find it too much make a post about the rule, get the opinion of the community pros and cons and I'll see to it that is re-write.

I say only my opinion.
To give second chance to Exclusive is non official and you made this your own.If you want to repare this mistake ,you could ban them next one and give the crystals to the team in 5 place.All be happy and all will trust you.Not only Exclusive...
But its mine opinion.I don't obligate anyone....

Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:14 pm

Thank you WW for reading our complaints and trying to find a solution.
My real concern was to understand why if a team was only composed of 6 players at start, they would lose points.
The fact that we are 6/7 instead of 8 is already a problem itself since we have less players in team, and it was defitnitely harder to win.
Why did rules punish us even more as we had already less chances of winning, beginning with less people could not mean in any possible case or scenario that we are trying to cheat or bypass the rules, it means we are having issues completing rosters for once in a while.
We thought rules were the same that standard tournament, it is true that it is our fault for not checking but we could not guess there was this odd rule that I still don't understand. Still, I admit it was our mistake to make such an assumption, but I think we really deserve those points after that hard and equal (and nice :) ) fight we had vs united Legion.
Anyway, it is true that now that one team had a second chance, it is hard to not give second for others. That's why I would opt for second proposition.
And for those who are wondering why we badly wants those points, it is because we think that with happybunny in our team, we can try to win vs exclusive. it does not mean we are sure about it, it means we can still try at least in fair circumstances.
But in any case Svet, I don't think that punishing now Exclusive for a "mistake" they done long ago and for which they were forgiven is a good solution.

Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next