View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Gold League Season I - Round 1 - Results 

Post Re: Gold League Season I - Round 1 - Results
@up I am pretty sure WW can change the rules to some degree.

(For guys who don't care about us, just don't read it below.)
svet_angel@yahoo.com wrote:
Xylar wrote:
Why do you care about me at all noob? Go to sandbox, leave me alone ^^
Says the guy who is writer, no player. And the guy who never won crystals/play more then 2 years/.And never been invited to some clan.Actually I don't care of you.I talk to the theme and you answer me with no any sense.About noob ,I kill you with my poor tank who is 2-3 weeks age and has the same eff like your noob zerk,which you play long time ago and earn nothing.Only cry on forum and global chat.

Maybe im a writer not a player, then why you even talk? Again, why do you care about me? Just say apology and go away quietly.
You have invited me to your clan, on your own. It's like now you shot yourself in your foot. So weak...

You kill me, for sure :) Your tank loses 50 per 80 games. I remember you. Puppies, not a tank. No skill. And if 2-3 weeks are enough to get almost full average eq and 20+ level then wow, did you just shot your second foot?
This zerker is new, that new that I only managed to get full heavy. And you mention the bv. Damn, you are really stupid man :) I remember your full epic colourful zerker with runes/amus has +400 bv comparing to mine. Damn. THAT's a shot in the head. And with this eq difference I can still ezly kill you. If I were you now I'd hide myself low under the ground level and not look up what's above for another year.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Xylar wrote:
@up I am pretty sure WW can change the rules to some degree.

(For guys who don't care about us, just don't read it below.)
svet_angel@yahoo.com wrote:
Xylar wrote:
Why do you care about me at all noob? Go to sandbox, leave me alone ^^
Says the guy who is writer, no player. And the guy who never won crystals/play more then 2 years/.And never been invited to some clan.Actually I don't care of you.I talk to the theme and you answer me with no any sense.About noob ,I kill you with my poor tank who is 2-3 weeks age and has the same eff like your noob zerk,which you play long time ago and earn nothing.Only cry on forum and global chat.

Maybe im a writer not a player, then why you even talk? Again, why do you care about me? Just say apology and go away quietly.
You have invited me to your clan, on your own. It's like now you shot yourself in your foot. So weak...

You kill me, for sure :) Your tank loses 50 per 80 games. I remember you. Puppies, not a tank. No skill. And if 2-3 weeks are enough to get almost full average eq and 20+ level then wow, did you just shot your second foot?
This zerker is new, that new that I only managed to get full heavy. And you mention the bv. Damn, you are really stupid man :) I remember your full epic colourful zerker with runes/amus has +400 bv comparing to mine. Damn. THAT's a shot in the head. And with this eq difference I can still ezly kill you. If I were you now I'd hide myself low under the ground level and not look up what's above for another year.
I even will not read this,because your coments are boring and no any sense. Just will say to you I,m sorry you cant play.Maybe you try some other game?

Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:54 pm

Just scrolling the last relevant post, find myself again to act best by ignoring a troll.
Elindoria wrote:
I think Xylar is right.
Strict rules were made to prevent teams from falsing grid like former Lunastra (from 7 month ago) used to do every week (and nothing happened to them).
But now, to fight it, it has become the exact opposite. Good decisions are the one in-betweens, not extreme measure.
It's been a while no team tried to false grid or cheat, but it is the third week in a row some team pays for something they did not do wrong (counting Exclusive has almost punished)
It's not about looking the other way for a fault we committed, because we did NOT do anything wrong except having an emergency during 15 minuts.
This last rule for example is made to prevent teams of 6 players to tag just for cristals, but we began 7 battles out of 8 at 7 and only 1 out of 8 at 6. So the reason of this rule doesn't apply, especially when we will prove next weeks during the SAME tournament that we are not 6 persons tagging for cristals, but a real team who just had unforeseen events.
Rules are made to be used smartly, they should not discriminate teams that did not do something wrong (third time in a month.) It's easy to spot teams trying to cheat, but it's been a while no one tried, and we all pay the price now.
I understand for example that MW teams were banned for a week because one didn't show up (could have seemed they were trying to choose better line), but seriously, a second week ban kept when they explained the tornado thing ? it's a bit tough and exagerated too I think.
I really understand WW that you are trying to put strict rules so tournaments become fair, and it's true that now, thanks to that, no one cheated for a long time, but the pleasure of playing is not the same anymore when you can be banned or punished for small things or events you did not predict and that does not change anything in the gameplay experience of others.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:03 pm

You fail with second bers. You delete it again and start with new one and don't say anybody you are noob?

Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:15 pm

Wait.. so which one is now valid, ghot tangra or svet angel? ^^

Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:37 pm

Xylar wrote:
Wait.. so which one is now valid, ghot tangra or svet angel? ^^

If you were not so noob ,you should know when 20 lvl,you don't have all skills.So if you want to use all you need 2 chars.When 30 lvl only Svet stay,because all skills .But this is for the clever ones. I don't count you there.
Must sleep.Soon I see you only on forum, because I got all epic in 1 week and you stay poor.So rest in peace

Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:13 pm

yaaawn..

Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Hi,

This discussion was not close and not forgotten. A colleague pointed out that the rule that 8 start and 8 need to finish is not in the rule list.

For all the discussions that followed I apologize.

For this reason Armada Will get its points.
Because -Disorder- Follow the rules too much and started with 6 even if there where players available they will be given there points too.

After talking it over with my colleague we conclude that player switching twink and account is allowed before and during any tournament like it is written in the rules.

BUT

6.4 During any given tournament, each user account can only be registered in one team at a time. This means that a player does not have the right to move from one team to the other between the beginning and end of the tournament.
6.5 From the moment the Grid is displayed 70% of the team player composition needs to stay the same from the beginning and end of the tournament.

This means that you have a right to 2 replacement player that have not played in any team of that tournament.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:11 pm

White Wolf wrote:
Because -Disorder- Follow the rules too much and started with 6 even if there where players available they will be given there points too.

Can somebody explain this for me? I understand what WW wrote, but what happened in the tournament?

Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4